Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top moving companies in Huron, OH
There are 18 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Huron
- D&D Moving IncWe had a FULL house of furniture and other items. Nice, large, expensive furniture. When the movers (4 men and 2 semi trucks) came to the house to move us out they were very impressive. They covered all flooring and made every precaution possible not to harm our home in anyway. They worked extremely hard. They packaged fragile and hard to box items. They then moved all of my stuff into storage for the winter. I have a very large cream leather sectional that I was worried about. They took great care of it. It returned to me in the exact condition it left. The amount of furniture and belongings we had was impressive. All items were stored in their warehouse for the winter. The cost for storage was around 245$ per month. I thought was very resonable. To put in storage units we would have needed at least 2 so the cost would have been similar and would not have been climate controled like the warehouse. On the return end of the move D & D loaded their trucks the day before. They showed up at my house at 9:30 am (exact time quoted). They took extreme care with the new construction, again protecting all floors and doorways. Everything has since been unpacked and is accounted for and in the same condition as given to them. I have moved three times. This is my third moving company. They are outstanding. I would recommend this group to anyone. Their price was spot on. Their work ethic great, and the care they show for your belongings really means something. I hope to not move again (just built our home), but if I do I will use this company again. I cannot say that about the other 2 companies I have used
- Move It Now - Akron Canton & MedinaIf you are looking for a mover, I highly recommend MOVE IT NOW. You could not have ask for a better experience and professional movers. They moved my furniture and ect. to two different locations, there was not one thing that was damaged, the two movers were so pleasant and courteous and polite. I would hire them in a heart beat. They came on time and work so **** ** a 95 degree weather
- Eyring MoversThis is the second time we used them and they were originally recommended to us by a colleague of mine. Of all the movers we've used, they are by far the best.
- Krupp Moving ServicesThe entire process was a very good experience. We experienced good quality and service across the board. The crew of Charles K., David S., Josh, EJ, and Matt were very professional, courteous, and extremely hardworking. I would recommend this moving company to everyone, regardless of how large or small the job. One other thing to note: the final bill came in under estimate
- Stevens Worldwide Van LinesMove from the home to the apartment went very smoothly and the stored items which were delivered later went well also. Very good communication with our local representatives.
- The Original Lupica Moving & Storage, IncLupica Movers stored our furniture and other belongings in their temperature-controlled indoor facilities from February 14, 2011 until November 18, 2011. When we finished our remodeling and requested that Lupica deliver our belongings from storage, they responded promptly and we arranged a mutually agreeable date for delivery. Lupica Movers arrived at the appointed time with two men who carefully and efficiently placed our furniture in our home exactly as we wanted it. They were courteous, friendly, respectful, well-organized, and had all of their documentation in hand and well organized. Brad, the lead mover, who has been with Lupica for more than 17 years I am told, is an experienced professional mover. His coworker was excellent, as well -- a hard worker. The move was completed in a very timely manner for an exceptionally reasonable price. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Lupica Movers. Everyone at Lupica Movers makes the customers feel as if they are the most important people in the world. An ordinarily very stressful exercise was made much less stressful by the way that we and our belongings were treated -- at a great price. We are very pleased with our second experience with Lupica Movers this year
- The Original Lupica Moving & Storage, IncWe haven't had the actual move yet. But I did want to report on our experience thus far, because moving involves a LOT of stress, generally. But after talking with Bill Lupica several times, I can feel my stress level and anxiety about moving considerably relieved. So Lupica Movers has already provided a valuable service to us, even before the move. That's worth reporting on. Update, completed household move: Very well. Very prompt, well organized, professional, experienced, reasonably priced. Superb
- AAA ALWAYS MOVINGThey did an excellent job. They were very careful and took care of our things well. It was a very personable service and friendly. They were really nice. We enjoyed them. We felt that we had friends moving us instead of just someone who showed up. The owner drivers the truck. The owner was part of the group which was really nice
- Falcon movingI moved with Falcon a few weeks ago. I paid a bit more for their services because I could not find any negative reviews. My experience did not live up to what I read online. First, let me say, that the crew that came to my home worked very hard. They could have gone a bit faster with the load process in my opinion, but overall they did not dilly dally to "milk the clock" as other movers in the past have done. They did not take a break (which is was surprised by) and seemed like nice guys. They were all very young and appeared to be inexperienced though. The main guy told me at the beginning one was just getting back from vacation and "hadn't gotten his legs back yet." Not exactly what you want to hear when you've hired a company to move all your valuable possessions. He also had a very hard time explaining the various insurance options too me and kept trying to get me to sign off on no extra coverage. I was surprised, because isn't that where they make all their money? As far as the move goes, there were little dings and scratches to both my stuff and the walls, which is expected. They dumped quite a bit of stuff into their "zip pack" which is just a big cardboard box on wheels. My biggest complaint is I wish they would have asked me about some of the stuff because I would have directed them to leave it. I could have easily come back for the golf clubs and tower fans which ended up getting broken because they were all tossed in to the same zip pack together. I was standing around so it would have been an easy conversation. The only only real casualty was a tower fan that had the base completely broken. I spoke to the manager at the end of the move and he said he would call me the next day to file the claim and I never heard a word from him. The point is not the broken fan, at $.30 a pound the claim would have netted less than $1.50 probably and clearly not worth the time and effort. The point is that his crew damaged my belongings and he said he would call and follow up and never did. Very disappointing customer service. I share this so that you can go in with eyes wide open. We're they the worst movers I've ever had? Not at all. Did I have the glowing experience that I read about in the other online reviews? Also, not at all. One more thing to note. They crew did not even offer to wear masks. I moved mid-June and fully expected them to at least have masks on when they got out of the truck
- D&D Moving IncDriver & crew were courteous and hard working at both ends of the move. They showed up on time and had an adequate number of workers at both ends to get the job done. Two major items were broken: a wrought aluminum patio table and a 42" tv. Both items I believe were mis-handled/packed. I was surprised at the amount of damaged boxes I saw during unloading. Fortunately it was the boxes and not the contents damaged, i.e, the boxes did their job. My wife and I did all the packing of the smaller items (I was a professional package engineer dealing with corrugated boxes) and packed every thing carefully. I was surprised at the amount of damage the boxes sustained during shipment probably from stuffing the truck over full and misalignment of the shipping containers hence they all worked against one another causing boxes to crush/collapse. It will be interesting to see how D&D handle the two claims given their excellent reputation
Movers in Huron
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Finding a mover in June was not an easy task, so we settled. Huge mistake on our part. The contract says they are not liable for any damage and trust me, they take full advantage of that. We have scrapes on our wood furniture, metal items were bent, two furniture pieces had to be discarded due to damage. New landlord said the back door was bent that they removed to bring washer and dryer in. Boxes were labeled and labels were ignored. Constant complaining about how heavy things were. Two different guys claimed to be in charge. We called in advance and we were advised to leave items in drawers. Second man who claimed to be in charge said all drawers should have been emptied. First man corrected him. It took 3 men over 10 hours to move our 1 bedroom 2-story condo 7.1 miles to a ranch with a basement. (It too the prior 3 men moving team less than half that time) They charge by the hour. They were not even capable of putting the truck in our driveway (about 100 feet and straight) which would easily have accommodated their truck, but instead parked it on the street and walked up and down the driveway. Most of our belongings were storage totes and boxes. The heaviest item was our treadmill. We had no large kitchen appliances. I watched as they moved in slow motion unloading our belongings. One even asked a neighbor in our new neighborhood for a cigarette. Highly unprofessional, extremely overpriced, very slow and careless. I would prefer to give zero stars as they do not deserve oneValerie C.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:The movers are professional and efficient. They packed our stuff quickly and took a great care of our furnitures. Highly recommend.Eric N.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Would definitely use them again.Bruce L.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:Picked it up on appointed date. Stored for 2 months. Delivered on appointed date. Disassembled and reassembled wuth prevision and care.rebecca s.
- Business Description:Founded in 1929, Corrigan Moving Systems is a full-service relocation company that is dedicated to elevating the moving experience for families and businesses. Each member of the 600-person team is committed to delivering the level of craftsmanship the Corrigan name represents. A United Van Lines agent, Corrigan has 12 locations throughout Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and New York. With a comprehensive suite of relocation services, Corrigan serves residential and commercial customers in the U.S. ..
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Have been calling few other companies, the information was kind of confusing, when speaking with the gentleman from UFA, he explained the process thoroughly and with options on cost. We chose to pay more, it worth! All went well as scheduled, the driver was very careful when uploading the car onto the truck. Thank youWinnie L.
- Business Description:Upscale & Efficient⚓️ ⭐️The Unforgettable Experience Short Term Furnished Rentals🏡 🔐 Our Mission: Luke 6:31 📍Local And Long Distance Moving AvailableRecent Review:Best moving experience… EVER. The Whitners Moving crew were punctual, professional, careful, and just plain out did an excellent job with my family’s recent move. Communication was crystal clear and their pricing cannot be beat. They turned what is typically a stressful day into a walk in the park. Looking forward to continued business!Josh Z.
- Business Description:440-371-3319 Mike's Hauling Services is a full service junk removal and haul away company that cleans up residential and commercial properties in Lorain, Cuyahoga and Medina counties. Mike's professional crew will remove, dispose, clean-out & recycle ALL unwanted items. Everything involved in disposing your unwanted materials is handled by the crew, and you can sit back and relax while they clean up your source of stress!! The only finger you lift, is the one to point to the mess! Reasonable,..Recent Review:OMG...Mikes is the best. Storm and his team were awesome. They did everything he said they would do They were on time, they work very well together as a team and actually got the job done before I thought they would. I could tell by the way they did this job, they had done this many times before. They knew exactly what they were doing. They are also very reasonably priced. They also asked it there was anything else they could do before they left. We are so glad we called them. 1-440-371-3319. We plan on calling them again for another job in the futureRobyn H.
Deals in Huron for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Think something might be off with your bathroom plumbing but aren’t quite sure? Early detection is crucial to keeping your plumbing working properly for years to come. Learn the top eight signs your bathroom plumbing needs repair.
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
Find moving companies in
- Berlin Heights
- Bay View
- Lakeside Marblehead
- South Amherst
- North Fairfield
- Port Clinton
- New London
moving companies in Huron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace American Transportation LLC3710 W. Tompkins Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada
- AD Transport
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Ace American Transportation LLC
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- Malo Moving Company 1839 Schrock Rd
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- McCusker & Bros.
- Mike's Hauling Services - (440) 371-331936818 Center Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Mohican Moving & Storage Inc1225 Township Road 593 # 1153
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- MORSE VAN LINES OF USA83 S STATE ST
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC3883 Business Park Dr
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Malo Moving Company
- Rell & Quality movers LLC13400 Crennell Ave
- Rell & Quality movers LLC
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC11942 Sherman Road
North Hollywood, California
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics