Instead of reaching for a bottled solution to clear a clogged sink, check around the house for an equally effective, non-toxic fixer. Even better, these common household items will save you a trip to the store. Here are five ways to fix a sink clog and ge
Get matched with top Plumbers in Huron, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Huron
- Pompeii's Plumbing, Sewer & DrainThey came out on New Years Eve, and fixed everything. They went above and beyond. They did a great job.
- FAITH CONSTRUCTIONQuoted lower price than what was charged. Cheated on hours worked. OK as handyman, but not good for large projects. Slow work. Felt as though he was milking the job. Once the project was winding down Bruce moved to other work and left us to fend for ourselves. Too many things to complain about for this review….,
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain ServicesOur usual plumber was busy, and the toilet was leaking all over the floor. My wife called Roto-Rooter of Norwalk. These guys beat me home from work! They were on site within an hour and already at work when I arrived. Not only did they locate the issue and stop the toilet from leaking, they clearly explained everything in real people terms. They even did not charge extra for such amazingly rush service! I was super impressed. Both Ben and Joe have been out to do work for us, and both were excellent
- Minnear and SimmonsFrom the very first interaction, Clint has been fantastic. He is a third generation owner of this company, and he really knows his stuff! We first had to call him out to figure out what another contractor had done wrong with our new SpacePak HVAC system when they tried to convert it to a heat pump and messed it up. Not only did he not charge us for that assessment visit, he brought the company rep along with him! Clint gave us a complete rundown of what was wrong, what had been botched, and when it would break. Clint was right almost to the day as to the date it croaked! When an unseen issue was discovered as a result of the geothermal installation causing a pipe to settle wrong and create a small bottleneck with the septic, Clint not only took full responsibility, he said he'd be out the following Monday to take care of it. That Monday? It was Christmas Eve that year. No complaint, no grumbles, just cheerfully fixing the issue for free. That's the kind of guy Clint is. The only "warning" I'd give is that because he IS so good, reliable, and honest, you cannot always get him the next day. He's a busy guy! But he is 100% worth the wait
- Desborough Construction IncI hired Desborough Construction to remodel my condominium. Cosmetic portions of the project: remove wallpaper, repair drywall, paint. Electrical: Install canister lighting and light fixtures. Flooring: Install hardwood flooring throughout condo Bathroom: Complete remodel. Replaced tile flooring, vanity, toilet. Removed tub/shower combo and replaced with walk in shower with beautiful tile detail. I was told the work would take 3 weeks and I was given an estimate. Both were accurate. John Desborough and his co-worker Nate were courteous and professional. They offered suggestions when I asked for them and when I chose a questionable paint color, they contacted me after painting a wall to be sure it was what I wanted. It wasn't what I thought it would be and their proactive questioning saved time and money. I highly recommend Desborough Construction to anyone looking for a quality contractor that takes pride in the work they perform. It was an excellent experience and I am extremely pleased with the results
- DeLuca PlumbingExcellent. Prompt, reliable, professional. Sucessfully unclogged drain in a very short time. Will be using this plumber in the future for other plumbing projects. Only drawback on price is that DeLuca does not take credit cards.
- Blevins Plumbing & HeatingI found the repairman VERY nice. He even offered me the bad part which I thought was a great gesture. He didn't preform anything unnecessary.2 years ago I had the same unit serviced by another contractor. They tried to sell me a new unit and when I declined they charged me over $400.00 for the service call.Blevins DIDN'T play that game and I appreciate that. I will use them again in a minute.Wonderful experience!!! A
- Multi Level Konstruction KompanyHaving the work done in Ohio, about three hours from the business, it was done when promised with excellent workmanship and materials. The design and vision for color and texture were exceptional.
- Jerry's Home Improvement PlbgReally was happy with them. The price was right, very reasonable. The son came out to fix the leak. But then a few weeks later, a separate problem leak came up, the father came out and fixed the new problem and would not take a penny for this other fix. Both problems were unrelated. I would definitely call them again
- SHORTY'S CUSTOM REMODELING COMPANYBig job, did great. Had a tile problem 8 months after, he came out and fixed it. I would definitely recommend.
Last update on August 16, 2022
Plumbers in Huron
Deals in Huron for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Certain maintenance and repair suggestions for septic systems can do more harm than good. Learn about 9 common septic system myths and their better alternatives.
Are flushable wipes really flushable? Flushing wipes can wreak havoc on your plumbing system. Here’s why you shouldn’t flush them and how to keep your pipes clear.
Find Plumbers in
- Berlin Heights,
- Bay View,
- Lakeside Marblehead,
- South Amherst,
- North Fairfield,
- Port Clinton,
- New London,
Plumbers in Huron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Home Improvement814 Township Road 1101
Ashland, Ohio 44805
- ABTECH Mechanical HVAC Inc10 Herrick Alley PO Box 695
Monroeville, Ohio 44847
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN SERVICES4569 ROME S RD
Shelby, Ohio 44875
- ALL MAINTENANCE49015 Middle Ridge Rd
Amherst, Ohio 44001
- Ally Builders15215 Darrow Rd
Vermilion, Ohio 44089
- A-1 Home Improvement
- C.C. Real Estate Services82 Ridgeview Circle
Milan, Ohio 44846
- C.C. Real Estate Services
- Davis Prof, Home Maint, repairs, and Instalation521 46th St.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
- Davis Prof, Home Maint, repairs, and Instalation
- Economy Drain Cleaning3420 Liberty Ave
Vermilion, Ohio 44089
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Ex Amish Construction LLC4017 Center Rd
Conneaut, Ohio 44030
- Economy Drain Cleaning
- FIRELANDS MECHANICAL HTG & AC5100 EAST HARBOR RD
Port Clinton, Ohio 43452
- FIRELANDS MECHANICAL HTG & AC
- Jim's Plumbing & Heating Inc8962 County Road 34
Green Springs, Ohio 44836
- Jim's Plumbing & Heating Inc
- Leo F Brown Plumbing & Heating624 Pierce St
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
- Leo F Brown Plumbing & Heating
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Ohio Basement Systems
Plumbers that service Huron
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.