You might want to save energy and money by flipping off your circuit breakers while you’re on vacation, but should you? Turns out, there may be better ways. Here’s what you need to know about turning off circuit breakers over vacation.
Get matched with top Electricians in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 18 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesFlawless, clean, and fast work. Very neat job. The experience with the salesman was extremely helpful in deciding the best complete system for our Home. Not necessarily the most expensive system either. You can't go wrong with this Team on your side. PS: No I am not an employee either if that crossed your mind
- Handy ElectricianThomas was very nice and friendly and did great work in a quick about of time will defentley contact him again for any electrical needs I have.
- Solar Is FreedomWe worked with Sonny and he is wonderful. He is professional, honest and very prompt. He answered every question we had honestly. Unfortunately for us we are not able to make this work do to our electric company having some ridiculous fees. If in the future things change we will definitely be calling Sonny or Solar is Freedom. Great company to work with
- D&H Electric ServicesJon and Ray are very personable and time-efficient. They get right to work on the tasks and complete them thoroughly and quickly. They are also quick to respond to any follow-up concerns that arise.
- Solar Is FreedomWe were very sceptical about solar and it seemed there were horrible stories. We decided to give Solar Is Freedom a chance. It has saved us alot of money on our electric bill and as soon as we have our panels paid off we will save even more! The customer service is the best. They help the transition with AEP....seemed AEP isn't happy with customers going solar. I highly recommend!!
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- CastleServices.co LtdVery punctual and responsive. They were in and out in no time, cleaned everything before they left, and were very nice and professional.
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Handy Men & Mrs Helper Kitchen & BathWe are selling our house, and this was done in response to requests from the buyer as a result of the inspection report. Several potential buyers commented on the cracked tiles. I contacted this company by email, got a timely reply with a request to call. I talked with Faith(Mrs. Helper)and she encouraged me to group several tasks together in order to make the trips cost effective. She also warned me of the worst case scenarios, and gave me cost estimates that covered these possibilities. The home inspector s report identified several tasks. Steve did the work. On day one(a Tuesday)he replaced the tiles, replaced the GFCI connector, replaced the wax rings in the two toilets, and caulked the bathtubs. On day two(the following Monday)he spread the grout between the kitchen tiles and he caulked the shower stall. Steve was very professional and efficient. It was a joy having him in our house
- Brian K. Wilson - Electrical ContractorCalled and left a message. Received a call later in the day. Spoke with him and explained my needs and verified it was work that he does and was interested in performing. We set up a time/date for him to meet with me so he could look over the work. I waited all afternoon. He never showed. I called and left a message. He never called back. Received a text message late in the evening stating that he got held over in a job and would not be making it. I’ve tried multiple times to speak with him. He has never called me back. I waited a week, I have hired a different electrician
Electricians in New Philadelphia
- Business Description:Paul's Electric is a licensed and Insured electrical company doing both commercial and residential work. No middle men. 1 year warranty on all my work and parts. I have over 15 years of experience as an electrician. We upgrade services, install new circuits, lighting including recessed, hanging, outdoor flood and post lights. Fix electrical issues such as circuit breakers tripping, outlets (such as G.F.C.I.'s not working) or lights not working etc. I install portable generator hook ups (trans..Recent Review:It went well. Paul was on time. He is super professional. He cleaned up. He has competitive pricing and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an electrician.Jayne M L.
- Business Description:Since 1995, we have been specializing in electrical services, wiring, repairs, lighting, ceiling fans, and more! Residential, commercial, and industrial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out ALL of our services offered below and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:excellent work. very fast and on timeMike L.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:patio building, fountains and hard scaping. handyman services. plumbing and electrical fixtures. all your project needs are just one phone call away.Recent Review:It was excellent. He communicated and showed up when he was supposed to. He let us know when he was not able to come on time. He was very reliable.GEORGE G.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Over 40 Years In Business. Still Treating You Like Our First Customer. We understand the importance of keeping your home comfortable. You should know that our core philosophy at Ron's Heating & Cooling is trust and integrity. Whether we’re communicating by phone, email or in person, you’ll get a comfortable feeling right away that you can put your trust in us. Whether it’s heating and air conditioning repair, maintenance or installation of a new system, Ron's Heating & cooling will work with ..Recent Review:I have used their service for 20 years now, The service was great. They know what they were doing.Don S.
- Business Description:We are a full service heating and cooling installation and service company. We have 15 employees, we do not use sub-contractors in our normal everyday operation, we do however use a sub-contractor for drilling geothermal wells. We are fully licensed and insured. We give 1 or more options for repair or replacement of your heating and cooling products. For service we charge a diagnostic fee for the technician to properly diagnose the problem, we then offer an upfront price to repair the problem..Recent Review:Aire Serve is a great company with great employees. Our air conditioner went out at 7 pm, and they responded immediately the next day. They opened our unit and found chunks of ice in and around our condenser, fan motor, and such. They defrosted all the ice, and then damage to the lines, where a leak was at. Our furnace and ac unit were 18 years old, and beyond their expected life expectancy. They added freon to the unit, and explained that they could not determine how long it would last. A sales representative came the next day, and suggested several options. The idea was to replace the ac unit, but due to the age of the furnace, we requested a quote on it as well. We selected a great package that was much less than we expected, including discounts for being a retired US Navy veteran. They discounted the service fee for the original call from the cost of the furnace and ac unit. Aire Serve assisted us with financing at a great rate, and then within 3 days were able to return to our home, remove the old units and install the new units all in about 8 hours. Before the installers showed up to perform the installation, we received a phone call from Aire Serv to let us know that someone was on the way. Within 1 hour of the completion of the installation of the units we received a phone call from Aire Serv to inform us that a service rep was on their way to ensure proper installation and answer any questions. They set up a follow up visit to ensure that the unit was working properly. All in all, my wife and I would like to thank Aire Serv for their professionalism, concern for our specific needs, attention to detail, and follow up on a job well done. We have purchased a service package from them, and the first three visits are freeDonald M.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:S.W.A.T. Roofing & Consulting is a family owned and operated business since 2013 and specializes in roofing, exterior remodeling and storm restoration. From roofing, to siding, to gutters, to windows, to doors and everything in between, S.W.A.T. provides quality, professional work that improves the value of your home and helps it retain its beauty and durability for years to come. Our team of home improvement and insurance claims professionals has earned certification and accreditation from a..Recent Review:called to get a quote/estimate on siding and roof replacement due to storm damage. then they tried to tell me if i used them the quote was free but if i ended up not choosing them i had to pay for them to quote the job. WHAT? i'm not going to pay someone to bid for my businessDaniel c.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Rewiring a home—new or old—is a dangerous job. Whether you’re adding a few new outlets or replacing all the wiring in an old home, it requires professional help. Find out the cost to rewire a house, from permitting and inspections to cleanup.
Circuit breaker boxes give you the electricity you want and the safety you need in your home at the convenience of a switch. This guide will give you a comprehensive view of everything you need to know about your breaker box.
Find Electricians in
- Mineral City
- Port Washington
- Beach City
- East Sparta
- Walnut Creek
Electricians in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aarons On Call1789 E Waterford Ct
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Aire Serv of Wooster11191 E Lincoln Way
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Type Heating & Cooling, Electrical, Plumbing5201 Tuscarawas St W
- Aarons On Call
- B P Electric4194 US Rt 42 S
- Basement Doctor Northeast5200 Cleveland Rd Ste H
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- BELVEDERE ELECTRIC LTD403 E 3rd St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- Brown's Heating Cooling Plbg414 Brower Rd
- Brunk Electrical6510 Piquad Rd
- B P Electric
- Fresch Electric Inc.1414 Milan Rd
- Fresch Electric Inc.
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&K Contracting5253 Washington Rd
- J. Maddern ElectricPO Box 85
- JAMES ELECTRIC8771 OBANNON RD
- Jerry Ables Electric Inc766 Linden Ave
- Jim's 7B Electric9743 Mt Eaton Rd
- JJL Handyman Services46627 County Road 495
- JOHNSON ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS604 RUFENER EXT
- J&J Contracting
- L& D Sales Service88220 Willis Run Rd
- Lake Erie Electric539 N Home Rd
- Lamp Electric LTD24 Bell St
- Landmark Remodelers, Inc885 Dan St
- LeVeck Lighting Products, Inc.P.O. Box 24063
- LIGHTNING DEFENSE35159 Danny Dr. PMB 216
Zephry Hills, Florida
- L& D Sales Service
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Patio Enclosures700 East Highland Road
- Paul's Electric LLC419 E 12th St
- Perfect Painting by Randy1230 Robin Court
- PHNXPO BOX 628
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Powerpro1031 dodd st
- Preferred Mechanical Services LLC12852 Wells Rd
- Pure Environmental Services, Inc.8385 N. Osborn Rd.
- Patio Enclosures
- Ray Gantzler Electric206 E Thrush Ave
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- REICHMAN ELECTRIC6795 Riverside Rd SE
- RG Carpentry
- Rich Frase Handyman Service8635 Mardel Ave NW
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Richardson Electric LLC7084 Germano road
- Ron's Heating & Cooling202 Logan St
- Ray Gantzler Electric
- S.W.A.T. Roofing and Consulting957 Ironwood Rd
- Same Day Services Inc.239 ROXBURY AVE. NW
- schreck s handyman svc477 Grand St
- SCHWELLER ELECTRIC11501 ROAD 144
- Scott Kelley 31705 Norris Rd
- Shearer's Plumbing & Electrical106 N Main St
Mount Blanchard, Ohio
- SIGN VISION CO INC987 Claycraft Rd
- Solar Is Freedom 4007 Bach Buxton Rd
- Spears Repair1432 Wheeling Ave
- Strong Electric438 E Main St.
- subzero mechanical services1020 lorelei dr
- S.W.A.T. Roofing and Consulting
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The House Doctor136 5th St NE
- The Other Guy's Comp. Shop320 w water st
New Lexington, Ohio
- Top Heating and Cooling16935 Cadiz Rd
Lore City, Ohio
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- The Basement Doctor
- YellowLite1925 St. Clair Ave NE Suite #250
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE3956 NEW RD
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE