Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
Get matched with top home builders in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Gary J Miller Engineering ServicesCalled this man, he was rude and arrogant. I explained that I had no knowledge of I-beams and such and wanted to build a deck on my home. He emailed me his email address, I responded with what I thought he wanted in regards to a drawing of the project(I'm not an architect either). I waited for a reply and found it in my JUNK folder(in retrospect, I probably should have left it there). His ONLY REPLY was this "you didnt give me what i wanted....no house extraneous info to clutter everything up!!!! im walking away from this Gary J Miller PE CEng Gary J Miller Structural Engineering Services President (01) 412-505-3235 garyjmiller.com" If thats how you reply to a client nowadays... NOT RECOMMENDED
- Barker Construction Services LLCBarker Construction came the next day to start the demolition process, in hopes of getting everything out before mold set in. They worked quickly and effiecently. Once everything dried out, they did an amazing job of fixing everything, working with us and our insurance company, and putting everything back together. They were very quick and professional. They were also very aware of us living in the space and making sure we were comfortable in the space. Their work was flawless and everything turned out perfectly! When we renovate something else, Barker Construction is who we will call
- DRAKES CONSTRUCTION COThese folks aren't cheap, but the work is done well. When a wall starts to crumble, it's time to act. Getting estimates done takes time. The eyebeam looked very insecure. Drake's were between jobs. Roy Drake arrived very fast to give his take on the problem. His comments were not over dramatized. But none the less I knew I had to hire someone fast. He was back in less than one hour with a contract with job cost. He also brought a jack to place under the most vulnerable area. I knew the job would cost a great deal of money. The first wall was a $ 12, 600. job. The second wall was discovered to need prevention treatment only after a wall of shelving was removed. That wall was set up to cost $7, 600. He advised I not park my vehicle in the garage under the house where the walls were located. French drains were installed. Huge ditches were dug along the walls. The weather was rainy so concern was taken to wait to continue when it was necessary. The original material of gravel and pipe was removed. The house's first owner installed a French drain, but the pipe filled with mud and the drain could no longer function. A new wall was built . Good quality cement blocks were used as well as rebars(sp?) placed along the wall in various places. Cement was poured into the block holes. The lawn was responsibly torn up with many heavy equipment vehicles. Six men were on the job at all times all of them busy. Each with several skills. Another ditch was dug along the second wall. When all the ditches were filled with new gravel and new soil the ground was leveled covered with heavy cloth and mulched. The yard was also leveled spread with grass seed and straw. These people are considerate. All the wooden shelving including the nails was hauled away plus many other items I had wanted to dump. My garage could be the location for a cotillion by comparison to it's old look
- RAPID DEVELOPMENTVery professional. Prepared area for remodel by putting up plastic wall between kitchen area and dining area to contain dust etc. Cleaned work area before leaving everyday. Would be hard pressed to find any other contractor who could out perform the very skilled employees of Rapid Development. Everyone who see's my new kitchen if very impressed with quality of work that was done. My old kitchen had been remodeled in 1974 and had numerous lighting problems due heat in the ceiling. Employees of Rapid Development were especially careful removing cabinets so they could be used again in a different area. They did a fantastic job for me and I will gladly have them back for any future projects
- Stahl Mowery ConstructionMy husband and I are so happy with Stahl Mowery Construction. Their work is top notch and we appreciated their willingness to meet our every expectation. We would have to say if you are looking for the full package, meaning a company who is trustworthy, timely and does the best quality work for the best price, here they are! After building our new home, we hired Stahl Mowery Construction to build our large pole barn/garage. We will definitely look no further for any of our future construction needs. Thanks you guys for everything and we would definitely recommend you to anyone looking to build
- Lammers Construction CoWe are new to the area. We asked a friend from Harvest Church to recommend a contractor to us to build a deck for us. The contractor recommended was Mark Lammers of Lammers Construction. He built the Harvest Church complex. His work is excellent. He is a person concerned for details. He loves building homes, cabinets, buildings, and loves finishing work. We are already in discussions to hire him to do more work for us including helping us to refinish our basement and build an outside storage shed. He does excellent and precise work. He is neat and is easy to work with. We had a tough time making some initial decisions about support posts for the deck and he was patient with us as we took time to work through the details and do research on line. We recommend him without any reservations
- Aaron FreemanResponded quickly to phone calls. Always arrived on time. Maintained a very tidy work environment. Materials estimates were very accurate which meant fewer incidental trips to the lumber yard and no material to return at the end of the job. Aaron is also a boat builder and the attention to detail required by that craft comes through in his construction projects. Visible joints that would normally be lapped were mitered to protect end-grain and improve appearance. All lines are straight, square and plumb making finishing work easier. He seems to have a thorough knowledge of good construction methods and best practices
- E E CONSTRUCTIONThese guys are great! I wouldn't give my construction work to anyone else. As with any home, we had a few small issues that needed to be resolved and Eli and his team came back immediately and fixed them even though the issues weren't their fault. We had a few pieces of concrete siding that expanded in the spring because they installed them in the worst winter I can remember. These guys still came over and fixed them the next day. Very honest group of guys and they are well worth the money. Give me a call if you would like further details about our project. 740.703.2548 - Josh Bel
- KELLER BROTHERS CONSTRUCTIONWonderful contractor. On time daily, the work was impeccable. They added a portico to the front of our house (badly needed) since all we had was a small stoop. Removed the concrete stoop, built a new enlarged area, roofed the whole thing, wrapped everything in cedar, caulked where necessary and it looks like the house was built with it already attached. We could not be happier with the quality of work this company did and will definitely recommend and use again
House Builders in New Philadelphia
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Boss Builders is a business built for the community. Low rates and free estimates. The crew has a combined experience of 47 years. We are very professional with our work and like to keep the job site clean and safe for the customers and the workersRecent Review:Great! I love the way it turned out. They were professional and done in a timely manner!Raven L.
- Business Description:We are an Amish owned an operated Roofing Company, Specializing in Complete Shingle Roof Replacements, Roof Repairs, Siding and Gutters. We are also experienced an qualified to work on insurance claims.Recent Review:Fantastic! I couldn’t be happy with Jimmy and his crew with 663 Exteriors. They were very respectful, flexible, on-time, and went the extra mile. Quote was fair, good price for the great work. They completed my home and my detached garage in about 4 hours. I would definitely recommend this teamWilliam H.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:J. Alexander Roofing is the premier residential roofing company of Northwest Ohio and recognized as a Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor. The Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor program is an elite group that receives exclusive advantages, above and beyond those available to Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractors. Our customers who purchase Owens Corning Roofing products can enjoy the Platinum Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty which has a li..Recent Review:The company did call me and left a message. when I tried twice to call them I had to leave a message and they never called me back. I know my project was a small job but they could have just told me that and that would have been ok with me, I would understand. But just to ignore me. No, thanksconnie c.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc..
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional..Recent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove overKaren B.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Find home builders in
home builders in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC825 S. Clinton St
- Barrett Mortgage Services74 E Olentangy St
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Beatty's Builders1219 West High Ave.
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Haley's Roofing639 Gravel Hill Rd
- Hazel's All Purpose General Construction LLC
- Heritage Restoration Network, LLC224 Fair Ave, NW New Philadelphia OH, 44663
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Home Entertainment Solutions815 Chardoney Dr
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
- Haley's Roofing
- NVR Inc11700 Plaza America Dr 500
- NVR Inc
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Paul Construction Co Inc1702 Chandlersville Rd
- Paul Construction Co Inc
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Jubach Company25368 Creola Hue Rd
- The Plaza Motel1604 S Main St
- TNT Construction Inc7408 Moravian Trail Rd SE
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Town & Country Log Homes LLC6047 Township Road 501
Big Prairie, Ohio
- Tri Point Homes191 Stanford Parkway
- Trujillo services
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.130 W. 2nd St. Suite 632
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.
- Zablocki Construction Inc1865 S County Road 19
- Zablocki Construction Inc