Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 20 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesFlawless, clean, and fast work. Very neat job. The experience with the salesman was extremely helpful in deciding the best complete system for our Home. Not necessarily the most expensive system either. You can't go wrong with this Team on your side. PS: No I am not an employee either if that crossed your mind
- Handy ElectricianThomas was very nice and friendly and did great work in a quick about of time will defentley contact him again for any electrical needs I have.
- Solar Is FreedomWe worked with Sonny and he is wonderful. He is professional, honest and very prompt. He answered every question we had honestly. Unfortunately for us we are not able to make this work do to our electric company having some ridiculous fees. If in the future things change we will definitely be calling Sonny or Solar is Freedom. Great company to work with
- D&H Electric ServicesJon and Ray are very personable and time-efficient. They get right to work on the tasks and complete them thoroughly and quickly. They are also quick to respond to any follow-up concerns that arise.
- Solar Is FreedomWe were very sceptical about solar and it seemed there were horrible stories. We decided to give Solar Is Freedom a chance. It has saved us alot of money on our electric bill and as soon as we have our panels paid off we will save even more! The customer service is the best. They help the transition with AEP....seemed AEP isn't happy with customers going solar. I highly recommend!!
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- CastleServices.co LtdVery punctual and responsive. They were in and out in no time, cleaned everything before they left, and were very nice and professional.
- Handy Men & Mrs Helper Kitchen & BathWe are selling our house, and this was done in response to requests from the buyer as a result of the inspection report. Several potential buyers commented on the cracked tiles. I contacted this company by email, got a timely reply with a request to call. I talked with Faith(Mrs. Helper)and she encouraged me to group several tasks together in order to make the trips cost effective. She also warned me of the worst case scenarios, and gave me cost estimates that covered these possibilities. The home inspector s report identified several tasks. Steve did the work. On day one(a Tuesday)he replaced the tiles, replaced the GFCI connector, replaced the wax rings in the two toilets, and caulked the bathtubs. On day two(the following Monday)he spread the grout between the kitchen tiles and he caulked the shower stall. Steve was very professional and efficient. It was a joy having him in our house
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Brian K. Wilson - Electrical ContractorCalled and left a message. Received a call later in the day. Spoke with him and explained my needs and verified it was work that he does and was interested in performing. We set up a time/date for him to meet with me so he could look over the work. I waited all afternoon. He never showed. I called and left a message. He never called back. Received a text message late in the evening stating that he got held over in a job and would not be making it. I’ve tried multiple times to speak with him. He has never called me back. I waited a week, I have hired a different electrician
Electricians in New Philadelphia
- Business Description:Since 1995, we have been specializing in electrical services, wiring, repairs, lighting, ceiling fans, and more! Residential, commercial, and industrial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out ALL of our services offered below and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:excellent work. very fast and on timeMike L.
- Business Description:patio building, fountains and hard scaping. handyman services. plumbing and electrical fixtures. all your project needs are just one phone call away.Recent Review:It's excellent. The quality is great, the detail is great, integrity, trustworthiness, and customer satisfactionORG Properties L.
- Business Description:Solar Is Freedom is based in Cincinnati, Ohio and services the greater Cincinnati area (including northern Kentucky, southwest Ohio, and southeast Indiana) and Dayton. SIF has offices in Columbus, Ohio and Louisville, Kentucky that service the greater Columbus and Louisville areas as well. Through the installation of a solar array powered by photovoltaic solar panels, Solar Is Freedom enables homeowners and businesses alike to achieve energy independence. SIF offers a free consultation to de..Recent Review:Awesome company super excited to have solar is a part of our main source of power. I vetted many solar companies and these guys are by far one of the best in the industry. I highly recommend going with them as even if there are mistakes along the way they are willing to jump through hoops to get them corrected. Good job solar is freedom keep up the phenomenal work!!Ian P R.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning..Recent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessaryClay B.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:Landmark was founded in 1990 by Owner and President David Korz. With almost a quarter of a century in business, our guiding philosophy is centered on customer satisfaction. We take the hassle out of remodeling projects by assigning each project a Project Manager who will facilitate and coordinate the job from start to finish. This close supervision takes away the stress of remodeling and ensures quality and timely completion of every project. Call today to learn more
- Business Description:We are a full service heating and cooling installation and service company. We have 15 employees, we do not use sub-contractors in our normal everyday operation, we do however use a sub-contractor for drilling geothermal wells. We are fully licensed and insured. We give 1 or more options for repair or replacement of your heating and cooling products. For service we charge a diagnostic fee for the technician to properly diagnose the problem, we then offer an upfront price to repair the problem..
- Business Description:Yellowlite, is committed to excellence in the design and Installation of our renewable energy system and to educating our customers on ways to reduce their consumption and use energy more efficiently. We genuinely believe that Solar in an important energy source that will continue to grow in prominence and scale and we hope to continue being a part of the growing clean energy movementRecent Review:They did a good job and everything works fine. They stood behind their work and we would hire them again.Judie A.
- Business Description:Over 40 Years In Business. Still Treating You Like Our First Customer. We understand the importance of keeping your home comfortable. You should know that our core philosophy at Ron's Heating & Cooling is trust and integrity. Whether we’re communicating by phone, email or in person, you’ll get a comfortable feeling right away that you can put your trust in us. Whether it’s heating and air conditioning repair, maintenance or installation of a new system, Ron's Heating & cooling will work with ..Recent Review:I have used their service for 20 years now, The service was great. They know what they were doing.Don S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aarons On Call1789 E Waterford Ct
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Aire Serv of Wooster11191 E Lincoln Way
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Type Heating & Cooling, Electrical, Plumbing5201 Tuscarawas St W
- Aarons On Call
- B P Electric4194 US Rt 42 S
- Basement Doctor Northeast5200 Cleveland Rd Ste H
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- BELVEDERE ELECTRIC LTD403 E 3rd St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- Brown's Heating Cooling Plbg414 Brower Rd
- Brunk Electrical6510 Piquad Rd
- B P Electric
- Fresch Electric Inc.1414 Milan Rd
- Fresch Electric Inc.
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&K Contracting5253 Washington Rd
- J. Maddern ElectricPO Box 85
- JAMES ELECTRIC8771 OBANNON RD
- Jerry Ables Electric Inc766 Linden Ave
- Jim's 7B Electric9743 Mt Eaton Rd
- JJL Handyman Services46627 County Road 495
- JOHNSON ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS604 RUFENER EXT
- J&J Contracting
- L& D Sales Service88220 Willis Run Rd
- Lake Erie Electric539 N Home Rd
- Lamp Electric LTD24 Bell St
- Landmark Remodelers, Inc885 Dan St
- LeVeck Lighting Products, Inc.P.O. Box 24063
- LIGHTNING DEFENSE35159 Danny Dr. PMB 216
Zephry Hills, Florida
- L& D Sales Service
- Machine-Pro Products, LLC271 East Main Street
Saint Henry, Ohio
- Maz Contracting128 S Shadylane Dr
East Liverpool, Ohio
- Mister Electric Mansfield584 Wayne St N
- Monroe Heating & AirPO Box 344
- Moore's Construction & Home Building59 Laipple St
- Mountaineer Mechanical Co2920 Welch Rd
Little Hocking, Ohio
- Machine-Pro Products, LLC
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Patio Enclosures700 East Highland Road
- Paul's Electric LLC372 Park Ave SW
- Perfect Painting by Randy1230 Robin Court
- PHNXPO BOX 628
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Powerpro1031 dodd st
- Preferred Mechanical Services LLC12852 Wells Rd
- Pure Environmental Services, Inc.8385 N. Osborn Rd.
- Patio Enclosures
- Ray Gantzler Electric206 E Thrush Ave
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- REICHMAN ELECTRIC6795 Riverside Rd SE
- RG Carpentry
- Rich Frase Handyman Service8635 Mardel Ave NW
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Richardson Electric LLC7084 Germano road
- Ron's Heating & Cooling202 Logan St
- Ray Gantzler Electric
- S.W.A.T. Roofing and Consulting957 Ironwood Rd
- Same Day Services Inc.239 ROXBURY AVE. NW
- schreck s handyman svc477 Grand St
- SCHWELLER ELECTRIC11501 ROAD 144
- Scott Kelley 31705 Norris Rd
- Shearer's Plumbing & Electrical106 N Main St
Mount Blanchard, Ohio
- SIGN VISION CO INC987 Claycraft Rd
- Solar Is Freedom 4007 Bach Buxton Rd
- Spears Repair1432 Wheeling Ave
- Strong Electric438 E Main St.
- subzero mechanical services1020 lorelei dr
- S.W.A.T. Roofing and Consulting
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The House Doctor136 5th St NE
- The Other Guy's Comp. Shop320 w water st
New Lexington, Ohio
- Top Heating and Cooling16935 Cadiz Rd
Lore City, Ohio
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- The Basement Doctor
- YellowLite1925 St. Clair Ave NE Suite #250
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE3956 NEW RD
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE