Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Norwalk, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Norwalk
- Turner ApplianceTIM,OUR TECHNICIAN, CAME OUT THE FIRST TIME TO DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM, CAME BACK THE NEXT DAY WITH THE FRONT SEAL BOOT, REPLACED IT AND I COULD WASH MY CLOTHES AGAIN. I WAS GIVEN THE SEVERE RUN AROUND BY BOTH MAYTAG AND SEARS.
- Mr. Appliance of Wilmington NCThey said it wasn't repairable. They were quite professional. They did a very good job diagnosing the problem. Unfortunately, it was something that wasn't cost effective to repair. My interaction with them was fine. They seemed knowledgeable about what they were doing. They were very friendly. They did a very thorough job. They knew what they were doing
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIRVery well. We did not have to wait long for an appointment. They were prompt, professional, skilled and knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely reasonable in their pricing. They also hauled away an old dishwasher for recycling metal components. I would heartily recommend Pfeiffer Appliance Repair for this service -- and likely actual appliance repair service, as well. We were very satisfied with their service
- DAVE'S QUALITY APPLIANCE RPRWe are very pleased with the service we received. Dave traveled out to a remote area approximately 20 miles from his business location. He was on time and quickly found and replaced a faulty thermostat. The entire job took less than a 1/2 hour.
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIRThe repairs were made in a prompt manner and the repairman was neat and courteous and explained all that he had done in language that I could understand.I was very pleased with everything that was done.Their prices were fair and I would recommend them to my friends and neighbors.
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIRI was very pleased with Pfeiffers Appliance. They were right on time and cleaned up very well after the job was completed. I would never use homedepot/lowes for installation again. These guys are way more professional, you can trust them in your home, and they are reasonably priced too.
- South Shore Home ImprovementsI haven't purchased property in 25 yrs and this was 70 miles away. So to say I was nervous would be an understatement. Chris was not only very helpful but also very understanding and I felt very confident in his ability to handle everything without my having to be there the entire time. South Shore Mobile Home is definitely the type of business you can count on!! Chris and his men took care of everything up to and including finding an exterminator to get rid of yellow jackets. I would highly recommend this business. I also heard from several people in Port Clinton that South Shore is the go to place for remodeling
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIRHe is a small local guy. His workers are trained and they fix it. He repaired it and didn't just replace a part. He does a great job, can fix any appliance, and he is reasonable on cost. They were wonderful to deal with. He arrived when he said he would.
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIROur washing machine started 'clunking' during the wash and rinse agitate cycles about a week before the service was performed. I noticed that the agitator wasn't operating in it's normal fashion, and that it was 'free turning' when I attempted to spin it by hand. I called the company and left a message to call, and they returned the call within 20 minutes. I gave them the model and serial number, to determine whether it was belt or direct drive. Upon discovery it was direct drive, they set up an appointment for a few hours later. The tech arrived well within the 1 hour window provided, spent a few minutes of discussion with me while pulling apart the agitator, pointed out the broken cam ends in the housing, and gave me the option of replacing the cams alone or the whole assembly. We elected to go for the kit (which was actually priced 25% less than he had thought), which he got out of the truck. Total time to check, diagnose and repair was under 30 minutes, which gave us time to discuss a couple of issues with the dryer. He advised that the noises coming from the dryer were due to a 'static idler', which he would replace when it was necessary to replace the belt, which would probably be a year or two down the road. Very quick repair, under what I expected in cost, with sound advice and counsel on another product. Best service I've ever received on a major appliance. I highly recommend them
- BAYSIDE COMFORT INCAfter air condition quit I called Bayside after hours. The answering service relayed my message within minutes. When the tech clled he explained the pros and cons of him coming out after hours. It was about an addition $50.00. He also told us based on our description of the problem that he might not have the parts to make the repair. We asked him to come anyway. He arrived within a half hour, diagnosed the problem within minutes, replaced the part (the capacitor), and got us back up and running. From the first phone call to the tech leaving was about an hour. Awesome!!!
Appliance Repair Experts in Norwalk
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:No matter where you are located in Sandusky, Ohio area. We are here 24/7 for all your emergency needs. For ice machines, freezers, walk-in refrigerator, to HVAC, we will get there fast!
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
- Business Description:We are a very complex company when it comes to the amount of work that we can do for example we do all home remodeling repairs we also paint and construct proper installation of walls doors windows floors and roof repairs we do exterior painting siding and also basement proofing and finishing we can do clean outs demolition any kitchen remodeling and bathroom remedoling we do landscaping with leaf removal included junk removal and can do cement or concrete repairs or pour small patios of conc..
Deals in Norwalk for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Berlin Heights
- North Fairfield
- Bay View
- New London
- South Amherst
appliance repair services in Norwalk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Keeters Appliance Repair141 Wheeling Ave
- Keeters Appliance Repair
- LEWIS PLUMBING & HOME REPAIR46675 st rt 18
- LEWIS PLUMBING & HOME REPAIR
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIR4570 LAYLIN RD
- PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIR
- South Shore Home Improvements1599 S Anderson Rd
Port Clinton, Ohio
- South Shore Home Improvements