If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingCarl and his team at Fisher Paving did an amazing job. He came out within a couple days to quote the job and back within 2 weeks to do it. Communication was excellent, the driveway looks perfect and the team cleaned up making it look like they were never here. Highly recommend and I would hire again without question. Thanks Carl and team read less
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick to reply and come out and give an estimate. I got the contract signed on Friday and they had it done Monday afternoon. Love the new driveway!
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingWonderful, these guys were awesome. They came out right away to give us an estimate the same day where 3 other companies never showed up. I would recommend them over and over. Done an awesome job on our driveway. Very respectful .
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick, fairly priced, and did a good job. I have hired them twice and plan to use them again in the future.
- Marvin HamlinMarvin trimmed grass from the driveway edge, cleaned the driveway, patched cracks and holes as required and then applied the sealer. Very, very good work and a great job done.
- Richland Sealcoating CoThey were very efficient and did a great job. The cost was reasonable considering the drive is very wide and long.
- Armor Paving & SealingBE CLEAR WHAT YOU WANT-WHETHER THEY ARE TO DO ANY COLD PATCHING. ON THIS PROJECT, THEY DID NOT BRING COLD PATCH WITH THEM, BUT TWO BAGS WERE PURCHASED, AND IT WENT FORWARD WITHOUT A HITCH FROM THAT POINT ONWARD. VERY REASONABLE IN PRICE.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & ConcreteCOMPANY DID THE JOB ON TIME AND WE WERE MORE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS THIS YEAR THAN WHEN WE USED A DIFFERENT COMPANY. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE HOME WHEN THE JOB WAS DONE, THEY BILLED US.
- McKee PavingI requested and was given an estimate for both a concrete and asphalt driveway. I actually received several estimates, but Mckee Paving was the only company that performed the estimate while I was there. They took the time to make the driveway as appealing as possible and to complement the curves in our brick walkway. When they came out to install the driveway, my wife and I changed our minds several times during the time that they were excavating the driveway. They were very polite and honored every request that we had. They had to remove two trees close to the driveway, and my wife commented that you would have never known that the trees were ever there. The driveway meets the brick walk and brick steps in many places. The asphalt comes right up to the bricks and looks amazing. They said that they even perform the routine maintenance such as sealing, and repairs if needed. So, I will definitely call them back when I need to have the driveway sealed read less
- MCKEE CONSTRUCTION CO INCMcKee Construction visited our home to provide an estimate. He provided two estimates- one to reseal the driveway and one to place a new driveway in (ours is showing age). I appreciate that he merely explained the difference between the two and did not use any pressure tactics to make me feel like I needed to buy the driveway replacement option. I felt like I had options without any stress. The estimate to seal our driveway was $250. This seemed quite high. As I read the written estimate, he explained that the price is much less (I believe it was $175?). However, McKee requires a $250 minimum project contract in order to do the work. So, I'm just paying them $75 for their convenience. That kind of bugged me, but, McKee was the only driveway contractor even willing to come to our home in rural SE Ohio! Fortunately for us, that, despite the $250 cost, that McKee Construction provided excellent service, was highly professional and punctual. I definitely recommend them read less
Driveway Pavers in New Philadelphia
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I would highly recommend J Enterprises for any concrete or colored, stamped concrete jobs. Jonas was great to work with and completed the job quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again.David H.
- Business Description:We are a professional paving Company specializing in commercial and residential paving
- Business Description:Family Owned & Operated. Additional Email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:The work was done well and on time. The problem was we were given an estimate of 100-125$. The actual cost was twice this amount. When speaking to the supervisor, we were told that it cost more due to more man power. Some of their "man power arrived just in time for lunch. I thought the estimate was too good to be true. It turns out I was right. The work was done well just the difference in the price aggravated me. The wood look much better with far less clutter and weeds. They had the right equipment to do the job. <br / read lessRichard B.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:all maintanence
- Business Description:Richland Sealcoating has offered specialized asphalt maintenance services to Mansfield Ohio and the surrounding areas since 1972. Our reputation has been built on quality and dedication to our customers. Our only goal is complete customer satisfaction. We are proud to say that Richland Sealcoating Co., Inc is North Central Ohio’s only certified applicator of Jennite sealers and we have recently become North Central Ohio's only certified Armor Crack Repair System installer. We provide .. read lessRecent Review:They were very efficient and did a great job. The cost was reasonable considering the drive is very wide and long.Linda W.
- Business Description:A LOCAL BUSINESS WITH INTEGRITY FOCUSING ON QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!. SPECIALIZING IN CONTRACT WORK AND PROPERTY MAINTENANCE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!!
- Business Description:Family-owned and operated, Quality Paving in Greenfield, Ohio, has worked hard to provide homeowners and businesses throughout the Tri-County area with the finest in asphalt paving services. We understand what an asset professional paving is to your property or new construction project. Expect the very best in service and results at a great price when you call Quality Paving read lessRecent Review:<p>Had some initial issues with rain and weather as it is hard to put down asphalt in water but Matt and his team did an excellent job and it looks better than ever. Paid a lot of attention to details and even rolled out the yard before they left where they had to park their equipment. Very professional from estimator to owner and team members and very nice people to work with. They quoted me a price and had to do a little extra and charged me the exact quote. Would highly recommend them based on total experience.</p> <br / read lessKevin T.
- Business Description:Friend Surface Solutions offers asphalt and concrete coating. We use an application that has more advanced properties than everyday sealant. Why waste money on sealing your asphalt every 2 years. Our product is skid resistant. Car fluids such as gasoline, diesel, oil and other fluids don't damage it. You can spread as much salt as you want in winter because de-icing agents won't eat through it. It stands up to everything that your everyday sealant can't do. Our concrete application has the s.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Mineral City
- Port Washington
- Beach City
- East Sparta
- Walnut Creek
driveway paving contractors in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Home Town Services13957 Locust St
Murray City, Ohio
- Home Town Services
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc5822 State Route 13
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc
- PNN Maintenance, INC324 Carroll RD
- PNN Maintenance, INC
- Sealtek Asphalt Sealing311 E Lincoln St.
- Sealtek Asphalt Sealing
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100