Chicago homeowners with septic systems who perform annual maintenance can avoid costly backups.
Get matched with top septic system services in Mansfield, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Mansfield
- Drains&ExcavationServicesGreat! Really happy with kody’s work and it was done when he said he’d do it. Highly recommend him.
- Drains&ExcavationServicesIt went perfect , I called on a tuesday night and Kody came the next day and within an hour He diagnosed the problem and gave me a quote. Finished in a timely manner and did a great job with the clean up! Very impressed overall . Would recommend to everyone ! Fair prices , very friendly , and most of all got my plumbing working !
- Drains&ExcavationServicesDrains and excavation services did an amazing job fixing my drainage issue so fast and very affordable! We will use them for all our needs! Great guys and great company!
- Complete SepticEverything went well. They were right on time, professional, kind. Shaun Neal was awesome and when the sewer lines were still clogged he offered further services with a discount. Another employee came out shortly after, unclogged the lines and I could not have been happier. I highly recommend them and will be using them again
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning CoThey completed the task quickly and promptly and were very informative about new requirements and new county records keeping
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning CoI called Tim Frank to check out the septic in a foreclosure we had just purchased. The person on the phone was very helpful in answering my questions and setting up the appointment. The appointment was for 8:45 - 9:00 on Monday morning and Don was there just before 9:00. I explained to him that I knew very little about septic systems, having been a city dweller my whole life. Don was courteous and friendly while we walked the property and located the tank. Once the lid was off, he explained what he was doing and how the system worked. He also gave us tips to follow for proper care and maintenance of our system. In fact we have already recommended them to a family member who had hired another company that was unable to inspect her system
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-OhioHe came and assessed the problem quickly and accurately. He offered me a couple of solutions and went right to work. Less than 20 minutes later the problem was solved and everything was flowing...smoothly. Excellent service and very personable....he even gave me a discount that I didn't know was available to me. I would hire them again
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-OhioReceived phone call from main office saying plumber was running a little late, and he should arrive within the hour... ended up he was less than 15 minutes late. He assessed the problem and advised me of what needed to be done and gave me a verbal estimate. The price seemed a little high to me, but I have not needed any type of plumbing for many years so assumed the price was probably in-line within a few dollars either way. Plus, I did not want to deal with getting additional estimates, and he was at my house on a Saturday ready to do the job so I agreed to the price. He brought in a large piece of equipment that he used to clear the blockage all the way out to the sewer. It seemed like it took longer to unload the machine from his truck and get it down the basement steps than it did to clear the blockage. I'm satisfied with the job and would use them again if needed
- Webb's Septic Tank CleaningI called at 7:48 am and received a call back at 8:46 am that the truck was 10-15 minutes out. I couldn't have asked for faster service and at a very reasonable rate.
- JACK'S SEPTIC TANKS & PORTABLE.He was very good at fixing my pipe and the price was reasonable. They are honest in letting you know what needs to be done.
Last update on May 6, 2021
Septic Service Contractors in Mansfield, OH
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Live green and save cash: Conserving water, composting and using fewer harsh household chemicals not only helps planet Earth – it’s good for your septic tank.
While it’s tempting to procrastinate certain home projects and repairs, there are some you really shouldn’t put off. Here are 12 projects you shouldn't avoid any longer.
Find septic tank services in
- Bailey Lakes,
- Mount Gilead,
- New Washington,
Septic Tank Contractors in Mansfield, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
Bellville, Ohio 44813
- Fire Side Homes
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
- Geiler Home Services
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
Chillicothe, Ohio 45601
- Re-Source Construction
Septic tank companies that service Mansfield
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.