Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Ohio

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and leaking water heaters. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then we’ll fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub® drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair, with courteous smiles on our faces. There's a reason they call us Mr.® Call your local Mr. Rooter today. ...

Rogers Basement Waterproofing

Rogers Basement Waterproofing

We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out and provide you with a no cost/no obligation estimate. We employee 8 high quality, detail oriented people. Rogers does not use sub-contractors. We base the cost by the individual job. Additional contact: Paul Boeriu. Additional e-mail: info@rogersbasementwaterproofing.com.

Offers by Rogers Basement Waterproofing on Angi

08/10/2019

He came and assessed the problem quickly and accurately. He offered me a couple of solutions and went right to work. Less than 20 minutes later the problem was solved and everything was flowing...smoothly. Excellent service and very personable....he even gave me a discount that I didn't know was available to me. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main drain to septic tank plugged.

CATEGORY plumbing,septic tank

07/11/2018

Employee recommend frost free that drains after shutting it off helps keep from freezing during winter months excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced outside water spout

CATEGORY plumbing

07/20/2017

Very pleased with services provided and their professionalism. It's been two weeks and haven't had any problems since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had stopped up pipes in the bathroom. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Ohio came out, snaked the main drain, and did additional work when the pipe started leaking.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

12/30/2016

Professional,friendly and knowledgeable and cleaned up after himself

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a float valve in toilet

CATEGORY plumbing

12/13/2016

for what they said weighed 250 lbs. It weighed 70 lbs and they cracked the discharge when they removed it which I must pay to have repaired because Mr Rooter broke it. The master plumbers I did get to replace it determined this. The estimate I received was also "for this area where I live"---when the estimates I received from two other licensed professional companies were over $1000 less and that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was requesting an estimate for grinder pump replacement. I eventually allowed them to remove the grinder pump for $350

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

Residential & commercial plumbing & drain cleaning including faucets, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, toilets, bath sinks, gas vents, water softeners, backflow prevention, sewer line, water heaters, clogged drains, pipe repair, septic tanks, video inspections & trenchless repairs.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available