Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Ohio

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and leaking water heaters. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then we’ll fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub® drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair, with courteous smiles on our faces. There's a reason they call us Mr.® Call your local Mr. Rooter today. ...

Rogers Basement Waterproofing

We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out and provide you with a no cost/no obligation estimate. We employee 8 high quality, detail oriented people. Rogers does not use sub-contractors. We base the cost by the individual job. Additional contact: Paul Boeriu. Additional e-mail: info@rogersbasementwaterproofing.com.

Offers by Rogers Basement Waterproofing on Angi
Platinum Xtreme Excavating, LLC

Providing excavation services. We specialize in land clearing, driveway excavations, property culverts, basement digs, trenching for water lines and utilities, leveling for foundations, landscaping retaining walls, pond digs and other custom projects. We are a small privately owned company that will give you a personal touch to your project.

Legacy Drain

We here at Legacy Drain pride ourselves in our work. With a customer satisfaction focus and an aim to please, we provide plumbing and drain solutions that are above the rest. Whether it's water, drain, or gas repairs, you can count on our plumbing specialists to have not only the knowledge but the skills to solve your problems. Why use a percentage-based, national plumbing franchise when you can use a local plumbing company who cares about you, your problem, and your city? We are proud to call Richland county our home and are excited to grow into a name you recognize for outstanding plumbing and drain service.

Offers by Legacy Drain on Angi

08/10/2019

He came and assessed the problem quickly and accurately. He offered me a couple of solutions and went right to work. Less than 20 minutes later the problem was solved and everything was flowing...smoothly. Excellent service and very personable....he even gave me a discount that I didn't know was available to me. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Main drain to septic tank plugged.

Category plumbing,septic tank

07/11/2018

Employee recommend frost free that drains after shutting it off helps keep from freezing during winter months excellent work

Description of Work
Replaced outside water spout

07/20/2017

Very pleased with services provided and their professionalism. It's been two weeks and haven't had any problems since.

Description of Work
Had stopped up pipes in the bathroom. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Ohio came out, snaked the main drain, and did additional work when the pipe started leaking.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/30/2016

Professional,friendly and knowledgeable and cleaned up after himself

Description of Work
Replaced a float valve in toilet

12/13/2016

for what they said weighed 250 lbs. It weighed 70 lbs and they cracked the discharge when they removed it which I must pay to have repaired because Mr Rooter broke it. The master plumbers I did get to replace it determined this. The estimate I received was also "for this area where I live"---when the estimates I received from two other licensed professional companies were over $1000 less and that ...

Description of Work
I was requesting an estimate for grinder pump replacement. I eventually allowed them to remove the grinder pump for $350

Category plumbing,wells

02/16/2016

They did fine. They can lower price to be a better company. They did quality installation.

Description of Work
They installed a water softener and a laundry tub.

Category plumbing,water softeners

09/10/2015

They ran the snake through with a camera. They did great! There were hairline root from trees and bushes and they were able to unclogged the drain.

Description of Work
Drain blockage

07/31/2015

He arrived at the scheduled time, actually earlier. He called to ok that. He put in a snake with a camera and found sludge and roots. He cleared them and poured something in the drain that would eat away the roots. I couldn't use the drain for 4 hours. My receipt just has the total charged and no itemization. There is a warranty of 6 mths or 1 return trip.

Description of Work
Removed the clog of the mainline between my house and the city line.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

11/25/2014

It went very well and they took care of the problem by fixing the pipe and building a wooden box over it so that it wouldn't get broken again and they showed me how I could get to the pipe if need be. Also the sump pump system they put in about 3 years ago they updated it with a new battery as the old one had to have water poured in it ever so often. The new battery is maintenance free and I don't...

Description of Work
I had a broken pipe outside my house that was repaired and they updated my sump pump with a newer battery that needs no maintenance like the other did. I was pleased with how well they did the job and the clean up.

Category plumbing,septic tank,wells

11/17/2014

Received phone call from main office saying plumber was running a little late, and he should arrive within the hour... ended up he was less than 15 minutes late. He assessed the problem and advised me of what needed to be done and gave me a verbal estimate. The price seemed a little high to me, but I have not needed any type of plumbing for many years so assumed the price was probably in-line with...

Description of Work
Main drain was plugged with tree roots and he cleared the blockage.

Category plumbing,septic tank,sewer cleaning

Residential & commercial plumbing & drain cleaning including faucets, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, toilets, bath sinks, gas vents, water softeners, backflow prevention, sewer line, water heaters, clogged drains, pipe repair, septic tanks, video inspections & trenchless repairs.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available