If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Grafton, OH
There are 40 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Grafton
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Zemco Roofing & Repairs IncHe did a great job. Brian was so nice, polite, and understanding. He had a worker with him and they got it done very quickly. They cleaned up after they were done and I would definitely hire them again. I would highly recommend them as well.
- Integrity Contracting IncThe tuck pointing is a work of art! Everything was handled on the most professional manner. The fee was very reasonable. I was extremely pleased with the quality of work.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsWe hired Gary and his team to reside our house, side our new addition, install new gutters and stone work. Gary was very helpful and met with us several times to discuss the work to be completed. We received several different quotes and Gary was willing to work with us on pricing. Mike installed the stone on our house and was very professional. He worked on weekends and in the cold and rain to complete the job so the siding crew could begin their work. Tony and his crew installed the siding. They also worked in the rain, snow and cold to keep the project moving and complete in a timely manner. Tony worked on weekends and was very professional. The cleanup crew did a great job. Gary gave us his cell phone number and responded to all of our questions in a timely manner. He made this project run smoothly and we are very happy with the finished result
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThey did a great job. The workers were hard workers. They didn't let up the whole time they were on that roof. The actual price was a little higher than the estimate because they didn't know the chimney needed to be rebuilt. I definitely would use them in the future. They did a very good job.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsVery pleasant to deal with and so trustworthy in my absence. Gary was so quick to respond to my request for quote and made his team available in a very short period of time. The roof came off, he judged fairly when plywood had to be replaced, and detected some structural issues on the roof line. He communicated with me via text very frequently to keep me up to speed on what was happening. He brought in a mason for those repairs and will complete the flashing this week. It was a wonderful experience as my business often has me away and he took care of everything. I have never personally met him but happily handed over the cost of the job knowing he handled it exceedingly well. Thank you, Gary. JOB well done
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsGary gave a detailed estimate and was patient as I got other estimates and had new questions. It was a large project involving removing 3 layers of roofing (bottom layer was wood shake shingle, no decking).While not the lowest estimate, it was the lowest with the most experience and great Angie's list & BBB ratings. The roofing was removed, decking put on, new roofing installed, fascia board was replaced along with new gutters and downspouts. The chimneys were tuck pointed and chimney caps put on. The roofing took about 3 days once they started. A crew of 8 worked very hard. Crew manager, Brandon, was very helpful and found a great solution to the problem of what to do with the gap left along the siding edges when 3 layers of roofing was only 1 layer. Brandon was very helpful, answering all my questions as they went along. The clean-up was good (I did find a few nails, and some splinters of shake shingle but I'm sure some was stuck in the large shrubs). The did tarp the attic and did a decent clean-up of the attic. It took 8 days before the gutter crew came out, and while not a big problem it was a little annoying. Overall I am very satisfied and would recommend Home Exteriors
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThey were pretty easy to work with and did a very good job on the roof. A large crew showed up early on the scheduled day and immediately began prepping around the house. They were quick, yet careful -- I watched almost the entire job, which was finished before 5:00. One minor hiccup was averted when I asked about the skylight they had included in their quote -- it had been forgotten, but someone ran out to a store and bought one. (I framed and finished the interior part of the skylight myself.) My only two minor reservations about the roofing were 1) I think they could have used a heavier felt paper or other product (but we had not discussed it, and I'm sure it's fine) and 2) they spent some time cleaning up afterward--roofing is always messy--but the yard could have been left a little cleaner. I didn't mind that at all, though. My only real complaint is about the tuck-point repair on our chimneys, which was done a few days later when I was not home. It's very high up so I haven't seen it closely, but from the ground it is a very sloppy job that does not match the lower 4/5ths of the main chimney at all. I would not have them do anything with pointing again. Overall, though, they used quality materials, worked professionally, and gave us a very good price compared to some of the other quotes I got
- Professional Chimney Service IncI called and talked to the owner and what a nice, professional, and pleasant person! We discussed my problem and he was so honest and said that the work that I needed done he did not do. He gave me some ideas as to where to look for experts and I totally appreciated his help. In the future, if I am in need of his services, I will certainly call him. I wish more contractors were like him
- Ray Arnold MasonryCrew was a very nice group. Worked hard and safe. Kept site clean. Communications were excellent on when they would be on site and what they would be doing. Quality of work was excellent. I would hire this company again for another job without hesitation.
Masonry Contractors in Grafton
- Business Description:Check our website for current promotions. All major credit cards accepted. Sub contracting not an option. We won't show up for another company, and only WE will show up to do work on your home. No surprises.Recent Review:Very well. They worked us into their schedule quickly. They did a very good job.Gary K.
- Business Description:Family owned business almost 50 years, myself with over 30 years of experience. We have worked on many historical buildings and structures in the Cleveland area, including repair and restoration. Concrete only when doing a masonry job. Call today for your masonry needs and free quoteRecent Review:Could not be more impressed with the professionalism and promptness in repairing our front steps! My husband and I are expecting our first child within the next week, and Pat & crew were so understanding to make our home a priority. We are beyond grateful for the timeline and the quality of work. We feel much safer carrying our baby up the repaired front steps for the first time :Laura L.
- Business Description:Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships wit..Recent Review:Everyone was polite and on time. Site was pressure washed well before work started and again when completed. Brick sidewalk was repaired. Not satisfied with quality of mortar work, looks sloppy. For the high price I paid, and their own testimonial of their work; I expected much higher quality than what I received, even after they reworked the main section. Honestly it looks like I did the work myselfRoss M.
- Business Description:20 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR FOUNDATIONS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Roofing Contractor since 1979! Celebrating 35 years, we are dedicated to servicing our residential & commercial customers in the areas of: Repairs, New Roofs, Chimney & Masonry work, Slate and Tile, Gutters & Home Renovations! DBA U Trash It Dumpster RentalsRecent Review:Brad Smith Roofing Company did nothing short of a superior job: quote, materials delivery and most importantly, the roofing project itself: tear-off, install, clean-up - all 100% flawless!!! The roof is not only beautiful, but provides peace of mind to us that we had a quality company do the job with a reliable warranty. Thanks to Sean Masterson and the entire team of individuals who were on the jobsite. We've received many compliments about the roof and feel confident more business will be coming your way. Thanks again for a beautiful job. Please tell the team that was here - nice workCraig O.
- Recent Review:We are very pleased with the work. Several houses in this neighborhood have had their downhill wall give way where the cinder block meets the wood (approx. 4' off the ground). The wall bulged out 6-8". It is now 6 years since Mark repaired the wall and it is in the same condition it was the day he installed it. As far as I know our house is the only one on the street to have their wall repaired and stay put. I knew the wall was bulging when I purchased the house and had wall anchors installed immediately to prevent the wall from moving further. About 2 years later I hired a contractor to fix the wall and remodel the bathroom on the inside of that wall. Mark (hired by the general contractor) removed dirt under the house, installed piers on solid ground, refilled the space and installed cinder block where it had been originally. He also repaired the traditional red brick that was cracking at either end of this cinder block wall. His masonry work looked perfect (I've never been able to say that about someone laying tile or brick before, so I was very impressed). He also agreed to have topsoil delivered which he spread in our yard where we wanted it and did a great job of smoothing it out. On the downside I remember asking how he was going to do the work and not getting much of an answer. That made me nervous, but I trusted the general contractor and I'm so glad I did. Mark could have just been having a bad day. I'd much rather have this than a smooth talker who doesn't deliver. (Not sure of the cost for the foundation work since we paid the general contractor.Abigail G.
- Business Description:EDX is a locally owned business providing all your concrete, construction, excavating and demolition needs. Specializing in quick, affordable driveway repair. Residential and commercial. Prompt service! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The service went well. I was happy with the result.Mary M.
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and..Recent Review:Kyle and two other gentlemen from Basement Guys of Cleveland did a very professional and satisfactory job in late August 2021. They installed Bright Wall, dug trenches in my basement floor, installed a Sedona dehumidifier along with a sump pump, and otherwise waterproofed my entire basement. I also greatly appreciated that they left my dryer vent better than it was originally and cleaned up after themselves inside and outside. I am very pleased overall with a livable and usable basement in my older home. Thanks much for all your hard work, Kyle and other gentlemenTHERESA M.
- Business Description:Clink Builders was established in 1969 and is proud to have given years of customer satisfaction and quality performance. We are family owned and operated. We are fully insured and bonded. We obtain all required permits and licenses. Proud members of Angie's List. Covered by Ohio State of Workman's Compensation. Also a proud member of member of ASCA - American Society Consulting Arborist Our Philosophy is we can continue to expand and grow one satisfied customer at a timeRecent Review:I had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink BuildersKatie K.
- Business Description:Local expert chimney inspections & repairs; certified dryer exhaust technicians at fair and competitive prices. A thorough inspection by one of our team, includes searching for any issues that might interfere with optimal operation. Highly effective diagnostic tools allow us to detect and resolve issues before they become problems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Columbia Station
- North Ridgeville
- Olmsted Falls
- North Olmsted
- South Amherst
- Brook Park
- Sheffield Lake
- Middleburg Heights
- Parma Heights
masonry contractors in Grafton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- Above & Beyond Roofing Inc8679 Primrose Lane
- Accurate Services27060 Oakwood Circle Suite M215
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- Ace Basement Waterproofing1295 Akins Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc11978 Edgerton Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- AKRON BRICK CHIMNEY-MASONRY766 Lafollette St
- Alba Contractors8670 Twinbrook Rd
- ALL CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION LLC14323 Bayes Ave
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Work Masonry1012 Perry Ave
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- AMERICAN CHIMNEY970 CENTER ST
- American Exteriors13210 Snode ST
- AMERICAN TUCK POINTING493 Schocalog Rd
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Assured Quality Masonry624 Chestnut Blvd.
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- Aaron Construction
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- Bay Chimney Sweep817 Maplewood Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- BBS masonry11104 2nd St
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- BERRINGER MASONERY807 EWART RD
- Best Builder's Inc.12900 LAKE AVE
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Bill Jackson Roofing Inc7516 West Ridge Rd
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2
- Bradley Stone Industries LTD30801 Carter St
- Britishstoneworks LLC1430 Clarence Ave
- BTW Masonry Inc.2377 Elyria ave
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- Capps Enterprises1371 W 114th St
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- CHIMNEY & MASONRY CO27303 Center Ridge Road
- Chimney Cricket Inc9750 Olde 8 Rd # 4
- Chimney Guys Ohio3334 Sandy Ln
- CHIUCHIARELLI MASONRY, INC.8050 Corporate Cir 5
North Royalton, Ohio
- CIS Steeplejack3329 erhart rd
- Cleveland Craftsmen256 South Point Dr
Avon Lake, Ohio
- CLEVELAND HARDSCAPES747 E 152ND ST
- cleveland rock and tile inc.p.o. box 68
- CLEVELAND SLATE & COPPER INC5325 Naiman Parkway
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncPo Box 86
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC796 W Bagley Rd Unit 15
- Concrete Pro's LLCPO Box 39205
N Ridgeville, Ohio
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- COON RESTORATION & SEALANTS INC7349 RAVENNA AVE NE
- Cornerstone Construction6586 Pioneer Trail
- CORRIGAN MASONRY9239 USHER ROAD
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- Costello Landscaping9980 Royalton Road
North Royalton, Ohio
- Countywide Concrete Step Co8015 Murry Ridge Rd
- Covenant Home Repairs Remodeling&Handyman services3948 Reid Ave
- Crites Remodeling2580 Sheffield St NW
North Canton, Ohio
- CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC1329 E 260th St UNIT W
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC4748 Fay Dr
- DA Knapp C610 Acorn Pl
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Dante's Handyman Service9911 Aldridge Dr
Columbia Station, Ohio
- Design-Co Renovators24442 Hilliard Blvd
- Designscape9112 Mayfield Rd
- DIETZ CONCRETE INC36975 JULIAN ST
- DISCOUNT CEMENT CONTRACTORS INC31985 BAGLEY RD
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- DISILVESTRO ROOFING CO24530 SPERRY DR
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Domenico Davide Construction LLC4153 Meadowview Drive NW
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dover Home Remodelers Inc29341 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Drain King Basement Waterproofing Concrete & Sewer1458 East 332nd Street
- DREAMSCAPING INC35531 ROYALTON RD
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC
- EA Home Repair15118 lanning ave
- Eastlake Hardscape Construction5552 lafayette rd
- Edenscape, IncP.O. Box 621
- EDX Construction Services8898 Dunham Rd
- Elite Custom Contractors1672 Algiers Dr
- Engineered Solutions1630 hillside terrace
- EQUITY BUILDERS94 FELL AVE
- Europa By Sasha Salon and Spa24700 Chagrin Blvd Ste 101
- Evans Concrete & Waterproofing Llc1307 Andrews Ave
- Excel Management511 N Abbe Rd Ste B
- Expert Excavating, Inc.2271 West Wallings Road
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Extreme Slate Roofing31525 Aurora Rd Bldg #3
- EA Home Repair
- Finish Line Construction Inc11460 Old Mill Rd
- Fiske & Sons IncP.O. Box 350
- Foremost Builders551 Vineyard Dr.
Broadview heights, Ohio
- FOX CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1911 Carter Rd
- Fredericksburg Builders2532 S Apple Creek Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio
- Friendly Sweeps4034 Fenn Rd
- FUSCO SANDSTONE10061 n delmonte
- Finish Line Construction Inc