CleanServ Carpet and Janitorial LLC

Full service cleaning/painting company. ...

Handy House Cleaning

Graymire Painting

Specializing in interior / exterior painting, wallpaper removal, pressure washing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Coleman Premier Painting

I provide Interior and Exterior painting services and wall paper removal. Repair of all minor and major dents or holes in the surface being painted. I have been painting for 5+ years. Over the last year my work has been focused on new home builds for a respectable contractor out of Troy OH, producing beautiful homes for hundreds of happy families. Quality is our upmost important part of any job. I have started my own company and would like to continue to bring high quality breath taking homes to families for years to come.

06/26/2020

Wonderful , he did a great job for the amount of animal stains

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

02/21/2020

I can't express how much we appreciate what clean-serv did for us.All I can say is call clean-serve and get the job done right. Thanks again from Gods storehouse

Description of Work
cleaning.

Category house cleaning

We appreciate the great review .Thank you for choosing Cleanserv!

02/14/2020

They gave me an accurate estimation.

Description of Work
They cleaned the spot in my carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you, were very happy that the stain didn't return! Thank you for your positive feedback!

01/29/2020

They were professional, they wore professional shirts, they had booties on and they asked a few questions and they worked with us.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of my house.

Category interior painters

01/27/2020

It went well. They were on time. The owner, James, seemed to care a lot that everything was up to my standard.

Description of Work
They did a full clean.

01/27/2020

They were excellent. The attention to the details and their final products overall it's a great experience.

Description of Work
Janitorial