Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2002

Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLC ....

For all of your water pump and well drilling needs, place your trust in the experienced team at Haefner Drilling LLC. For over 50 years, our family has helped keep your water flow consistent.

2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner!! Lifetime Warranty / Free Inspections. Our company is very experienced in the waterproofing industry. We have over 18,000 satisfied customers, all with lifetime transferrable guarantees. We solve all types of below grade foundation issues: wet basements, bowing walls, sinking foundations. We have proudly served the Western Pennsylvania area for 29 years. Please call for your free inspection, and we will gladly send a qualified representative to provide you with simple, honest information. Toll Free :1 800 242 6799

ARE YOU READY FOR A BETTER CONTRACTOR? Keystone Basement Systems is the leader in basement transformations, providing personalized, guaranteed solutions for water intrusion, foundation repairs and the creation of functional, beautiful living spaces. WE WILL NEVER PRESSURE YOU! If you are looking for a solution designed by the industry experts, we can help. GUARANTEE “We Warranty Our Systems, We Guarantee Your Satisfaction!”

02/08/2021

The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines...

Description of Work
Install an exterior drain (HydroBlox)

Category drain pipe

01/08/2021

It went very well. The quote was the best I received form several vendors. The salesperson was very knowledgeable. The work was done on time, and the results were good.

Description of Work
Porch piering

Category concrete repair,structural engineer

05/01/2018

If you have foundation issues don’t waste your time calling anyone else! When the first gentleman came to look at the wall on a Saturday he was very professional. Two of my walls were in extremely poor condition and after talking to him he assured me that they can fix the walls after I had two other contractors in and they both told me I needed them rebuilt. I knew this was the contractor to get a...

Description of Work
Wall Anchors and Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

02/20/2018

Dave came out and did an evaluation. It was determined that any repairs did not require immediate attention. Dave did a thorough check and was very professional.

Description of Work
Cracks in garage walls

Category foundation repair

02/12/2018

The two young men were very capable and did a great job

Description of Work
damage to walls due to freezing temperatures

Category foundation repair

Foundation correction, stabilization, waterproofing, sump pumps, crack wall & basement repair, HVAC.

Bodywork, Concrete - Leveling/Mudjacking, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Home Staging, Septic Tank, Structural Engineering:

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available