CertaPro Painters of Columbus

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2006

CertaPro Painters of Columbus has been serving the Central Ohio and Greater Columbus area since 1994. Locally owned and operated, we are a professional house painting and commercial painting service. We have an outstanding record of customer service and industry leading expertise.

2022 Super Service Award

CertaPro Painters of ColumbusCertaPro Painters of ColumbusCertaPro Painters of Columbus

house painting (278)interior painting (167)pressure washing (42)deck cleaning (20)drywall (13)wallpaper removal (9)chimney repair (6)stucco (4)gutter repair (4)siding companies (1)

Andy S.

Very quick and quality work! Would reccomend!

Description of Work
House Touch up

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

Cathy M.

CertaPro was great to work with- from sales to painters.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 10/06/2022

Priscilla M.

They performed the service as expected

Description of Work
Painting and Deck Maintenance

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2022

10/01/2022

Barb S.

This is our second project with CertaPro. We were very happy with the work done at our Westerville home we asked them to paint our lake house. I was not disappointed. They were willing to travel for us and completely changed the look of our home. They also completed carpentry work on our pier and deck. They look beautiful! I would use them again and am willing to tell anyone who needs painting to use CertaPro! A wonderful company with great people!

Description of Work
Painting of lake house

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

Review for CertaPro Painters of Columbus - 6800 Lauffer Rd, Columbus, OH - 39893688

09/22/2022

Lisa C.

We have used Certa Pro for previous painting projects and have always been pleased with their workmanship ! Most recently we had the exterior of our home painted. Once again, we had an excellent experience. Every single team that was a part of our project was professional, respectful of our property and meticulous with each of their responsibilities ( sales, carpentry , power washing and painting ). Each team communicated with us in a timely fashion. Our neighbors were very complimentary and impressed with the efficiency of our project from start to finish and of course the overall appearance of our home . I highly recommend Certa Pro and strongly encourage you to benefit from the same outstanding quality that we have always experienced!

Description of Work
Exterior Residential Painting

Category gutter repair, chimney repair, pressure washing, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

08/03/2022

Julie J.

It was great. Very helpful with picking colors, scheduling around my timeline, very professional. They were very receptive to my adjustment (I added rooms as we were planning). The team that painted was great - prompt, very polite, hard working. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior trim and full interior (walls and ceilings) painted

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/03/2022

04/05/2022

Sarah R.

Everything went great! We hired Certapro to paint our exterior trim, gutters, garage door, replace some trim boards, and powerwash our home. The exterior looks wonderful! We are very happy with their services. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painting Exterior Trim

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

05/01/2021

Patricia W.

Certa Pro was very punctual and completed the job as agreed. The sales person, the office personnel, the carpenter and the painter were all very professional and did a nice job. The company is a little pricey but worth the costs when you consider the job was completed hassle free.

Description of Work
Deck Painted and 9 Boards Replaced

Category drywall, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

03/24/2021

Heather C.

This is the second time I have used CertaPro and once again they did an excellent job. We had the entire exterior of the house painted including the garage door and front porch floor. Very professional work, done efficiently. My husband noticed a couple of spots that needed a touch up (likely due to some rain that occurred shortly after they finished) and they came right back out and fixed it. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

03/03/2021

Nataliec H.

CertaPro Painters did a wonderful job painting my house. The work was scheduled and completed quickly. I am completely satisfied with the outcome!

Description of Work
Paint house trim

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Review for CertaPro Painters of Columbus - 6800 Lauffer Rd, Columbus, OH - 39225728

02/06/2021

Tim B.

I would rate the work 9 out of 10. We Were very pleased.

Description of Work
Exterior trim and gutters along with replacing a few pieces of Trim.

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

10/24/2020

Susan C.

The painters were very polite, explained the process before starting, verified the color for each room painted, discussed repairing dings, nail holes and cracks and made sure I was happy with the color before painting the entire room. Both gentlemen were neat, worked quickly and were respectful of my home. Can't wait to have them back in the spring!

Description of Work
Two Rooms Painted

Category chimney repair, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

08/25/2020

Angelo C.

Great! The team that performed the job were very dedicated to their work and were very hard workers. I would definitely use the again. As a matter of fact our next project when the pandemic has cleared we are going to hire them to paint the inside of our house!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category chimney repair, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

Thank you for your great review. We hope to partner with you on future painting projects.

08/01/2020

Brenda N.

They were very professional and the painting was top notch. Very pleased with everything. I will hire them for the next painting job.

Description of Work
We need the foyer, Great room, kitchen, base boards, chair rail , and interior doors.

Category chimney repair, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Review for CertaPro Painters of Columbus - 6800 Lauffer Rd, Columbus, OH - 38765827

Thank you selecting CertaPro Painters for your painting project. We appreciate your business!

06/16/2020

GAil H.

The painters were courteous and quick. The office staff member that I worked with (Sarah) was so helpful and did a fantastic job matching the paint color that I wanted. The house has tall ceilings, tons of windows and oak trim. The paint job looks perfect, there are no drips, flaws or paint on the trim. It looks so wonderful. These painters are awesome!

Description of Work
Combined family room, dining room, kitchen was painted

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

02/26/2020

JOSEPH W.

The painters were great! Made an extra effort to make sure that the colors matched our cabinets.

Description of Work
Painted Kitchen

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

We are so happy to have partnered with you on your painting project!

02/21/2020

Jenny C.

CertaPro was the first response to requests for quotes to various companies. Within a week of requesting a quote we had an in home estimate and, the next week, our large vaulted living room, entry way and stairs painted. Paint crew was timely and the paint job was meticulous.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

We are very happy to have partnered with you for your painting needs.

02/20/2020

Margaret W.

THey never responded to my phone calls.

Description of Work
Estimate for exterior house painting

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

12/02/2019

Kevin L.

Reuben and Octovio did work as we asked for them as they did great painting in our living room on prior project. Excellent work. When we did have to call the office for questions, the phone seemed to transfer to a non-local, corporate office, They had to then forward message. Didn't like that

Description of Work
paint bedroom; remove wall paper % paint bathroom

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to paint for you. We are sorry that you had some issues. We will address this with our staff.

10/07/2019

Deborah H.

I never got the chance to find out. I was called mid-morning on the day of the appointment and told they can’t do our job. Terrible timing. My husband had some hesitation about using this company due to a somewhat negative experience about 6 years ago with an interior paint job. I should have listened to him.

Description of Work
Staining and woodwork

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

We called this client to confirm the scope of the estimate request. Determined it would be better served by another referral partner of ours. We always handle our estimate appointments but if we determine the request falls outside of our services we try to refer other companies we know will be able to handle the request and save the most money for the client

10/01/2019

Scott S.

Beware, when they did show up they did inferior work, left paint all over the shingles, siding and my deck. They tell you they will be out there, or we will finish up "the next day" for a week. Just because you can buy painting supplies at a hardware store doesn't qualify you as a painter. Take some pride in your work or the work of the sub-contractors you hire. Personally I wouldn't have them paint anything for me...unless I really wanted my roof to look like a poor Jackson ******* knockoff.

Description of Work
Exterior carpentry and painting

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

This job did not go as planned. We had to redo the carpentry and redo some of the painting with a 2nd crew. It’s always disappointing when a job takes longer to complete then planned. But Certapro will always take care of these situations if they occur.

08/18/2019

David C.

I got five A+ Angie's List estimates. Certa Pro was the lowest by 5%. From the person I met to do the estimate, to Steve their carpenter, to Patrick my job coordinator, it was so refreshing. The job was completed today by Mario and his crew. I always spout that "you get what you pay for", well, in this unique instance, the lowest bid not only did a wonderful job, they communicated exceptionally, they were flexible with change orders, and I can't say enough positive things about spending $5,000.00 Job well done my friends, I will refer you without reservation.

Description of Work
Needed a 1926 stucco and stone house with lots of trim painted for the first time in 10 years

Category stucco, house painters