Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 13 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLCJason and his team did a fantastic job waterproofing and encapsulating my crawlspace. They also added a drain pipe and supplemental support beam that were both necessary to resolve some additional issues I was having. They were professional, on-time and communicated effectively. I would recommend Jason/Healthy Basement Concepts and will definitely use them for any additional work needed in the future
- Seagate Roofing and WaterproofingSeagate waterproofed 3 of my basement walls on the outside. They were great at answering my questions and explaining what they would be doing and why. The crew performed fast, quality work and cleaned up afterwards.
- Pioneer Basement SolutionsWent very well. Good hard workers and polite. I felt the price was fair and would definitely use or recommend them again.
- Ohio Basement SystemsThe crew arrived on time and worked until job was finished. They were careful to limit dust to work area, and sealed everything off with plastic sheeting. Did a great job and cleaned up the area well when completed. Marcus's crew was great, and we are pleased with the company and employees who helped us
- Ohio Basement AuthoritySteven Richardson was friendly and professional. He readily answered questions and provided information. Mr. Richardson did not mind my watching him and learning about what he was doing. It was a very positive experience.
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Ohio Basement AuthorityIt went very well. The crew was polite and professional. Where there were deviations from the description that the salesman gave us, they were explained satisfactorily.
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - ColumbusIt was exceptionally done. They explained everything they were going to do and made sure i knew what was going to happen. They worked fast and were extremely professional
- Ohio Basement AuthorityI had a damp crawl space and worked through the various options and liked the OhioBasementAuthority method of encapsulation the best. The crew that did the encapsulation (Jose A, Sergio, and Ivan), although young, worked together like seasoned veterans. Each person knew what their job was at each stage of the encapsulation and the work flowed smoothly and professionally. They kept the job site clean and hustled when hauling the supplies, tools and trash to/from the truck. The final product was just what I expected and looks just like the pictures of completed jobs from the website
- Warm and Dry LTDWarm and dry did great work on my older basement. They fixed the cracks and bowing in the basement walls. Now my basement is waterproof and my family can enjoy the extra living space. Highly recommend
Basement Waterproofers in New Philadelphia
- Business Description:Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimatesRecent Review:These are facts: The problem: Hired to move water from walls and floor to a sub pump to be pushed out side per their recommendation because of a leaky Basement. The fact:, upon completion, one plastic pipe, connected with a ferncoe was leaking after their work was complete and they left the job They came back to fix it and did,but said everything was fine..this from their "managing - inspector". We questioned many things to all questions the answer was it is correct. So we hired an inspector because it was leaking from the wall where they attached the sub pump pipe; and the pump is working regardless if its even wet outside. Now from an inspector: INTERFERENCE- Upon inspection and removing the lid, the pump float was restricted. Once the pump was moved it activated and the primary pump continued running even after the water was gone. This was due to the small amount of room in the well causing the pump float to hit the sidewall and not drop down according with the lowered water level. The Inspector moved the pump unit over, however the orientation of the float needs to be corrected (turned) so it is away from the lipped sidewall to prevent reoccurrence, 2. PUMP AND WIRES INTERFERENCE- The secondary pump is piped with same diameter piping but the movement between the pumps/piping can also restrict the float fall zone if pump is not orientated with float away from pit sidewall. The pump wires should be zip tied to the pipe as they also fell into the area of the float and could also prevent float on/ off operation. This pit is small for the size pumps used so orientation and interference of wiring needs to be correct to prevent failure of activation or deactivation. 3. Both pumps should have a check valve be installed in line to prevent pump cycling that could prematurely burn out pump motor. Install two 1.5” check valves in the piping. 4. PIPING LEAK - The piping was leaking out of the cinder block wall at the point of drain penetration. The piping was moving at the interior, but fixed (non movable) at the exterior. This means that the pipe is either cracked or was not glued somewhere within the wall cavity. Break out the cement around the pipe and re-pipe and reglue as required. 5. COVER/LID INTERFERENCE- When trying to install this chopped/cut up cover it causes the pumps (due to piping interference) to move around which recreates the issue in #1 by moving the pump float against the wall. A new lid and proper orientation (away from the sidewalls) needs to be completed. A better piping configuration for this pit due to its size would be to use a inverted wye as shown here, thereby eliminating pumps being pushed together when installing the lid. 6. HOLE MISSING- A 1/8” hole needs to be drilled in the secondary pump line to reduce pressure and prevent pump from becoming air bound and eventually seizing. They canceled last week because of a team sickness and also agian this week. So the weeks pass by, no one comes and they have asked now to reschedule a third time.I asked to be copied on the E-mail asking for a manger to call me to talk about this issue. I was told the owner is on vacation and that the only person I can speak to is sick. So I guess as the water keeps leaking, and the pump keeps running, they consider it not urgent enough t0 handle this situation. In my experience, any owner worth anything woudl want to knw about such a travesty in service, but according to the company. the owner is on vacation and not to be disturbed and anyone that could help will get back to us within 48 hoursTim T.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:The project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.Mary Ellen & Doug S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:During the Coronavirus situation, we are offering virtual mold inspections and assessments using smartphones and digital images. Using our 50 plus years of experience we can provide you with valuable inspection and assessment info. We have established a solid reputation for quality work and outstanding results for residential mold removal, water damage and air quality testing, including healthy restoration and remodeling projects. Our team has over 50 years of combined experience and expertis..Recent Review:They are very professional, clean, they didn't waste any time and they did an excellent job.Michael m.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines, they hand-dug another trench in my side yard. They installed the pieces of HydroBlox and covered them with dirt. I expect the HydroBlox to properly drain the water from my yard, but if they do not, then I will update my review in the futureTiffany Y.
- Business Description:Engineered Foundation Solutions offers excellent service to customers in twelve counties within the tri-state area and is dedicated to quality work and the safety of your structure. Our commitment to customer satisfaction in every step of each individual project, from beginning to end, puts us above the restRecent Review:Brian came over after we had talked with several contractors about a concrete porch underside (in basement room) and one of those contractors made us think the concrete was in such a bad state of "imminent failure" that it needs a full replacement.So, while we continued to get quotes for a full replacement, we also asked a retired architect friend to give his opinion. He did not think concrete was so bad and he was glad we were having a structural engineer (Brian) coming over a few days later. Brian explained why he did not think the concrete was in need of full replacement (very expensive!) and also the damage was not a foundation/structure integrity issue (not "imminent failure"). We had spoken to several contractors and the cost to fully replace is upwards of 15-20 thousand dollars. From the state of the concrete, Brian did not believe the "symptoms" warranted a full replacement and that the more likely issue was simply that we never "sealed" the concrete with epoxy (and only painted the concrete porch). Given the sky-rocketing costs to do any home repairs, it seems more reasonable for us to do first level repair (not replace) that Brian suggests. Brian's honest and informative consultation (for free!!!) is piece of mind and a HUGE savings. We greatly appreciate Brian coming over to educate us - on his own dime. We will definitely ask Brian to come over again if/when we think we need an honest assessment of our home foundation needsJune S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ANP Westfall Inc228 N Chestnut St
- ANP Westfall Inc
- B DRY SYSTEM OF ZANESVILLE700 E RUSSELL AVE
West Lafayette, Ohio
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
- Basement Doctor Northeast5200 Cleveland Rd Ste H
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bowie enterprises
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- B DRY SYSTEM OF ZANESVILLE
- decor built construction318 Park Blvd.
- Decor Built Construction Co Inc1130 Pelion Pl
Lady Lake, Florida
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- decor built construction
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- Jones Contracting & Construction
- Kneen Builders33860 Cooley Rd
Columbia Station, Ohio
- Kneen Builders
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
- Minerton General Contracting4355 Jisco west rd
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh938 Constitution Blvd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- MOMPER INSULATION2431 W MAIN ST
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems