Once you think you've found the best carpet cleaners for the job, there are a few questions you should ask them to make sure you’re getting what you paid for. Read on to find out what to ask your carpet pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Shambaugh Cleaning & RestorationWe were extremely happy with the results. Truly a professional team. Very happy what they done for us. I would highly recommend them. Mike Hill
- Broom and BloomMatt has been cleaning our house for many years now. He does such a great job. He gets every nook and cranny and when he sees something needs to be done he does it without even having to be asked. Recently I had my first baby and with having a dog in the house I definitely needed my carpets cleaned! Matt did such an awesome job there wasn’t a single stain left on our 12+ year old carpeting. I’d recommend Matt and his company to anyone! Thanks Matt for all your hard work
- Buckeye Steemer Carpet CleaningWe had 5 rooms and including stairs that needed cleaned. The company was prompt and very polite. The moved my couches and even clean the carpet behind them. Very knowledgeable about getting stains out and how to help protect my carpet. Great prices. Will hire them again in the fall.
- Buckeye Steemer Carpet CleaningMatt did a fabulous job! He arrived on time, was very friendly, and very knowledgable about carpet cleaning. The carpets look great....and soft! He also cleaned a chair and it, too, looks wonderful. He threw in a couple area rugs for free!! Added bonus! I will be having Buckeye Cleaners back again! Thank you!!
- Buckeye Steemer Carpet CleaningMatt was on time, very friendly and did an amazing job cleaning our carpets. Matt informed us what the previous stains were from and was able to remove them from our recently purchased home.
- Buckeye Steemer Carpet Cleaningmy carpets have had 17 years of wear on them with no cleaning at all. I decided to get them all done. Stains all over and some I thought were permanent and no way would ever come out. Matt came out and cleaned them and now it looks like we had new carpet installed. I would absolutely recommend them for any carpet that you need cleaned. Very professional, as well as very friendly
- Chem-Dry Of SummervilleBoth of the men were very helpful in explaining the process, were very conscientious and did every good job.
- Elite Cleaning & RestorationIt went really well. They came out the next day and they did a really good job. The price was good and they were courteous and professional. They got the job done in about one hour.
- Downey's Carpet Care of GranvilleBecause of some very bad spots he came back and re- did them a second time and treated them so they would no longer reappear and it was included in the initial cost. Very good to deal with and would recommend them to anybody.
- CAPTAIN STEAMER CARPET CLNGThe service went really well. The guys came out and was very respectful, took there time, and what was even better the carpets weren't soaked after they were done. They moved all furniture I asked them to move and did a great job on the furniture. Would hire again.
Last update on July 5, 2022
Carpet Cleaners in New Philadelphia
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Cleaning your carpets regularly can help your home look polished and keep your family healthy. Read on for the benefits of professional carpet cleaning.
Keeping your stairs looking fresh and beautiful doesn’t have to take a lot of work. We’ll teach you a few tips to make vacuuming steps a breeze.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Mineral City,
- Port Washington,
- Beach City,
- East Sparta,
- Walnut Creek,
carpet cleaners in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- FINISHING TOUCH FLOORING INC3422 NEW ZOARVILLE RD NE
Mineral City, Ohio 44656
- FINISHING TOUCH FLOORING INC
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43207
- Hughes Quality Expressions
- JJL Handyman Services46627 County Road 495
COSHOCTON, Ohio 43812
- JJL Handyman Services
- RESTORE PRO INC319 Industrial Pkwy
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
- RESTORE PRO INC
- Wallake Construction and Restoration5624 Gender Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110
- Wallake Construction and Restoration
Carpet cleaners that service New Philadelphia
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.