Deluxe Door Systems Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 1999

We’re obsessed with garage doors… and have been for 20-years. We do business simple, straightforward, and honest… and for an aggressive price you’ll be impressed with. Owner Jeff will do your free estimate. We use Clopay products and are Clopay’s #1 and only Master Authorized Dealer in Columbus. Clopay is North America’s #1 residential garage door. We are licensed and insured. And we have a beautiful showroom… that we’d love to have you visit....

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Precision Garage Door offers professional service, installation and repair for residential and commercial customers. Serving customers in the Columbus Metro Area area since 2001. 6 employees. No subs. Charges by the piece. No extra charge for nights and weekends. Additional phones -

Apex Garage Door Services, LLC

Apex Garage Door Services is the leading garage repair company in the Central, Ohio area. We specialize in servicing all major brand of doors and openers. In addition, we also provide the industry's leading brands of doors and openers. We are family owned and operated. In the event that you need our services we look forward to providing you with very BEST experience possible!

ATWOOD DOOR

With over 45 years of professional garage door experience, we are to address any garage door needs you may have. We charge a flat rate. No travel charges.

07/04/2021

The repair team from Deluxe Door Systems was FANTASTIC! In short they were more concerned about doing what was right for me than I making the most money. I was having a problem when ever we had a power glitch the remote door openers would always stop working. I would have to climb up on the ladder and push the button on the opener to reset the remotes. When they came out, I explained the problem a...

Description of Work
Garage door opener kept losing remote signal

Category garage doors

12/05/2020

We were able to schedule a repair first thing the next morning. The two-person crew was very quick and finished with 30 minutes. They suggested that we replace the single spring with two springs to even out the tension on the door, something we didn't know was an option. Before leaving, they sprayed the bearings to that door with a silicone lubricant that we already had on hand. We were very happy...

Description of Work
The spring broke to one of our two garage doors broke without warning.

10/17/2020

John did a great job. Fast, thorough, and full of advice. Even detected that the problem with the previous spring breaking was worn out bearings, and replaced them. Really appreciated he put in a heavier duty spring, especially since we’ve had 2 break in 28 years. And this one has a lifetime warranty. All this for a very reasonable cost. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
garage spring replaced

08/25/2020

They were punctual, the charge was provided on the examination , I accepted the estimate, the gentleman provide me his name made sure there was a sticker put on top of the door opener inside the house, neat and clean, the place was clean and so nice.

Description of Work
They re aligned my garage door, they also installed new trim, they installed a rubber thing on the bottom, replaced old trim on both sides of the garage door, replaced the trim on the top of the garage door, they put in a new outside box to open the garage door, they also bought out 2 new remote control unit and reset the remote control and change the code on my garage door opener.

Category garage doors

06/09/2020

The tech called prior to his arrival, and he arrived when he said he would. He did great work, including a couple extra issues. He got it done quick and at a lower cost than I expected. Thank you.

Description of Work
Track repair, programmed a new a remote and a vehicle

Garage door repair & replacement. New garage doors and openers