Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 13 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLCJason and his team did a fantastic job waterproofing and encapsulating my crawlspace. They also added a drain pipe and supplemental support beam that were both necessary to resolve some additional issues I was having. They were professional, on-time and communicated effectively. I would recommend Jason/Healthy Basement Concepts and will definitely use them for any additional work needed in the future
- Seagate Roofing and WaterproofingSeagate waterproofed 3 of my basement walls on the outside. They were great at answering my questions and explaining what they would be doing and why. The crew performed fast, quality work and cleaned up afterwards.
- Pioneer Basement SolutionsWent very well. Good hard workers and polite. I felt the price was fair and would definitely use or recommend them again.
- Ohio Basement SystemsThe crew arrived on time and worked until job was finished. They were careful to limit dust to work area, and sealed everything off with plastic sheeting. Did a great job and cleaned up the area well when completed. Marcus's crew was great, and we are pleased with the company and employees who helped us
- Ohio Basement AuthoritySteven Richardson was friendly and professional. He readily answered questions and provided information. Mr. Richardson did not mind my watching him and learning about what he was doing. It was a very positive experience.
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Ohio Basement AuthorityIt went very well. The crew was polite and professional. Where there were deviations from the description that the salesman gave us, they were explained satisfactorily.
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - ColumbusIt was exceptionally done. They explained everything they were going to do and made sure i knew what was going to happen. They worked fast and were extremely professional
- Ohio Basement AuthorityI had a damp crawl space and worked through the various options and liked the OhioBasementAuthority method of encapsulation the best. The crew that did the encapsulation (Jose A, Sergio, and Ivan), although young, worked together like seasoned veterans. Each person knew what their job was at each stage of the encapsulation and the work flowed smoothly and professionally. They kept the job site clean and hustled when hauling the supplies, tools and trash to/from the truck. The final product was just what I expected and looks just like the pictures of completed jobs from the website
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - ColumbusIt was excellent. They explained everyrhing to understanding. Gave a time table of how it would go anf followed through
Basement Waterproofers in New Philadelphia
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:Thank you Pioneer! From the quote, to the work, to the landscaping followup. All excellent work. They truly went above and beyond making sure the job was right. Its hard to put in to words how happy we are with the work they did. I can only repeat my gratitude. Thank you!!Todd W.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Initial work was done well; however, I had a finished side to the basement. While I was told they would cut the wall at an appropriate height for a chair rail to be installed when re-sheetrocked, the quality of the wall and stud removal left something to be desired. Now a few months later I have a leak in the dehumidifier. I called and was told they could have someone look at it in a week: unacceptable. I would not recommendSteve B.
- Business Description:Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimatesRecent Review:We signed up with basement care after a family member referred them to us. They did a wonderful job just like they did for my Aunts home in Stow. When the employees come out they helped us move things from the outside of the house while the other guys worked in the basement. Work was started and finished on time and the guys cleaned up after. Basement care was very professional and I would definitely refer them to my friends and neighbors. Thanks Christina M. <br /christina m.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Josh Betts responded quickly to a voice mail inquiry, and accommodated our schedule by coming on a weekend. He identified and explained problems, their solutions, necessary "do-overs", and more. Also advised us on steps to take next. He was punctual, polite, frank, and patient when asked "Can you explain that again?SHELLEY and CHARLES J Q.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:Paul B. was both super helpful and honest. We have had some leakage along a wall in our basement. Paul inspected the outside and the inside. He recommended addressing grading and gutter issues on the outside with repainting the inside concrete blocks. He did not recommend or sell work that was not needed. I'd highly recommend Paul and his company. We'll go back to him should we have any other needsAlexander K.
- Business Description:Engineered Foundation Solutions offers excellent service to customers in twelve counties within the tri-state area and is dedicated to quality work and the safety of your structure. Our commitment to customer satisfaction in every step of each individual project, from beginning to end, puts us above the restRecent Review:The entire team at Engineered Foundation Solutions was amazing, from start to finish. Everyone was very personable and professional. Shannon at the office kept everything running smooth and communications were always polite and timely. The crew, Colin, Chandler and Randy worked extremely hard and never hesitated to give you their undivided attention. They took the time to answer any questions or discuss any concerns we had. We certainly felt comfortable welcoming them into our home. Despite some bad weather days, the guys left the work area clean and dry. We just can't say enough about just how great these guys are. This project was a big undertaking for us, Jeff and Bob are the main reason we selected them for it. The attention to detail, planning, and execution is evident from the moment you meet them, and carries through to the completion of the work. They set their own standards high, guarantee their work, and follow through. Engineered Foundation Solutions exceeded all of our expectations, and we are forever thankful for their knowledge, hard work and kindness.Cindy N.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:He was on time and professional. Did a thorough assessment of the garage, driveway, foundation inspection walk around the house, and the basement. Finally, provided the scope of the garage work and a ballpark figure of the garage's floor slab total cost. Final report was available online within hours of finishing the inspection. He noted that once the garage floor slab was removed he could provide a structural slab drawing if required (for an extra fee). He is priced parity with other structural engineersBenjamin M.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:During the Coronavirus situation, we are offering virtual mold inspections and assessments using smartphones and digital images. Using our 50 plus years of experience we can provide you with valuable inspection and assessment info. We have established a solid reputation for quality work and outstanding results for residential mold removal, water damage and air quality testing, including healthy restoration and remodeling projects. Our team has over 50 years of combined experience and expertis..Recent Review:The service went very well. They came out and provided information, very well, they were very polite, and they cleaned up very well after the service, overall they were really efficient and did a fantastic job, I will use them again in the future. They not only removed the mold in the attic, but they also fixed the problem where the mold startedCindy C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Choice Contractors & Log Home Co.2100 Calumet St
Clearwater, Florida 33765
- Choice Contractors & Log Home Co.
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
Bellville, Ohio 44813
- Fire Side Homes
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
Rittman, Ohio 44270
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Kneen Builders33860 Cooley Rd
Columbia Station, Ohio 44028
- Kneen Builders
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania 15010
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh938 Constitution Blvd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania 15068
- MOMPER INSULATION2431 W MAIN ST
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46808
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Pioneer Basement Solutions671 Baltimore Ave
Akron, Ohio 44306
- Pioneer Basement Solutions
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC