Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Dover, OH
There are 15 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Dover
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCGarrett Concrete Services LLC did an amazing job on our stamped sidewalk. We had an idea of what we wanted, and they brought it to life. Customer service was incredible, price was very affordable, and quality was impeccable. Such talent and attention to detail. We highly recommend them and all services. They are a super friendly and reliable family owned company. Will use them in the future for concrete jobs
- PJO Properties, LLCExcellent, arrived when they stated they would, explained process and answered questions, I now have a beautiful outdoor entertainment space and couldn't be happier!
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCGreat! We were very pleased. The crew was efficient and completed the job in a timely manner. WE also asked for additional work which needed a revision to our contract and that was also done. Everyone who has seen the work states how nice it all looks.
- Elite-CreteGreat. I would highly recommend this company to anyone of my friends and family. Competitive price, high quality work. Timely, and efficient.
- Engineered Foundation SolutionsThis was a unique circumstance for the extremely wet area. The house foundation (footer) was directly on top of uneven sandstone as was the majority of the floor; along with a fair amount of mud. This also led to difficulties with 'cutting' a channel to accommodate the drain and gravel, as well as the Polydrain (the footer was taller than normal basements). However, the crew was able to overcome these issues; it just took an extra day (for one person, not the entire crew). Two sumps had to be installed due to the design of the house; these pits had to be chiseled out of solid sandstone, mind you. This also meant two drain outlets had to be installed after exiting the house, one of which had to go under a sidewalk. The crew was always polite, taking time to answer my questions and concerns. The work they did was absolutely fantastic. The attention to details was the best I have seen in quite some time from a company contracted for a specific job -- and I've dealt with many contractors. Not only did they take away the material chiseled out from the basement, they did the same for excess dirt after trenching for the discharge pipe -- and they even put down coated grass seed over the new trenches. One of the outlets had to go under a deck; both through flower gardens. When they were done, you would never had known what they had to move, or remove, to have access to those areas. I had several outfits -- both local and regional/national -- come out to give estimates and was most impressed by Engineered Foundation Solutions from the onset. They were slightly higher on cost estimate than the others, but you truly get what you pay for in this case. The knowledge they exhibited from the estimator alone put some of the other companies to shame. He even found a water source under the footer that no other company saw. I cannot stress how impressed I was with this company's crew and the work they performed. I would use them again, and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone with a water problem in their basement
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteMike and his crew did great work at a very reasonable price. I will definitely be calling him again for future projects.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThey did a very good job, led by Foreman Mike McDonald. It was a very hot day but he and his assistant stayed right with it and got the job done very much to our satisfaction. They made sure the concrete was level and took care as to not apply too much poly-foam to crack or damage the area attached to the pool. They cleaned up afterward and and explained what they did and why to my satisfaction. I am glad we went with Ohio Basement Authority for our lift and level needs
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCMichael and the folks from Garrett Construction did a great job replacing an old concrete sidewalk. They gave us a reasonable estimate and work began soon afterward. The original sidewalk was far thicker than anyone could have imagined and needed a little more time and materials than anticipated. Despite this, they were true to their estimate and did great work. The next time something needs done around the house that is in Garretts' repertoire, I will call on them again
- A-1 Concrete LevelingLeveled a set of concrete steps. There was a 2 inch gap between steps and porch foundation that was filled with concrete. The concrete is crumbling and falling out on the top and both sides of the steps. This is not covered by their warranty. Looks terrible, waste of $600.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Dover
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Jonas is absolutely fantastic to work with! The entire crew is professional & courteous and everyone went above and beyond throughout our entire project. The end product turned out beautiful and we would 100% hire J Enterprises for future projectsRobin A.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines, they hand-dug another trench in my side yard. They installed the pieces of HydroBlox and covered them with dirt. I expect the HydroBlox to properly drain the water from my yard, but if they do not, then I will update my review in the futureTiffany Y.
- Business Description:Yoder Laser Concrete specializes large residential and commercial concrete jobs with a minimum job of $18,000. For example: driveways, stamped concrete patios and parking lots. With over 15 years of Concrete experience we have provided services to companies such as Walmarts, Sam’s Clubs, Wayne Dalton Door. If you are looking for a quality concrete pour, we are all about getting your job done right the first time. We can save you time and money with our newest technology and operate with a of ..Recent Review:It was great and they did good work.Jamie H.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
- Business Description:HP Seamless Gutters is located in Ashland Ohio . We run 5” & 6” gutters in approx 20-25 colors . All repairs have a $150 truck charge minimum plus labor and parts . Also we offer leaf guards , gutter repair and gutter cleaningRecent Review:Quoted a fair price - Showed up on time - Performed work as planned - Courteous and respectful. What else could one expect?Steve H.
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and serviceRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barnAdam N.
Deals in Dover for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- New Philadelphia
- Mineral City
- Beach City
- East Sparta
- Walnut Creek
- Port Washington
- East Canton
concrete contractors in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co629 Taylor Ave
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- All Ohio Handyman Services186 Oxford Rd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- ANP Westfall Inc228 N Chestnut St
- Athens Excavating & Concrete Inc9091 Harner Rd.
- Aura Lawncare & Landscaping LLC.12497 chestnut st nw
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
- BIRKHIMER ASPHALT CONTRACTORS973 Alfred Street
- Blue Ribbon Custom Concrete608 N Thoman St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bonvechio Concrete & MasonryPO Box 742
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- Brennstuhl Construction Inc7547 Hill Rd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- BRIDGES EXCAVATING LLC2233 Goshen Valley Rd SE
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- Buckeye Concrete Services132 North Court
- Basement Care
- Engineered Foundation Solutions125 Technology Dr Bailey Center 1 South Pointe
- Engineered Foundation Solutions
- Friend Surface Solutions518 Holmes Ave
- Friend Surface Solutions
- J D Darling Masonry & Construction6490 St Rt 97
- J&K Contracting5253 Washington Rd
- J. Demson & Son Contracting115 West 12th St
- JJL Handyman Services46627 County Road 495
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- Jones excavation & construction1143 Folsam rd
- J D Darling Masonry & Construction
- Kneen Builders33860 Cooley Rd
Columbia Station, Ohio
- Kneen Builders
- Master's Concrete & Construction812 Riverside Dr
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Mellott Concrete Services631 Arlington Ave
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
- Mitch Cousino's Hardscape420 Glenwood St.
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Mr. Level Concrete Leveling35954 Sugar Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- Master's Concrete & Construction
- N&W Excavating LLC85 Elm St.
Fort Jennings, Ohio
- N&W Excavating LLC
- Re-deck of northwest ohio3660 County Road 10
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- REMARKABLE RESULTS LLC5110 Villa Circle
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Rocco Risaliti Construction Inc3815 Baum St SE
- Rock Steady Builders, LLCP.O. Box 42
- Rogers Basement Waterproofing3557 E Fulton St
- Re-deck of northwest ohio
- Wilkshire Enterprises LLCPO Box 439
- Wilkshire Enterprises LLC
- Yoder Laser7391 CR-203
- Yoder Laser