In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Nova, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Septic Tank Companies in Nova
- Business Description:At Reliable Excavating, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. We specialize in all aspects of excavation work including grading and sloping, pond installs, storm and sanitary line installs and full site preparations including demolitions. Call today for a free ..Recent Review:The job went well. The job required The investigation of odd sinkhole along septic system. Needed to rule out any septic system compromise. The job turned out to be bigger than originally thought. Luckily the system was not compromised. Jordan was very professional. The site was cleaned left in good condition.Ron M.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:He came and assessed the problem quickly and accurately. He offered me a couple of solutions and went right to work. Less than 20 minutes later the problem was solved and everything was flowing...smoothly. Excellent service and very personable....he even gave me a discount that I didn't know was available to me. I would hire them againDavid Y.
- Business Description:We here at Legacy Drain pride ourselves in our work. With a customer satisfaction focus and an aim to please, we provide plumbing and drain solutions that are above the rest. Whether it's water, drain, or gas repairs, you can count on our plumbing specialists to have not only the knowledge but the skills to solve your problems. Why use a percentage-based, national plumbing franchise when you can use a local plumbing company who cares about you, your problem, and your city? We are proud..Recent Review:I had performed a self-install of a new refrigerator water line with a saddle valve and the valve was leaking and no water was coming to the fridge. I asked that he come and repair or replace the valve and get water to the fridge. He said they were booking a few days out with the Thanksgiving holiday and being busy, and asked if that was okay and I said yes as it wasn't a bad leak. He scheduled me for a window of 1-2 pm. on November 23rd. At 2:35 pm that day I had the wife call him as I was still at work; he forgot to place us on the schedule but said he would still come between 4 and 4:30. He shows up and repairs the valve and gets water to the fridge. It is not coming out very fast and I don't know this because the wife is working with him at the dispenser holding a cup. He says it should be good to go and we write him a check. He says that I will receive an electronic receipt in e-mail very soon and he departs. I telephone him on Friday the 27th because there is very little ice production and the water is still coming out at a trickle. AND I have yet to receive a receipt for his first visit. He asks about kinks in the line (which I have already checked and he did as well when he was here the first time) I give my opinion on what may be the cause and I inform him that I have already checked the water pressure with a gauge; he says he will place me on the schedule to come see what may be the issue....and he asks for my email address again to get me a receipt. 4 days later he texts me on Tuesday December 1st (at 11 pm at night) and says he has an opening Friday morning or early afternoon and could he come over then? I stated that early after Noon would be fine. He then responds that he can only come between 8am and 11 am that day--so I asked why did he offer an afternoon slot?? He says he forgot he had someone scheduled at 12 instead of 2pm. I told him to forget the whole thing and that I would find someone else that doesn't give me the run-around. He apologized and said it was hard wearing all of the hats of the owner/plumber/secretary of the small company. He also said he did the job for half what other companies would charge. I understand the aspects of running a small business, that is one of the reasons I contracted with him in the first place-to be able to support a small business in these poor economic times. He failed to provide the service I requested and states that he corrected my issue- this is not true. I did not have ice nor proper water dispensing is what I contracted and paid for at the first visit. I feel that he should have promptly returned when informed that it was not working properly, and was placed on the back-burner and I truly believe that if he ever did return he would charge me full price for the call even though the proper repair was not completed initially. Oh, he did finally send me a receipt right before calling me on the 1st for the $150 I paid to have a new saddle valve installed. Nice guy but very poor business practices during my experienceKevin S.
- Business Description:We are a trenchless sewer and water contractor specializing in Pipe Bursting and Pipe Relining. We also do high pressure sewer cleaning, sewer snaking, and camera inspection. We offer a free mainline camera inspection with every estimate, at no cost and no obligationRecent Review:It was great. I have used them for several jobs. The team at Underground connections is always very responsive and informative when they are on the job. They have never tried to oversell me.Uriah M.
- Business Description:Fire Side Homes and Excavating is a company built on the idea that customer satisfaction and quality should be top priorities. All work is either performed by or directly supervised by the owner himself. Fire Side Homes and Excavating is fully insured and a member of the Richland County Chamber of Commerce. A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau.References are available upon requestRecent Review:Job went very well. The guys who did the on-site work with the equipment were very efficient, very capable, and very much willing to accommodate owner wishes. There was slight confusion about the terms of the contract. Nothing major but I would suggest that such a contract be as detailed as possible and the owner should be sure to obtain a copy that has the signature of the appropriate business representative so there is as little confusion as possible about the terms of the contract. <br /Fred F.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:We are a plumbing and drain cleaning company serving residential and commercial customers within Ashland, Holmes, Medina, and Wayne counties. Each employee receives thorough training to ensure our customers of fast, efficient, safe, and honorable plumbing and drain cleaning servicesRecent Review:I was well educated by the professional plumber named Kevin. He provided all my needs. The camera made it to the main line (60ft), when another company stated they could only go 19ft. I can't speak enough about the service...honest and integrity at its finest. Kevin used the camera again after jetting was complete. Even when I called to make the appointment I was very pleased with the customer service. <br /lynn w.
- Business Description:Keith's Drain and Septic Service is a family owned and operated business. We offer over 22 years of experience. Services are offered to residential and commercial properties in Mansfield, Ashland, Ontario, Lucas, Lexington, Bellville, Butler, Galion, Crestline, Shelby, Shiloh, Plymouth, Tiro, Bucyrus, Fredericktown. We are insured and bonded. Keith's Drain and Septic can help you with all of your Sewer and Septic problems. All work will be completed on time to your satisfaction. We offer..
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:We offer billing by mail, by email and also take credit card payments also. We also offer a 10 percent senior citizen discount.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Nova
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brenner's Sanitary Service5262 E Messner Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio
- Brenner's Sanitary Service
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- Keith's Drain and Septic Service1755 State Route 39
- Keith's Drain and Septic Service
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Ohio945 N Trimble Rd
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Ohio
- Roto-Rooter2522 Cleveland Rd Ste B
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair1927 Christmas Run Blvd
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO