When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Delaware, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Delaware
- Accura Land SurveyingThe survey was well-done and timely. I have used Acura Landsurveying of Greenfield for many years, going back to a minor subdivision survey in 1993. Mr. Goin's work is of such quality that he should charge more for his services (Price rated "B" for this reason. I have tried other surveyors and did not have such good results. As a small landowner, I discovered that they were working for developers and their interests rather than mine. Acura surveyed the historic barn lot (barn shown in photo) in 2004 when I need to add additional land to enlarge the property
- Patridge Surveying LLCPatridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changes
- Patridge Surveying LLCMatt and Bob Patridge were very polite marked my property lines and provided me with a printout of the plat. I would refer them to friends and neighbors.
- Patridge Surveying LLCAfter being unable to contact a highly rated surveyor that was on Angie's list, I started looking for another who could survey my property so that I could install a fence. The few that were on the List were either completely backed up (4-6 weeks) or their prices were crazy. One of those surveyors suggested two others that might be able to do it sooner. I contacted both via phone and email and Patridge emailed me back 2 days later (the other never contacted me- Is this just a category of rude contractors!!!). Most of our contact was via email. Patridge had already pulled my lot info when they made contact and said they could do the and quot;pinand quot; survey for $500, with $100 more if I required a Plat map (which I didn't). They were busy and said that they would know at the beginning of the week when they could schedule it. On May 29th, they emailed me and said they could get to me by Friday JUne 7th and wanted to know if I wanted to proceed, which I did. I'd been trying to find someone to do this for weeks. Amazingly, I got another email that Monday that they would be there Tuesday (june 3rd)to do the survey. I let them know that I wouldn't be home but they said they would just send me an invoice. While I wasn't home, my neighbor was and he spoke with them. Said the guy was very friendly and very professional. When I got home from work, the lot was clearly marked and he had dug to show where most of the pins were. I was very pleased with the work, though the lot turned out to be much larger than I thought. I received the invoice about a week later. The pins were well marked and staked. There is no doubt where my boundary was. And I appreciate that FINALLY someone was able to help me out
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEThey were on time, very professional, there was a question about the back yard and they investigated it and went to other neighbors and started measuring. They called ahead and let me know when they were going to be here.They explained what they were doing, I am quite pleased. They did an excellent job
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEEmailed request for estimate, within a week it arrived. It was a bit higher than I wanted, and I mentioned that fact in my reply to the estimate. They company offered to lower the price by doing a "paper" survey rather than a physical one, but I declined. I am looking for an actual survey that measures my lot exactly. Regardless of the cost, they acted professionally and responded promptly. If further estimated do not provide any financial relief, then I may go with this company, eventually. I've put the survey on hold till next year
- M. W. HUGUSSURVEYED PROPERTY TO DETERMFINE LOT LINE; WENT TO COURTHOUSE TO CHECK PLAT; MARKED LOT LINES. GOOD JOB.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEExcellent. We called and they were here the same day. All but one pin was located that day, they came back about 3 days later with the ability to establish final pin using road marker and other pin locations.
- Robert C. Rhyne. PLSI am overwhelmingly pleased with Mr.Rhyne's service. I made arrangements for the survey on Monday, July 11th; giving Mr. Rhyne facts about the property. He researched descriptions of the property, from aerial maps, and deeds dating back to 1925. When I arrived on the site. Mr.Rhyne was on the job, and working. Mr.Rhyne is professional, and patient. He even took the time to converse over the telephone, with my 92 year old cousin who had lived in the house prior to granting it to me. He provided me with several signed and certified copies of the completed survey. It's very detailed and show the distance from the house to the property lines, and the location of the original metal stakes. He even drove in longer stakes, and placed pvc pipes over the spikes located in the rear of the property,to make them easier to find since they were covered with thick brush. Having such a detailed map provides a sense of security
- RD ZANDE & ASSOCIATES INCThey put a new peg in the front yard, that was not existing, the others were. I got the whole survey. They were very patient and explained everything to me. This was nice because I was a first timer.
Land Surveyors in Delaware
- Business Description:RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIALRecent Review:I never received a call or text from them.Debbie M.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.Recent Review:Patridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changesDebbie M.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:I had Pickens Fence come out in mid August to provide an estimate to remove a chain link fence on one side of yard and replace it with a wood fence. The owner immediately quoted a $1,000 fee. I told him that would be fine but I had to wait for a certificate of appropriateness from the city which would take about a week. I got the certificate last week and called and left a voicemail that I had the certificate but instead of dog eared it would have to be straight across (not a big deal) and that I wanted to schedule a time to do the work. I also sent the owner an email with the same message. That was last Friday morning. No response. I emailed and called again on Tuesday. This time a girl in the office answered the phone and she remembered my voicemail and said she would have the owner call me back to get the work scheduled. It's now Saturday and I haven't heard from anyone. If they didn't want the work (probably a small job for them) then the owner should have just said so from the beginning. He seemed annoyed when he showed up to give me the estimate. He should realize that almost every neighbor in my area has wood fences. He will lose out on a lot of business with his lack of professionalismPATTY H.
- Recent Review:SURVEY ON NEW HOME I BOUGHT. MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE THAN OTHER SURVEYORS AND WERE ABLE TO DO THE WORK IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIMECARLOS H.
- Business Description:American Land Surveyors offers licensed professional land surveying services throughout Central Ohio
- Business Description:We are a civil engineering and land surveying firm that provides consulting for all areas of environmental and site engineering services. With numerous years of experience we are experts in understanding the needs of your specific project and custom designing a plan for you. We offer a wide range of services from wetland delineation to mapping services and transportation engineering. Our team consists of hand-picked and highly skilled professionals and trained technicians. Let us assess your ..
- Recent Review:NICE GUYS! THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND - SINCE MY NEIGHBORHOOD HAD NOT BEEN SURVEYED, THEY HAD TO MARK THE ENTIRE BLOCK TO ACCURATELY LOCATE MY PROPERTY.TAMMY K.
- Recent Review:SURVEYED PROPERTY TO DETERMFINE LOT LINE; WENT TO COURTHOUSE TO CHECK PLAT; MARKED LOT LINES. GOOD JOB.JUDY R.
- Business Description:Bryant's Tree Service, LLC is fully insured and licensed to conduct business here in the great state of Ohio, and I guarantee you we are the perfect tree service for all of your tree care needs. All estimates are 100% FREE, and given by an ISA certified Arborist, just call (614) 288-5397. We provide both residential and commercial tree and stump services, with payment plans available. You can visit us at www.bryantstree.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Bryants.Tree.Servic
- Business Description:Get local merchant coupons and deals right on your smartphone with no need to download "apps" from every business in town
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Lewis Center
- Shawnee Hills
- Plain City
- New Albany
- Upper Arlington
land surveyors in Delaware
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BIRD + BULL INC2875 W DUBLIN-GRANVILLE RD
- BIRD + BULL INC
- Guider Surveying, Inc.19550 Delaware County Line Rd
- Guider Surveying, Inc.
- Jobes Henderson & Associates59 Grant St
- Jobes Henderson & Associates
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- RANKIN HOMES INC
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE3354 E Broad St
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE