Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Grove City, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Grove City
- Accura Land SurveyingThe survey was well-done and timely. I have used Acura Landsurveying of Greenfield for many years, going back to a minor subdivision survey in 1993. Mr. Goin's work is of such quality that he should charge more for his services (Price rated "B" for this reason. I have tried other surveyors and did not have such good results. As a small landowner, I discovered that they were working for developers and their interests rather than mine. Acura surveyed the historic barn lot (barn shown in photo) in 2004 when I need to add additional land to enlarge the property read less
- Patridge Surveying LLCPatridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changes read less
- Patridge Surveying LLCMatt and Bob Patridge were very polite marked my property lines and provided me with a printout of the plat. I would refer them to friends and neighbors.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEI only gave a "B" in punctuality because of having to contact them 2 more times before work was scheduled and carried out. But then I was scheduled quickly and they arrived on time and were pleasant to work with.
- M. W. HUGUSSURVEYED PROPERTY TO DETERMFINE LOT LINE; WENT TO COURTHOUSE TO CHECK PLAT; MARKED LOT LINES. GOOD JOB.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICESURVEYORS JOHN AND JAY BEGAN THE JOB PROMPTLY, AND COMPLETED WORK WITHIN SEVERAL DAYS, ALLOWING US TO LEAVE ON VACATION ON TIME. THEY WERE SKILLED AT FINDING OLD MARKERS AND FENCE LINES DESPITE HEAVY FOREST GROWTH OVER MOST OF THE PROPERTY.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEXYZ RESPONDED QUICKLY TO MY REQUEST FOR SERVICE; THE WORKERS WERE POLITE AND EFFICIENT, AND THE PRICE WAS FAIR.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEAnother company told me it would take four weeks and $700 to mark the boundaries. I had forgotten to check Angie's list, which I did later and found XYZ. Called on Tuesday, and he completed the work on Thursday for less than half the price.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEThe owner was very helpful and friendly and scheduled the work within a few days of the request. The work was performed efficiently and professionally by the owner and one other gentleman. The survey appears to be accurate, as it found the boundaries to be close to where I had been told they were located read less
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEThey were on time, very professional, there was a question about the back yard and they investigated it and went to other neighbors and started measuring. They called ahead and let me know when they were going to be here.They explained what they were doing, I am quite pleased. They did an excellent job read less
Land Surveyors in Grove City
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.Recent Review:Patridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changes read lessDebbie M.
- Recent Review:The scheduler Melva was extremely professional and prompt. Couldn't have been better. The survey crew were also nice, prompt and thorough. They only reason I gave them a B was I assumed the "pins" would be short metal pipe located an inch above ground. XYZ used 3 foot wooden stakes read lessPA W.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:I had Pickens Fence come out in mid August to provide an estimate to remove a chain link fence on one side of yard and replace it with a wood fence. The owner immediately quoted a $1,000 fee. I told him that would be fine but I had to wait for a certificate of appropriateness from the city which would take about a week. I got the certificate last week and called and left a voicemail that I had the certificate but instead of dog eared it would have to be straight across (not a big deal) and that I wanted to schedule a time to do the work. I also sent the owner an email with the same message. That was last Friday morning. No response. I emailed and called again on Tuesday. This time a girl in the office answered the phone and she remembered my voicemail and said she would have the owner call me back to get the work scheduled. It's now Saturday and I haven't heard from anyone. If they didn't want the work (probably a small job for them) then the owner should have just said so from the beginning. He seemed annoyed when he showed up to give me the estimate. He should realize that almost every neighbor in my area has wood fences. He will lose out on a lot of business with his lack of professionalism read lessPATTY H.
- Business Description:Payments are half down the rest when job is complete.
- Business Description:American Land Surveyors offers licensed professional land surveying services throughout Central Ohio
- Business Description:A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting provides investigative services in adultery, child custody, criminal defense, and disability / workers compensation. Whether your case calls for surveillance or an in depth investigation A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting has the solution. A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting offers a personal approach, and extremely competitive rates. With nearly 7 years of prior law enforcement experience paired with nearly 7 years of.. read less
- Business Description:CIVIL ENGINEERING AND SURVEYING.Recent Review:I wouldn't bother to call them. <br />Suzanne R.
- Business Description:Licensed Professional Land Surveyors
- Business Description:We are a civil engineering and land surveying firm that provides consulting for all areas of environmental and site engineering services. With numerous years of experience we are experts in understanding the needs of your specific project and custom designing a plan for you. We offer a wide range of services from wetland delineation to mapping services and transportation engineering. Our team consists of hand-picked and highly skilled professionals and trained technicians. Let us assess your .. read less
- Business Description:Get local merchant coupons and deals right on your smartphone with no need to download "apps" from every business in town
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Commercial Point
- Upper Arlington
- West Jefferson
- South Bloomfield
- Mount Sterling
- Canal Winchester
land surveyors in Grove City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BIRD + BULL INC2875 W DUBLIN-GRANVILLE RD
- BIRD + BULL INC
- Jobes Henderson & Associates59 Grant St
- Jobes Henderson & Associates
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- RANKIN HOMES INC
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE3354 E Broad St
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE