Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Huron, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Huron
- Turner ApplianceTIM,OUR TECHNICIAN, CAME OUT THE FIRST TIME TO DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM, CAME BACK THE NEXT DAY WITH THE FRONT SEAL BOOT, REPLACED IT AND I COULD WASH MY CLOTHES AGAIN. I WAS GIVEN THE SEVERE RUN AROUND BY BOTH MAYTAG AND SEARS.
- Mr. Appliance of Wilmington NCThey said it wasn't repairable. They were quite professional. They did a very good job diagnosing the problem. Unfortunately, it was something that wasn't cost effective to repair. My interaction with them was fine. They seemed knowledgeable about what they were doing. They were very friendly. They did a very thorough job. They knew what they were doing read less
- BAYSIDE COMFORT INCAfter air condition quit I called Bayside after hours. The answering service relayed my message within minutes. When the tech clled he explained the pros and cons of him coming out after hours. It was about an addition $50.00. He also told us based on our description of the problem that he might not have the parts to make the repair. We asked him to come anyway. He arrived within a half hour, diagnosed the problem within minutes, replaced the part (the capacitor), and got us back up and running. From the first phone call to the tech leaving was about an hour. Awesome!!! read less
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIRHe is a small local guy. His workers are trained and they fix it. He repaired it and didn't just replace a part. He does a great job, can fix any appliance, and he is reasonable on cost. They were wonderful to deal with. He arrived when he said he would.
- South Shore Home ImprovementsI haven't purchased property in 25 yrs and this was 70 miles away. So to say I was nervous would be an understatement. Chris was not only very helpful but also very understanding and I felt very confident in his ability to handle everything without my having to be there the entire time. South Shore Mobile Home is definitely the type of business you can count on!! Chris and his men took care of everything up to and including finding an exterminator to get rid of yellow jackets. I would highly recommend this business. I also heard from several people in Port Clinton that South Shore is the go to place for remodeling read less
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIROur washing machine started 'clunking' during the wash and rinse agitate cycles about a week before the service was performed. I noticed that the agitator wasn't operating in it's normal fashion, and that it was 'free turning' when I attempted to spin it by hand. I called the company and left a message to call, and they returned the call within 20 minutes. I gave them the model and serial number, to determine whether it was belt or direct drive. Upon discovery it was direct drive, they set up an appointment for a few hours later. The tech arrived well within the 1 hour window provided, spent a few minutes of discussion with me while pulling apart the agitator, pointed out the broken cam ends in the housing, and gave me the option of replacing the cams alone or the whole assembly. We elected to go for the kit (which was actually priced 25% less than he had thought), which he got out of the truck. Total time to check, diagnose and repair was under 30 minutes, which gave us time to discuss a couple of issues with the dryer. He advised that the noises coming from the dryer were due to a 'static idler', which he would replace when it was necessary to replace the belt, which would probably be a year or two down the road. Very quick repair, under what I expected in cost, with sound advice and counsel on another product. Best service I've ever received on a major appliance. I highly recommend them read less
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIRI was very pleased with Pfeiffers Appliance. They were right on time and cleaned up very well after the job was completed. I would never use homedepot/lowes for installation again. These guys are way more professional, you can trust them in your home, and they are reasonably priced too.
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIRVery well. We did not have to wait long for an appointment. They were prompt, professional, skilled and knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely reasonable in their pricing. They also hauled away an old dishwasher for recycling metal components. I would heartily recommend Pfeiffer Appliance Repair for this service -- and likely actual appliance repair service, as well. We were very satisfied with their service read less
- DAVE'S QUALITY APPLIANCE RPRWe are very pleased with the service we received. Dave traveled out to a remote area approximately 20 miles from his business location. He was on time and quickly found and replaced a faulty thermostat. The entire job took less than a 1/2 hour.
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIRWe did not know what was wrong when water started leaking under the dishwasher, into the basement. We called Pfieffer on Saturday around noon, and Pfeiffer was at our home in no less than 20 minutes! Will did a great job troubleshooting the problem and providing a solution that involved re-routing the dishwasher drain line to a more appropriate and more workable drain path. Amazingly responsive, and a genuine "good neighbor" kind of service and personality. We would highly recommend Pfeiffer Appliance Repair for both routine scheduled maintenance (our original call) and emergency problem solving (today's call) read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Huron
- Business Description:Extremely successful and quickest way to receive a quote is by TEXT....PLEASE SEND PICS OF YOUR DECK, FENCE OR HOUSEWASHING PROJECT TO 330 278 4300. WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS......INTERIOR PAINTING PROJECTS ARE WELCOME AS WELL!!!! NOTE...WE ARE GLAD TO ACCEPT CALLS AND EMAILS AS WELL....TEXTS ARE MAINLY FOR INITIAL CONTACT AND VERY EFFICIENT. We have been in business since 1989. We bring weathered decks back to life! Whether your deck needs boards replaced or a complete overhaul, we.. read lessRecent Review:The company placed a postcard in my door so I called to get an estimate to have my deck cleaned and treated. The first call was never returned but I called again a week later and I spoke to someone who said once the weather cleared he would do a drive by. That was over a month ago and nothing. If they didn't want my business, why bother advertising the company by placing information in my door read lesspaula s.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. read less
- Business Description:We’re committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll always choose us for your remodeling needs.We know that remodeling upsets your life and is not fun or convenient. So, we want make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible for you. We genuinely care about your project and your experience, and it shows read less
- Business Description:Quality repair and install for any heating, cooling, geothermal and water heater needs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Berlin Heights
- Bay View
- Lakeside Marblehead
- South Amherst
- North Fairfield
- Port Clinton
- New London
appliance repair services in Huron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIR4570 LAYLIN RD
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIR
- South Shore Home Improvements1599 S Anderson Rd
Port Clinton, Ohio
- South Shore Home Improvements
- The Deck Doctor House Medic & Painting Too16853 Howe Rd
- The Deck Doctor House Medic & Painting Too