The average cost of a concrete sidewalk is around $1,800, but your concrete walkway costs will fluctuate depending on a few factors. This guide will act as your concrete sidewalk cost calculator so you can know what you’ll expect to pay.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 12 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThey did a very good job, led by Foreman Mike McDonald. It was a very hot day but he and his assistant stayed right with it and got the job done very much to our satisfaction. They made sure the concrete was level and took care as to not apply too much poly-foam to crack or damage the area attached to the pool. They cleaned up afterward and and explained what they did and why to my satisfaction. I am glad we went with Ohio Basement Authority for our lift and level needs
- Engineered Foundation SolutionsThis was a unique circumstance for the extremely wet area. The house foundation (footer) was directly on top of uneven sandstone as was the majority of the floor; along with a fair amount of mud. This also led to difficulties with 'cutting' a channel to accommodate the drain and gravel, as well as the Polydrain (the footer was taller than normal basements). However, the crew was able to overcome these issues; it just took an extra day (for one person, not the entire crew). Two sumps had to be installed due to the design of the house; these pits had to be chiseled out of solid sandstone, mind you. This also meant two drain outlets had to be installed after exiting the house, one of which had to go under a sidewalk. The crew was always polite, taking time to answer my questions and concerns. The work they did was absolutely fantastic. The attention to details was the best I have seen in quite some time from a company contracted for a specific job -- and I've dealt with many contractors. Not only did they take away the material chiseled out from the basement, they did the same for excess dirt after trenching for the discharge pipe -- and they even put down coated grass seed over the new trenches. One of the outlets had to go under a deck; both through flower gardens. When they were done, you would never had known what they had to move, or remove, to have access to those areas. I had several outfits -- both local and regional/national -- come out to give estimates and was most impressed by Engineered Foundation Solutions from the onset. They were slightly higher on cost estimate than the others, but you truly get what you pay for in this case. The knowledge they exhibited from the estimator alone put some of the other companies to shame. He even found a water source under the footer that no other company saw. I cannot stress how impressed I was with this company's crew and the work they performed. I would use them again, and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone with a water problem in their basement
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCGarrett Concrete Services LLC did an amazing job on our stamped sidewalk. We had an idea of what we wanted, and they brought it to life. Customer service was incredible, price was very affordable, and quality was impeccable. Such talent and attention to detail. We highly recommend them and all services. They are a super friendly and reliable family owned company. Will use them in the future for concrete jobs
- Doctor Flue, inc.They were courteous, kind and friendly enough to regard me as a real person. After some of the workers I have had since I became a widow in 1991, I could probably say without trying to be funny – practically perfection personified – great guys!
- PJO Properties, LLCExcellent, arrived when they stated they would, explained process and answered questions, I now have a beautiful outdoor entertainment space and couldn't be happier!
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCGreat! We were very pleased. The crew was efficient and completed the job in a timely manner. WE also asked for additional work which needed a revision to our contract and that was also done. Everyone who has seen the work states how nice it all looks.
- Everdry WaterproofingWe have been happy with the waterproofing that was performed by Everdry of Toledo. We did have a few issues once the job was completed, but after calling in and discussing the issues, they were able to send technicians back to our house and the problems have been resolved. We have now been dry since 2014. Thanks from JRN Bryan, Oh
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCMichael and the folks from Garrett Construction did a great job replacing an old concrete sidewalk. They gave us a reasonable estimate and work began soon afterward. The original sidewalk was far thicker than anyone could have imagined and needed a little more time and materials than anticipated. Despite this, they were true to their estimate and did great work. The next time something needs done around the house that is in Garretts' repertoire, I will call on them again
- JLS ContractingI first met the Jeff Ours, owner of JLS Contracting in the summer of 2014. He and his crew installed a new metal roof on my house and garage that year. Which I am still very happy with. He and his crew were always on time, worked diligently from the time they got here to the time they left for the day, took a minimal amount of time for their lunch, always policed up the area at the end of each day, were always professional, polite, and considerate. As a matter of fact, I was so impressed with them and the quality of their workmanship, that I invited them back again this year for a series of projects. Again, Jeff and his crew proved to be one of the best in the business, and all of the above still held true. Jeff is a very professional, down to earth person. He listens attentively to my concerns and future project goals, tactfully provides his professional opinion and offered some great advice and suggestions. Any questions I had about anything before, during or even after the project was complete, he has always been very prompt to address them. His rates are competitive, reasonable and the high quality of workmanship is unsurpassed. This latest project included installation of new siding for my house and garage, installation of 11 new vinyl replacement windows, replacement of 3 storm doors, one entry door, demo of one concrete porch and one wood deck and stairs, creation of new front porch, porch roof, and railings, installation of new garage overhead and single-entry doors; house gutter redirects and some replacements. removal and replacement of badly deteriorating sidewalks and steps. The cost of this series of projects was worth every penny. The outside of my house has been truly transformed. If you want true quality work done by people you can trust, these are the people to contract with
Last update on January 9, 2021
Concrete Repair Contractors in New Philadelphia
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Does your rough concrete need some TLC? Learn how to sand concrete to smooth out holes, chips, and other imperfections to get your concrete looking brand new.
Did you know there are different types of pre-mixed concrete? Learn what project each type is best for, important terms, and more.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mineral City,
- Port Washington,
- Beach City,
- East Sparta,
- Walnut Creek,
concrete contractors in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BRIDGES EXCAVATING LLC2233 Goshen Valley Rd SE
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
- BRIDGES EXCAVATING LLC
- Dave's Asphalt & Concrete2502 Harrisburg Ave NE
Canton, Ohio 44705
- Dave's Asphalt & Concrete
- Engineered Foundation Solutions125 Technology Dr Bailey Center 1 South Pointe
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania 15317
- Engineered Foundation Solutions
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
Rittman, Ohio 44270
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Kneen Builders33860 Cooley Rd
Columbia Station, Ohio 44028
- Kneen Builders
- Landmark Remodelers, Inc885 Dan St
Akron, Ohio 44310
- Landmark Remodelers, Inc
- Master's Concrete & Construction812 Riverside Dr
Sidney, Ohio 45365
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania 15010
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
- Mitch Cousino's Hardscape420 Glenwood St.
Delta, Ohio 43515
- Mr. Level Concrete Leveling35954 Sugar Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039
- Master's Concrete & Construction
- N&W Excavating LLC85 Elm St.
Fort Jennings, Ohio 45844
- N&W Excavating LLC
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- Wilkshire Enterprises LLCPO Box 439
Bolivar, Ohio 44612
- Wilkshire Enterprises LLC
- Yoder Laser7391 CR-203
Millersburg, Ohio 44654
- Yoder Laser