American Clean & Seal Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 1996

10 employees, no sub-contracting of work. Cost is determined by the specific job, we strive to give a fair price for professional and long lasting results. Travel charges may apply....

Bone Dry Masonry

Bone Dry’s Indianapolis Masonry Division provides quality masonry services to residential and commercial buildings in Boone, Hamilton, and Marion Counties, as well as the surrounding areas. With over 100 years of combined experience, you can be sure that your masonry work is in good hands. Bone Dry Masonry has built its reputation on quality customer service and excellence. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determining the best solution for the individual customer and job. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning.

Exterior Cleaners

Specializing in gutters! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Window Genie of Indianapolis North

Window Genie is North Indianapolis’s leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With over 20 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners throughout North Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville and the surrounding areas. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and drive custom wrapped GENIE MOBILES for easy identification. Estimates are always fast and free!

Offers by Window Genie of Indianapolis North on Angi

06/01/2017

American clean and seal did a great job and used a superior product to seal . I have noticed my neighbors use other companies and their Concrete is now discolored . I would highly recommend !

Description of Work
Driveway and patio seal.

Category pressure washing

08/10/2015

Beautifully. Including the clean-up after the work was complete. A year later pool surface looks like new. I have to check my records regarding the cost of the work. If it differs much from my estimate, I will file an amended review.

Description of Work
Cleaned, repainted, sealed my 40,000 gallon cement pool.

Category concrete repair,pool cleaners,pressure washing

05/31/2015

I chose this company because they'd done a neighbors' concrete and they were pleased with the experience and the sealant that was used doesn't change the appearance like most do. When I first contacted them they were booked ahead with big jobs. They could get to me by mid-June, but would fit my job in earlier if possible. They did, several weeks earlier. They cleaned my driveway, personal walk and...

Description of Work
Power washed and sealed all exterior concrete.

Category concrete repair,pressure washing

09/15/2014

Others had tried to remove this stain unsuccessfully with power washers. Mark Anderson (CEO) provided a bid with a couple of options and recommended the cheaper of the two (sand blasting). It worked very well. The resulting epoxy covering wasn't a perfect texture, so another coat was applied and the results were very satisfactory. Appreciate Mark's coming by to inspect the work and following up to...

Description of Work
Removed remaining concrete solid stain from a sidewalk and porch by sandblasting, then applying epoxy concrete paint.

Category pressure washing,epoxy flooring

04/03/2014

The service was excellent. They are on time and they are always courteous and very careful with the job site. They clean up after themselves and the job was completely satisfactory.

Description of Work
They cleaned a very large blue stone sidewalk and porches. They took all of the existing coating off by sand blasting it and then they resealed the sidewalk and porches with a sealant made by Aldon for natural stone.

Category handyman service,deck cleaning

Surface cleaning and protection. Protective coating application. Sealers, water repellents, acrylic coatings, concrete hardeners, epoxy, & urethane coatings. Specialty coatings for decorative floors & decks.

ASPHALT SEALCOATING, POWDER COATING, RESIDENTIAL HOUSE PAINTING, OR MAID SERVICES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard