Webb's Septic Tank Cleaning

With Angi since August 2010

Webb's Septic Tank Cleaning & Maintenance has more than 25 years of professional experience. We serve residential and commercial clients in Richland, Ashland, Morrow and Crawford counties. Our insured technicians offer complete installation, repair, cleaning and maintenance of septic tanks and systems, as well as sewers and sewer lines. Our specialties include: Sewer and line cleaning Locating septic systems Installing and repairing leech beds Excavating Our crew will finish your project on time and within budget. We ensure your complete satisfaction with the final product. Call Webb's today for trusted septic and sewer services, and your estimate....

Legacy Drain

Legacy Drain

We here at Legacy Drain pride ourselves in our work. With a customer satisfaction focus and an aim to please, we provide plumbing and drain solutions that are above the rest. Whether it's water, drain, or gas repairs, you can count on our plumbing specialists to have not only the knowledge but the skills to solve your problems. Why use a percentage-based, national plumbing franchise when you can use a local plumbing company who cares about you, your problem, and your city? We are proud to call Richland county our home and are excited to grow into a name you recognize for outstanding plumbing and drain service.

Offers by Legacy Drain on Angi

01/25/2017

Prompt and Curtious service, clean and professional. Reasonable pricing. Highly recommend giving them a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drain snaked and videoed, We had line repaired a few years ago and a job well done.

04/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very nice company, prompt, professional.

10/27/2015

I called at 7:48 am and received a call back at 8:46 am that the truck was 10-15 minutes out. I couldn't have asked for faster service and at a very reasonable rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump septic tank (less than 1000 gal.) and look at main line clean-out.

08/17/2013

He didn't give me a sales pitch. He didn't try to convince me I needed a whole new system. He pumped the tank, took my check (very reasonable $175 per 1,000 gallons) and went on his way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
  He pumped my septic tank.

Webb's Septic Tank Cleaning & Maintenance