American Clean & Seal Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 1996

4469 Bragdon St

Indianapolis, IN 46226

10 employees, no sub-contracting of work. Cost is determined by the specific job, we strive to give a fair price for professional and long lasting results. Travel charges may apply....

06/01/2017

Naeem B.

American clean and seal did a great job and used a superior product to seal . I have noticed my neighbors use other companies and their Concrete is now discolored . I would highly recommend !

Description of Work
Driveway and patio seal.

08/10/2015

DR. STEPHEN Q.

Beautifully. Including the clean-up after the work was complete. A year later pool surface looks like new. I have to check my records regarding the cost of the work. If it differs much from my estimate, I will file an amended review.

Description of Work
Cleaned, repainted, sealed my 40,000 gallon cement pool.

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners, pressure washing

05/31/2015

BARBARA P.

I chose this company because they'd done a neighbors' concrete and they were pleased with the experience and the sealant that was used doesn't change the appearance like most do. When I first contacted them they were booked ahead with big jobs. They could get to me by mid-June, but would fit my job in earlier if possible. They did, several weeks earlier. They cleaned my driveway, personal walk and patio, public sidewalk, and curb. Special care was given to the highly dirty/mildewed areas. I pointed out some decorative border stones and a repaired area that would be fragile and he took care to not damage those (or anything else). They discussed whether the water-based or solvent-based sealant would be better given the age of my concrete (and the tendency to mildew). The solvent-based was used with special attention to those areas prone to mildew. They kept me well-informed re: what was being done and what I can expect going forward. I'm LOVING the clean look and also seeing water just bead up on top!! I didn't give an 'A' re: price, but it may have been competitive re: what I had done and the products/tools used. I hadn't gotten any other prices since I knew I wanted them to do it.

Description of Work
Power washed and sealed all exterior concrete.

Category concrete repair, pressure washing

09/15/2014

Keith G.

Others had tried to remove this stain unsuccessfully with power washers. Mark Anderson (CEO) provided a bid with a couple of options and recommended the cheaper of the two (sand blasting). It worked very well. The resulting epoxy covering wasn't a perfect texture, so another coat was applied and the results were very satisfactory. Appreciate Mark's coming by to inspect the work and following up to make sure the results were satisfactory.

Description of Work
Removed remaining concrete solid stain from a sidewalk and porch by sandblasting, then applying epoxy concrete paint.

Category pressure washing, epoxy flooring

04/03/2014

Joseph D.

The service was excellent. They are on time and they are always courteous and very careful with the job site. They clean up after themselves and the job was completely satisfactory.

Description of Work
They cleaned a very large blue stone sidewalk and porches. They took all of the existing coating off by sand blasting it and then they resealed the sidewalk and porches with a sealant made by Aldon for natural stone.

Category handyman service, deck cleaning

10/14/2013

Cheri H.

American Clean and Seal did a beautiful job. They were very timely and informative. Would definitely use again and not hesitate to recommend to someone else.

Description of Work
Drain pool, acid wash, 2 coats paint, refill pool.

10/06/2013

Todd B.

Did a great job. Only thing that continued to work on our pool was the work they performed.

Description of Work
Repaired and painted pool.

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners, pressure washing, house painters

06/20/2013

BILL AND KAREN B.

We kind of automatically used them again this time because they did the initial work. I would recommend them as a possibility. They could be on the list.

Description of Work
We have kind of soft brick on our house. American Clean And Seal put sealant on it so it sheds the water more.

Category

06/10/2013

BARBARA S.

Very good experience beginning to end.

Description of Work
Sandblasted, caulked and patched and repainted old swimming pool.

Category pool cleaners, pressure washing

We are glad you were happy with the job. We actually used 36,000 psi waterblasting to prepare the pool for a new epoxy coating, not sandblasting. The waterblasting is a better process for this, both in cleanliness and in effectiveness in terms of life of the new coating.

03/26/2013

John P.

It was quick and to the point. They just had a generic price for doing the pool without looking at it or anything. I thought the quote was a bit high. They just gave me a generic quote and didn't look at a pool or anything. It was just one price fits all. They were quick in responding to my request.

Description of Work
American Clean & Seal gave a quote over the internet to paint my pool.

Category pool cleaners

We received the dimensions and relevant information from the homeowner, verified the information on google earth, and were able to supply a quote based upon this verified information and our 20+ years of preparing and epoxy coating on pools on the next day. In this case, it was not necessary to visit, and yet it was a specific and complete estimate for this homeowner's pool. We strive to maintain costs by utilizing technology, and yet supplying quick and accurate estimates with or without a jobsite visit. Our quote is for the cost necessary to perform a quality, professional and long-lasting job. There are times that the cost are beyond the desired cost or budget of potential clients, and we understand.

02/19/2013

KENNETH T.

They were able to make it better. It isn't great, but it's much better than it was.

Description of Work
I used American Clean & Seal for removing an absolutely disastrous driveway and back patio ceiling job that we had done. They basically sand-blasted and sealed it off.

06/18/2012

SCOTT & THERESA H.

The guys that came to give me the quote was very efficient, ploite and on time. They did a great job, the whole crew sensitive to talking care of the rest of our house. I couldn't imagine any one doing a better job.

Description of Work
They did sand blasting for me on a concrete water feature.

Category concrete repair, screen repair, pressure washing

09/01/2011

THOMAS & ROBIN H.

It went very smoothly. We were very pleased and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They repainted our inground pool. This included water blasting, recaulking, fixing several leaks and painting. This is the second time we have used them and I would certainly recommend them. Their price only increased from 7 years ago due to rising paint costs. Everything else was exactly the same.

07/19/2011

Cathy G.

Everything has been great. I have used this company two times now. They were very professional and friendly. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
They came out and pressure washed my brick walk around my pool.

07/15/2011

Michael L.

Everything was great with this company. They were a professional and friendly. They were on time to the job each day. I would defiantly use this company again if I needed them.

Description of Work
They sealed some cracks on the concrete on my pool deck.

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners, pressure washing

07/04/2011

KATHY B.

Third time we had this work done by other companies. Previously after the work was done, the finish on the deck was consistent - now it is very splotchy - water beads up in some places and seems to soak in in others. We also had lots of wash and sealant onto surrounding areas, including into the pool, which took a week to get clean. Pool edging also sustained damage and staining.

Description of Work
Pressure washed and sealed wood deck and concrete pool deck.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

We take great care to protect property and to give a quality product for a great value. In regard to this job, we know that some of the water from cleaning the pool deck will invariably get into the pool, probably along with some small pebbles and dirt that come off of the deck. Since a very strong rain came down while we were cleaning this pool deck, more of that runoff going into the pool was absolutely unavoidable and of greater volume than usual. We regret that we were unaware and thus unable to remedy the difficulty and time this homeowner then had to expend to repeatedly clean the pool, as the water was crystal clear the day after we did the deck cleaning when we returned to seal the pool deck and adjacent wood deck. We are not aware of any damage to the pool edging or any sealer that got into the pool, based upon subsequent conversations with the homeowner. Wood decks themselves, especially as age and weather exposure increases, can be difficult to seal in a uniform way, especially without the use of semi-color or solid color stain, both of which bring their own increased maintenance and appearance issues. The use of a sealer / toner can give cost effective protection along with a moderately colored wood surface. This however will not hide prior color variations or stains that result from varying weathering. The toner will penetrate to varying degrees depending upon the conditions of the wood. As a result, the deck protection or application consistency cannot be predicted or judged by locations where water beads or does not bead. We have offered to remedy any defects that this homeowner still feels exists, and we remitted a $500 credit for a part of the cost of service, in order to compensate for extra time required to clean the pool. We stand by our work, and strive to deliver a product and service that meets our customer’s expectations, at a reasonable cost. We deeply regret that we did not have a chance to remedy this consumer’s concerns, and that the result is a lack of total satisfaction by the homeowner

11/24/2010

KRISTEN O.

I told them about the best sealant and they went and bought it and applied it. They applied exactly what I wanted to the four sides. I know this because I talked to the vice president the next week and he told me everything they did. They did come out on a day that I wasn't here and they used a clear sealant so it's hard to know if anything was actually done. So, that's why I called and and talked to the VP and he told me things you wouldn't know unless you were up there. I thought the price might have been a little high. They did everything they were supposed to. The one thing I wish they would have done is called and told me what day they were going to be here, I didn't know they had been here until I got the bill in the mail. I will probably be using them this spring.

Description of Work
American Clean & Seal waterproofed the bricks on the chimney. It was like a water repellent.

Category masonry

10/27/2010

LEWIS & DEBBIE R.

I think they were fine. They were not great but they were good. I think they do a good job of power washing, taking care of floors and things like that. That is all we have ever used them for.

Description of Work
I used American Clean & Seal Inc. to clean our driveway, and clean as well as paint our garage floor probably in July this year.

Category pressure washing, house painters

10/10/2010

THOMAS A & DIANE F.

American Clean and seal was recommended by Perma Pools. I found them to be very professional and competent. Once my pool was empty they started work almost immediately and completed all the steps in 3 or 4 days. The pool looks great and there is no paint where it is not suppose to be. Jeff Wood was the my contact at American Clean and Seal. He is great to work with. However when I asked him about the Angie's List discount mentioned on his listing he said he would have to check with the boss. My invoice did not include the discount.

Description of Work
36,000 psi water pressure cleaning to prepare concrete pool tub for epoxy coating. Applied 2 coats of epoxy paint. Caulked the walls to the pool tub.

Category pool cleaners, pressure washing, house painters

10/25/2009

GAYLE S.

We are much happier with the appearance of our stone, where it had blackened. Jeff had told us that pressure washing may not remove the entire depth of some stain, and in some places that was true. However, overall, we can see a vast difference. They cleaned up the areas they worked in, and replaced items that had to be moved (outdoor furniture). We did notice that some small flecks of stone did come off, but it isn't damaging to the stone.

Description of Work
Our home is constructed with Bedford stone at the first level, siding on the 2nd floor. Our stone had become dark in places, as it seems happen with Bedford stone over time. We inquired about pressure washing to improve the appearance with Jeff Wood of American Clean & Seal. Jeff explained the application, was honest in his assessment that we wouldn't need to seal the stone after the pressure wash (& explained why that was his opinion), explained how long it should take, addressed my concerns over landscaping, etc. I felt comfortable enough to go ahead with this service though I had no previous experience with pressure washing.

06/07/2008

MARY & BOB M.

They did a very thorough job and we are very pleased with how the pool looks now. It was a 2 week process, due to leaving the paint to dry, and avoiding rains, but I was glad they were concerned about allowing it to dry properly rather than rushing through the process and it not being done right. Some of the caulk had problems after the 1st application, but they were prompt about coming back to correct it. They were also very helpful with giving advice about care, etc. I appreciated the care they took-as if it were their own pool. The person who did most of our work was very helpful and careful about his work. Nice to find someone who cares about the work they do.

Description of Work
They power washed our 30 year old gunnite pool, then repaired any cracks and painted with 2 coats of epoxy paint. Also sealed seams with caulk.

05/06/2008

KIMBERLY H.

EXCELLENT!! We didn't even know they had worked on our home other than how awesome the stone and fence looked. There was no damage and no debris left behind. Very good company.

Description of Work
Pressure wash and seal all stone on my 1980 ranch home. Pressure wash and seal a large 4 ft. fence enclosing my backyard.

04/23/2007

LEWIS & DEBBIE R.

They've worked for us before and continue to be happy with them. They get down on their hands and knees and really scrub. The contact people are helpful as well.

Description of Work
They power washed the patio, deck, front steps. They repainted the patio and sealed the deck. In the front of the house they power washed all of the green moss off of our bricks. They sealed the concrete and wood in the front after washing it.

Category concrete repair, pressure washing, house painters

05/23/2006

SHERRI K.

I never saw them. There wasn't one thing changed on the roof. We didn't pay them. They did not handle the situation well and we will not use them again.

Description of Work
They told me they came out 3 different times to clean the roof.

10/10/2005

BETTY C.

GOOD JOB, 2 YOUNG MEN WERE SUPPOSED TO CALL BEFORE COMING WHICH THEY DID NOT, THEY DID APOLOGIZE.

Description of Work
POWER WASHING PATIO, FRONT PORCH 4 6 FT. CEMENT LEDGE AROUND PLANTER (BY PICTURE WINDOW).

Screenmobile of East-Central Indiana

Screenmobile of East-Central Indiana, IN is the local area's best choice for installing or repairing all your window, door and enclosure screens. Local owned by longtime New Castle residents. We are 100% mobile and provide the highest quality screening materials for our customers. Part of the nations largest mobile screening company - Screenmobile. With over 100 locations nationwide Screenmobile has the ability to tackle any project regardless of size. Our expertise is enclosing patios and porches, custom window and door screens and security screen doors. Give us a call and allow us to help with all of your screening needs.

JD Hostetter & Associates

Our goal at JD Hostetter & Associates is to treat every customer honestly, fairly and respectfully. We treat you and your home the way we would want our home and family to be treated with an efficient, low pressure experience. This means that we are available when you need us — whether that be by phone, text, or email. No one makes the right decision under pressure. That’s why we take our time to help you understand the process so you can make a decision at ease. We give you options that fit your needs and budget and won’t try to upsell you on products or services you don’t need. If any problems arise after the project is complete, we are always available for you and will treat you like we treat our own family.

Danny's Pro Painters LLC

Since 1990, Danny's Pro Painters has provided exceptional service to our customers. Originally started in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We carry workers comp. General liability insurance. 45 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email, but please include your phone number. Award winning.

Offers by Danny's Pro Painters LLC on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Surface cleaning and protection. Protective coating application. Sealers, water repellents, acrylic coatings, concrete hardeners, epoxy, & urethane coatings. Specialty coatings for decorative floors & decks.

ASPHALT SEALCOATING, POWDER COATING, RESIDENTIAL HOUSE PAINTING, OR MAID SERVICES.