Many options exist to replace your old thermostat, including non-programmable, programmable, and smart or wi-fi thermostats. Learn about the different management thermostats you can choose for regulating the temperatures in your home.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Pickerington, OH
There are 113 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Pickerington
- Ohio Exteriors LLCI must say I was a bit nervous at first. We had them come out for an appraisal and was given a quote pretty quickly. They require half of the payment before they start anything. I made the payment and then heard nothing for months. In the Covid times that isn't too unexpected, but after 3 months of hearing nothing I reached out to get an update. I took a few tries but I finally heard back saying they were working on it. More time passed and I got no updates. I reached out again a few times before they finally reached back out letting me know where we were in the process. After about 6 months construction finally started and the results are better then I had expected! The workers were professional and friendly and the final result is great! Very happy with how it turned out and will definitely reach out again for any future projects read less
- Ohio Exteriors LLCThe Ohio Exteriors was very professional in our porch conversion project. We were well-informed with all the procedures. Although there was a long delay for the manufacturer to produce the materials during the pandemic, Ohio Exteriors workers were very efficient in installing them promptly once the materials were delivered read less
- A-1 Quality CarpentryI cannot say enough great things about Jeff and the amazing work he did from start to finish. During the estimate process he took the time to answer our questions (and we had a lot) and got back to us very timley, usually same day. Other companies would take days to get back so the customer response time with Jeff was great. He wasn't the most expensive and not the cheapest but you get what you pay for and we did! Everyday he started early, hardly took any breaks even through the heat and humidity was bad and sometimes it rained. He has a strong work ethic and it shows in his commitment to his customer and care of his detailed work. The inspector mentioned this was the best framing job he had ever seen! When we had a few hiccups he was very patiently and you could tell his main goal was to ensure we were happy even when we had some minor changes. He left the worksite clean everyday and finished on time. So if you want an unmatched experience with a contractor who does amazing work with great customer service, book Jeff and A-1 now. I know we will in the future read less
- A-1 Quality CarpentryThe project was finished on time as mentioned in the contract and within the quote provided. Mr. Prude was professional and deck work was of high quality. He obtained the required the city permit and scheduled the inspection right after the completion of work. I would hire him again. Thank you.
- A-1 Quality CarpentryFrom initial consultation to deck completion, the project went very smoothly. Jeff was professional, prepared, thorough, timely and always very amiable. He takes great pride in his work and has a strong work ethic. We are very pleased with our new deck and its two sets of stairs. The deck with its trellis includes both cedar and pressure-treated wood, together with black aluminum balusters. Overall, the deck is not only beautiful but strong and sturdy - built to last! The project could not have gone better read less
- A-1 Quality CarpentryThey are a great contractor! They were always quick to respond to my emails and provided detailed information and clear explanation in every communication. This was very important for us because we reside in West coast managing our rental property in Ohio. (We were surprised to hear back from them on weekend and very late at night in their local time.) The whole process from getting a quote and scheduling to obtaining a permit from the City and execution of the project went very smoothly without any delays, miscommunication, or errors. They gave me a daily report with photos, and we are extremely satisfied with their work. We received cost estimate from multiple contractors at first, and we decided to go with A-1 Quality Carpentry because they responded swiftly and their pricing seemed reasonable. (One contractor gave me more than doubled) We would recommend A-1 Quality Carpentry to everyone who is planning to hire a decking contractor read less
- A-1 Quality CarpentryFrom start to finish, Jeff was a pleasure to work with. We were absolutely amazed at how efficiently and professionally he worked. He completed our new deck (about 23'x12') in less than a week, and we couldn't be happier with the finished product. It's been over a month and we have absolutely no complaints whatsoever, it looks amazing! Jeff was always responsive, punctual, polite and respectful. We won't hesitate to hire him for any future carpentry projects we may have read less
- A-1 Quality CarpentrySo glad I found Jeff Prude with A-1 Quality Carpentry. Truly A-1 quality and service. Awesome guy and does great work with attention to detail! He listened, addressed concerns, and made sure nothing was forgotten. Very good spirited guy. Showed up when he said he would. Everything went smooth even after I needed to make a couple of changes to the original plans. Good communication too. He follows up and doesn't seem to skip a beat. My deck turned out even better than I imagined! I am 110% satisfied with the deck and quality of work. I highly recommend him and his company! read less
- AIS Renovations LtdI am very satisfied with all the work done by AIS, from the planning process to the finish. They were easy to work with and had great ideas from the start. I was also impressed by the crew that worked hard each day they were here and cared about the quality and the details of the project. I would absolutely use them again read less
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
Deck Companies in Pickerington
- Business Description:APCO has adopted all CDC recommendations, including staying home when sick, respiratory etiquette, and hand hygiene. We are offering the below types of estimates. Social Distance Outdoor Estimate 1. Your APCO representative will call you to discuss your project. 2. Measurements are taken from outdoors (your APCO representative will remain outdoors). 3. A free estimate and product literature can be left at your home or emailed to you – your choice. Social Distance Virtual Estimate 1. Your .. read lessRecent Review:APCO provided great windows/doors, excellent advice and outstanding customer service during our major home renovation. Based on that experience, it was a no-brainer to hire them to replace a gutter that was being regularly overtopped during heavy rain events. When I called John and explained what was happening, he mentioned he was in the vicinity of our home and could come over within the half hour-which he did! After signing the contract to have a larger gutter and downspout system installed, John way exceeded my expectations (an APCO trait, apparently) by saying he could fit the job in either later that day or the following day at the latest. Chase and Brody were sent late that same afternoon, and did an excellent job. They were polite, professional, efficient and left the property the same as how they found it when they arrived. It's pretty incredible to get such immediate service these days, but I'm not shocked that APCO was the company that was able to provide just that read lessKim C.
- Business Description:A-1 Quality Carpentry is family owned and operated. We have been licensed, bonded, and insured throughout central Ohio for over 20 years. And even though we're not the biggest, when it comes to quality and service, we strive to be the best. We offer free estimates and accept all major credit cards. (no fees) So, if you're thinking about building a deck or porch, and want the best in quality and service, give us a call. "We're worth the wait" read lessRecent Review:I cannot say enough great things about Jeff and the amazing work he did from start to finish. During the estimate process he took the time to answer our questions (and we had a lot) and got back to us very timley, usually same day. Other companies would take days to get back so the customer response time with Jeff was great. He wasn't the most expensive and not the cheapest but you get what you pay for and we did! Everyday he started early, hardly took any breaks even through the heat and humidity was bad and sometimes it rained. He has a strong work ethic and it shows in his commitment to his customer and care of his detailed work. The inspector mentioned this was the best framing job he had ever seen! When we had a few hiccups he was very patiently and you could tell his main goal was to ensure we were happy even when we had some minor changes. He left the worksite clean everyday and finished on time. So if you want an unmatched experience with a contractor who does amazing work with great customer service, book Jeff and A-1 now. I know we will in the future read lessMike G.
- Business Description:Archadeck is a custom designer and builder of wood decks, composite decks, screened porches, gazebos, pergolas, 3 season rooms, paver patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and firepits. Let us take care of all your outdoor living needs read lessRecent Review:Brian was a true professional and very responsive to all questions and comments. His project detail including design and necessary materials, labor, etc., was impressive. I strongly recommend anyone looking to build or replace their deck to consider Archadeck of Columbus read lessJohn M.
- Business Description:My Handyman has more than 25 years experience in all phases of construction, remodeling and repairs. For your peace of mind, all of our staff have background checks and arrive in our clearly marked trucks. Our service is built around your schedule.Your project will be completed using our skilled and highly trained professionals. You can have those tasks accomplished that you may not have the time or expertise to complete. Here at My Handyman we are revolutionizing the industry bringing a high.. read lessRecent Review:Called the company and left message, they did not bother to return call.scott j.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning. Also serving German Village, OH; Franklin, Delaware & Union Counties.Recent Review:I requested a bid for building a deck and never received a call or email. If they were too busy I could understand but to just ignore and not reply is unacceptable .Charles C.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner 2017, 2018 & 2020. Here at the Fence-N-Deck Doctors we are focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of services to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. We can Install, Repair, Stain or Powerwash your existing fence or deck. You don't currently have a fence or deck, but want one? Not to worry call us and we will come sit down with you and design som.. read lessRecent Review:I called several places for a quote; some were not interested in the job. One of the businesses referred me to Fence-N-Deck Doctors. Setting up my appointment for an estimate was fast and easy. He was professional, provided us a very honest opinion with suggestions, and knew exactly what we wanted. They didn't come out when we expected but it was for the obvious heavy rain season we just had. I was updated regularly. The day finally come, their crew showed up and went to work. All of them knew what their job was and worked in sync with one another. Everyone was super friendly and did a great job of cleaning up as they went. We are very happy with our fence and the professionalism of everyone involved read lessKim B.
- Business Description:Superior Home Maintenance Co is a fully licensed, bonded and insured business and has been in operation for over ninety years in central Ohio and the Columbus area. Our company takes great pride in the quality and care of the work that we provide to our customers. Our technicians are experienced in every area of home maintenance that a homeowner may need. Job minimum is $250 read lessRecent Review:James, Doug and the rest of the crew did an excellent job over a 2 day period.DELLA P.
- Business Description:River Mill Construction, LLC, formerly known as River Mill Decks, Inc., recently changed their name to better describe their broad spectrum of work beyond building decks. Our company was founded in 1983 in Powell, Ohio. We work hard to keep our overhead low so we can offer you the best value in the city. We provide year-round service. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We have Workman's comp coverage. We provide a warranty for as long as you own your house compared to 1 or 2 ye.. read lessRecent Review:I cannot think of a time when I have been so completely satisfied with a contractor from beginning to end. Matt Pomeroy and his crew made the entire process extremely easy for us. I don't have a single complaint and we are absolutely thrilled with the results, which are truly stunning The project we chose certainly wasn't cheap but the final product was worth every single penny we paid. The crew worked very hard and very diligently all the way through to completion and was always careful in whatever they did to take care of our property read lessTom D.
- Business Description:With over 18 years of experience, A.P. Marchi, Inc. has been a leading provider of concrete removal and replacement services. As an owner-operated company, we specialize in concrete driveways and quality service at affordable prices. We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure your concrete job is completed correctly and on time. In addition, our employees have extensive experience in the concrete trade to ensure the craftsmanship of the project is second to none. We value our customers a.. read lessRecent Review:Very punctual and on time. Tony was very helpful in helping us too decide on how far to extend. What would look good, and what wouldn’t. The was first time ever replacing our driveway...we had gotten many estimates, and recommendations for this company, and they did an awesome job! We were very pleased with the outcome and professionalism of how everything went...from tear out to finish! Would highly recommend this company read lessLonda B.
- Business Description:Please give a call for today for an estimate! 614-876-9944 20 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning service.Recent Review:Other than about a 6 week delay due to Covid at the fence supplier all went wellPaul N.
Deals in Pickerington for Decks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Canal Winchester
- New Albany
- Buckeye Lake
deck & porch contractors in Pickerington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A Custom Roof & Spouting1816 Montgomery Ave.
- A P MARCHI INCP.O. Box 307747
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Aark Carpentry9220 Carroll Northern Rd
- ABBRUZZESE BROTHERS INC7775 Smith Calhoun Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- ABC Improvements1302 Collins Rd
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Able Roofing4777 Westerville Rd
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Ace Fence & Deck LLC1500 E. Chestnut Street
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- Advanced Construction & RemodelingPo Box 235
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- ALL ABOUT ROOFING LLC536 Washington Ave
- All Around Home Improvements10694 Ashville Pike
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Home Roofs & Siding LLC3051 Lamb Ave
- all pro services211 greenfield ave
- ALL STAR SERVICES8275 CREEKSTONE LN
- Altered Scapes Inc6691 Blue Holly Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Anderson & Noland Construction134 Church St
Plain City, Ohio
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- Apex Window & Door3604 Fishinger Mill Dr.
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of Columbus1491 Polaris Pkwy Ste 172
- Archetype Restoration, ltd.735 North James Rd.
- ARCHITECTURAL GARDENS INC313 ROCKY FORK DR
- Arkem Construction7635 Coronado Blvd S
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- Artisan Design Build6735 Sportsman Club Rd
- ASAP CARPET DYEING & CLEANING249 MOUNT VERNON RD
- Atlas Roof & Exteriors7725 Harriott Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- Azeltine Homes10332 Deep Cut Rd
- A Buckeye Construction LLC
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- B&T Roofing Ltd26 Israel St
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- BAM PaintingPO Box 2183
- BATTISTE CREATIVE CARPENTRY8010 STEMEN RD
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BB&M GROUP LTDP.O. Box 1423
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- Bee Improvements7548 Slate Ridge Blvd
- Benchmark Roofing668 Radio Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- BENJAMIN CUSTOM RENOVATIONS LLC6344 Duffy Rd
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- BETTER HOMES TODAY2288 BENNING DR
- BETTER WAY GARDENING3325 WILLIAMS RD
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- Big B Concrete322 Harrison St.
- Bill Bolton Handyman Service492 Garfield Ave
- BILL VARGO2974 N HIGH ST
- Boss Mans Paintingpo box 6501
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Brian Pruett Interior Finishes8274 Talia Court
- Bricklin LLC4895 Olentangy Blvd
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Brill Construction217 Shull Avenue
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Concrete Coatings11222 Big Bear Path
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Construction LLC866 Higbee Drive North
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Guys Construction1425 E Dublin Granville Rd Suite #:109
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Power Wash Services1670 Glenn Ave
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- Buckeye Seamless Gutters3824 April Lane
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- Builders Unlimited LLC321 W Bigelow Ave
Plain City, Ohio
- Builderscape7500 Industrial Pkwy
Plain City, Ohio
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- Burke Lawn & Landscape, LLCP. O Box 103
- BURWELL BUILDERS433 W. Main St.
- B & L CONTRACTING
- C & H CONSTRUCTION2791 MAPLEWOOD DR
- C & H CONSTRUCTION