If you’re looking for a few extra pointers on how to clean your specific type of carpet, you’ve come to the right place. Read on to learn carpet cleaning tips.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Port Clinton, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Port Clinton
- RESTORE PRO INCExcellent! They got me in even through it was short notice and did a tremendous job. I could not have asked for more.
- Surface MasterI was very concerned that the existing carpet in the second floor of my new condo was not of very good quality and therefore may not clean up very well. Previously, I had Jeff out to clean the first floor carpet and it cleaned up so well I decided to give it a shot. He did a great job. It is still not top quality carpet but it now is at least clean
- Surface MasterJeff was at a neighbors cleaning their carpets and when he was done he came to give me an estimate. He was very very pleasant to deal with and to talk to. He gave me an estimate and we scheduled a time on the spot. As we are selling our house, we got a call from the realtor stating they wanted to do an open house on the 15th of May, the call came an hour after Jeff and I scheduled our appointment. I immediately called Jeff to inquire about his schedule for Friday the 13th and he said he could fit me in, much to my suprise! He was here as he said he would be and ready to clean my carpets. I had 90% of the furniture out of the rooms I needed done and he was so kind to help with the rest without a grumble and a spring in his step. He sprayed all the spots on the carpets, however, could not guarantee they would not come back (as with all cleaning companies) b/c of the type of stain, the duration of the stain as well as how deep the stain had penetrated the carpets. He had this unbelieveable carpet scrubber that cleaned deep into the carpet fibers and lifted the carpet up. The traffic areas were not "smashed" down anymore. And I was able to put all my furniture back my nightfall (he was here at 9:00am) The bottom line...my carpets look awesome, and Jeff was just as awesome to work with and I would definitely have him come out again...Thanks Jeff
- Surface MasterExcellent. Brick cleaning on inside of home wonderful, no excess water on floor. He performed every service impeccably. Removed stains from my carpeting that I had been two for 2 years. Chain carpet cleaning companies said that they were oxidized and would not come out. After he enzymed my carpets, no more dog smell. He has even offered to come back another time with a new product to take out the last stain, very oxidized, that he thought he would finish getting out. I have yet to call him because I have been too busy, not his fault. He was very flexible with his time. We scheduled 9:00 a. I called at 7:00 a. and asked for earlier. He promptly showed up 1 hour early and began working. It began and rain and he took additional measures to keep my flooring clean and not track anything in. He also protected all my door frames with protection so not to damage them with his hose. He is extremely neat. Price for what he did was great
- Surface MasterThis company is awesome. I cannot believe the look and the smell of the carpets when Brian finished. We have two rental homes and needless to say they did not care about our house like we did and just left the place a dirty mess. We actually thought we were going to have to replace the carpets all together. One tenant had a dog (that she wasn't supposed to and the other tenant had 3 kids that were ...well...kids.) We saw an article in our local newspaper about Jeffs Surface Master and after using Stanley Steamer a few times (disappointed to say the least) we found Brian at Jeffs Surface Master and let me tell you, this guy is the best. The carpets looked better and smelled better than when we left it . I was amazed by how they turned out. They even fluffed back up like when they were new. Needless to say we will NEVER go elsewhere. This company has secured our business and we will tell everyone we know that this is the only place you need to call for any of your floor cleaning. You're the best Brian and we wish you well with this company you just took over. I don't think you will have any problem growing this business. Keep up the great work. Stacey and James Van Eerte
- MG Carpet CareArrived on time, got right to work -- even moved furniture which many carpet cleaners do not. Carpet were clean, soft and nice smelling plus stains were gone.
- Stanley SteemerStanley Steemer tech showed up on time and asked what problem areas I had concerns with. I showed him the high traffic ares and juice stains on the carpeting,all stains came out and carpet looks a 100% better. The tech also suggested not to use my steam cleaner any more because of the poor job it does. I will not be doing my carpets my self any more,from now on Stanely steemer is the only company I will have doing my carpets from now on
- Stanley SteemerWe really like them a lot and have been pleased with how well they clean our carpets. They are excellent, they are well known, I figured they would do a good job and I have used them before over the years.
- Steamex-Eastern Custom Carpet CareThey were absolutely fabulous. We have never seen anyone so good. It was one guy, and he was in and out. He was very polite and thorough. They are just the best, and each carpet had perfect swales in it. The quality of work was unbelievable, and their pricing was extremely reasonable as well. We would very highly recommend them
- Stanley SteemerSteam cleaned carpet in great room, hall and stairs. The man arrived promptly at the appointed time and did a professional job. The carpet looked great and the "traffic" lanes were gone.
Last update on June 12, 2018
Carpet Cleaners in Port Clinton
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Carpet manufacturers listened to consumers, who want to go green, and are rolling out environmentally safe carpeting to reduce the material’s negative impact.
Waiting for your carpet to dry and not sure how long it will take? That depends on humidity, the type of carpet, and the cleaning and drying processes used. Learn the average time for carpet to dry so you know what to expect.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Lakeside Marblehead,
- Bay View,
- Oak Harbor,
- Berlin Heights,
- Green Springs,
carpet cleaners in Port Clinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Buckeye Steemer Carpet Cleaning803 Joselyn Ave
Mansfield, Ohio 44904
- Buckeye Steemer Carpet Cleaning
- HILL'S INTERIORS INC38 W Main St
NORWALK, Ohio 44857
- HILL'S INTERIORS INC
- Platinum Restoration104 Reaser Ct
ELYRIA, Ohio 44035
- Platinum Restoration
- Rainbow International Restoration of Sandusky512 Wexford Dr
Huron, Ohio 44839
- Rainbow International Restoration of Sandusky
Carpet cleaners that service Port Clinton
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.