Not sure if you should trim your own trees? Sometimes your tree problem is best left to a pro whose is trained in maintenance and other complex issues.
Get matched with top tree removal services in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Forevergreen Tree & Property MaintenanceThe guys with forever green tree & property maintenance removed a pine over our house They removed the stump wood debris and raked up the yard. Also, cleaned out my flower beds and laid new mulch. Very friendly hard working and professional.
- Forevergreen Tree & Property MaintenanceRandy the Owner was very knowledgeable and pointed out things to help improve my property. His crew was very quick to cut up and remove any and all debris for our property... Very Highly Recommend..
- Certified Tree ExpertsThey were very knowledgeable of my tree, on time and performed the service as I requested. They were very personable and made sure I was satisfied with the job before packing up.
- Certified Tree ExpertsThe crew was so professional, they answered every question I had and the price was fair. The crew cleaned up afterwards. I definitely will use the company again
- LFG Tree ServiceJames & son, Bailey, we’re exceptional! Very efficient and really personable. Jamey wanted to do whatever needed done; and he had very reasonable prices, both for materials and labor. It was an absolute pleasure to work with both father and son. They arrived on time and got it all done in one day. I highly recommend them…good, honest southern gentlemen
- One Way ForestryVery efficient and professional. Came in and got the job done quickly, they didn’t waste time. All were polite and respectful of us and our home.
- Certified Tree ExpertsGreat work and fantastic customer service! Not only did they do a very good job removing a tree in a tricky place, but they made sure both my neighbor and I were happy with the results
- EXT Eagles Tree MaintenanceTwo trees were removed and two large branches cut on two other trees. They were fast, efficient, and pleasant to be around, always deferring to my needs or my affected neighbor's, as appropriate. Altogether a good experience and a good price.
- Hoffman Expert Tree ServicesThey did an excellent job removing our dead tree. Very professional, quick to return our call, quick to get out to do the job and did a FANTASTICK clean up. Thanks to the Hoffman crew!
- EXT Eagles Tree MaintenanceEagles Tree did a great job - they were efficient - worked with no breaks - completed the job just as I requested - and cleaned up as they finished.
Last update on October 10, 2022
Tree Service Companies in New Philadelphia
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Tree stumps are more than just unsightly. They can be hazardous, too. Find out why you need to remove a tree stump from the yard and the best time to do it.
What is a privet hedge and why should you consider it for your backyard? Use this guide to consider the pros and cons along with upkeep and maintenance tips.
Find tree removal services in
- Mineral City,
- Port Washington,
- Beach City,
- East Sparta,
- Walnut Creek,
tree removal services in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dakota's Tree Service912 1/2 Grant Ave NW
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
- Dakota's Tree Service
- All Tree Pros2880 Boggs Rd
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- All Tree Pros
- Delmar Tree Svc5208 State Rte 559
North Lewisburg, Ohio 43060
- Delmar Tree Svc
- Hoffman Water X Scapes Garden Center1021 E Caston Rd
Green, Ohio 44685
- Hoffman Water X Scapes Garden Center
- J&J Contracting379 Benett Road
Minford, Ohio 45653
- J&J Contracting
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Stump Be Gone (Owner Operated)PO Box 351
Amanda, Ohio 43102
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- TEMAN OUR TREE SERVICE3763 Southworth Rd
Delphos, Ohio 45833
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
Sidney, Ohio 45365
- Tri State Tree Service (tree trim and removal200 NORTH RAY STREET
Baltic, Ohio 43804
- TruGreen - 51115150 Nike Dr
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 58046302 Promway Ave NW
Canton, Ohio 44720
- TEMAN OUR TREE SERVICE
- Wilkshire Enterprises LLCPO Box 439
Bolivar, Ohio 44612
- Wilkshire Enterprises LLC
Tree service companies that service New Philadelphia
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.