The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Broadview Heights, OH
There are 61 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Broadview Heights
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows9/10 Mark and crew are honest and communicate effectively Job had some bumps along the way but we never felt like we were getting the runaround
- Keselman Construction Group, IncThe crew was fantastic, on time, professional and left everything clean after completing the work. The quality of work was excellent. We have worked on multiple projects with Kesselman Construction and they always deliver. Highly recoomend!
- Keselman Construction Group, IncOverall, we had a very good experience with the Kesselman group. We are so pleased with the walk-in-closet and master bathroom remodel on our 2nd floor and the craftsmanship has held up very well so far. While definitely not the least expense option when it came to contractors/builder teams, we are really happy we ended up going with them. They were considerate, cleaned up nicely after the project was done, and seemed to contact out to quality services. We would higher them again if we were ever to do another addition
- Keselman Construction Group, IncKeselman did an amazing job of doubling the square footage of my bathroom while updating the classic look of a 1920's era cape code home.
- Keselman Construction Group, IncI had a wonderful experience with Keselman. They remodeled my basement, kitchen and main bathroom. I worked with their designer Jessica, to pick out the layout for my kitchen, cabinets, countertops, flooring and fixtures. She was helpful and a pleasure. All of the workers that were onsite were professional and extremely trustworthy. The communication from my project manager Sergiy, was awesome. He would let me know each morning if they would be working and went over all the details with me. They were always willing to adjust the scope of work to add additional items I thought of as the project progressed. Also, if any mistakes were made they were quick to correct them and make it right. The final product looks amazing and I would highly recommend them
- Ray Arnold MasonryEverything was basically flawless for this job. That’s not something I say very often for home renovations, but everything from the first inspection to the last went completely as I hoped. It was especially refreshing because it’s so hard to get labor nowadays. This job was on time and on point!
- Hazelwood FloorsKevin, their foreman, and his team showed up on time throughout the project. They were able to salvage enough flooring from the first floor to weave and repair the second floor hall. Kevin was so skilled I was unable to tell where the repairs were done. They then refinished thestairs , risers and landing. They began installing the first floor flooring. The flooring was 3/8" tongue and groove red oak flooring with a 2" face which I had custom milled to replicate what was available in the 1921 Sears Kit House that was being worked on. They sanded stained and refinished the new floors creating a custom stain that was compatible with my refinished woodwork. Kevin and his team were here 12 days. They minimized their sanding dust with vacuums and cleaned up after themselves every day before they left. The floors look as if they are in a new house built in 1921 which was my goal. I have new handrails and furnace heat diffusers which look original. I am totally satisfied with the work. I recommend Hazelwood Flooring to anyone who wants a quality professional flooring contractor
- A&W Home RepairAbe was outstanding. Work was done quickly and professional. Did everything that was promised. I would hire again for all my projects. Absolutely made the right decision hiring A & W Home Repair
- Cohen's Painting & Papering LLCI have used Tim Cohen several times over the years. I keep going back to him because he is reliable and does quality work.
- A&W Home RepairAbe did an excellent job! He is affordable, punctual, and cleaned up afterwards. He is very knowledgable on home repair, and I will definitely hire him again for future services!
Contractors in Broadview Heights
- Business Description:Keselman Construction Group has helped homeowners like you complete over 2,000 construction projects since our founding in 2004. We have been blessed to receive multiple awards for our work and service over the years for projects like home additions, new construction, interior & exterior renovations, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, 203K renovations and insurance claim repairs. The fact is we understand what "home" means to you - a place where your family grows and develops; a place where memor..Recent Review:The crew was fantastic, on time, professional and left everything clean after completing the work. The quality of work was excellent. We have worked on multiple projects with Kesselman Construction and they always deliver. Highly recoomendIrina M.
- Business Description:Curb Appeal Painting is a professionally managed, Cleveland-based painting company. Our skilled employees are supervised on a daily basis by our management team. We do not use subcontractors. We do not take a deposit, but we do ask to be paid in full upon completion of the work. Due to the size of our crews and our production systems, we have a $1,500.00 minimum job size for new clientsRecent Review:I contacted Curb Appeal Painting (Richmond Heights, OH), who also do carpentry work, in June of 2020 to get a garage window replaced and told them I had an October deadline to get it done and they said this was "no problem". They came out in July to measure and to give me a written estimate. I reiterated I needed it done by October and they said they would order the window and it would be no problem. I contacted them by phone several times in September telling them I still had an October deadline, a different person came out to measure, and again was told it was no problem. When October arrived, I called again, and found out that the window actually hadn't been ordered yet. At this point my schedule had changed so I had until November 25 and so they said they ordered the window and it would arrive by November 16. When I called on November 18, they then said the window would not arrive until after November 25. So, I cancelled the order and had to do a makeshift repair of the problem myself. The lack of care on this is just stunning. I contacted them in June for a simple window, they said they would take care of it and it was no problem, and they did not keep their word. And there is no reason this could not have been done by October even with Covid. None at all. I will not use them again or recommend them to anyonePaul I.
- Business Description:At Marquard Home improvement & Remodeling we are a full service remodeler. Whether it's a new kitchen, bathroom, or any other home improvement, we offer the advice and quality to fit your vision and budget. Our craftsmen have at least 10 years experience. We treat you and your home with respect, covering floors , protecting from dust and haul away all our trashRecent Review:This is a review for Marquard Home Improvement & Remodeling for work done back in 2018. We hired them to do house renovations (removing wall paper, removing carpet, fixing hard wood floor, painting, completely renovating bathroom, replacing front door). Shawn and his team were fantastic! The renovations were for my parents' house. Shawn communicated very well (especially since my parents don't speak good English, so Shawn and his team communicated with my siblings and me). He and his team were very patient, and they worked with us regarding details for the renovation throughout the project. The quality of the work was fantastic. I still hear my parents compliment it to this day (two years after the work was done). I highly recommend Marquard Home Improvement & Remodeling for house renovation workBenjamin C.
- Business Description:Make your mark on the world through a stable foundation designed for permanence with home design and renovation aimed to preserve and nurture the relationships that matter most. Odell Construction is building rooms of distinction designed with the intention to be treasured and appreciated for years to come. Making way for the safeguard of the things that make life worthwhile through integrity, mastery, and innovation. It’s time to provide your family with the home they deserve.Recent Review:Quality of work was excellent. Very professional. Wonderful design team. Would highly recommend them!Laura C.
- Business Description:✨ The House Doctors : A Full Service Company - Office # 216-376-9014 & Mobile # 216-376-9014. We Are A Complete professional contracting company , in which we cover all home & commercial needs ! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates & no travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. Award winning ! A family owned / operated business since 1975. Additional contact name - Robert J Vecchio Sr. Email Address ; firstname.lastname@example.org We do communicate via : Phone , Emails ..Recent Review:I can't recommend House Doctors highly enough. Lori and her crew have been cleaning my house for three years and I've been 100% satisfied every time. They go out of their way to make sure your needs and requests are met and that includes fitting you into their busy schedule. I also want to mention that if you're moving or just packing things away to store in your home, House Doctors provides that service. Recently I moved and had House Doctors pack for me. This was something I couldn't handle on my own and they stepped in. Not one items was broken or chipped. Talk to Mike or Lori about the services they provide -- you won't be sorryMarla C.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Robert Blunk. I have been a carpenter for 20 years. I served a four year apprenticeship and completed trade school through Tri-C. During my time as a carpenter I have been involved in all aspects of construction, but I have always gravitated towards, and excelled in finish work. I believe in craftsmanship and architectual order. I love my work and take enormous pride in every project I do. It would be a privilege to add something to your home that you will take pride in too
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Full-Service interior remodeling company. Specializing in basements, bathrooms, and kitchens. In business since 1996.Recent Review:The team did an amazing job finishing our basement. The entire process as smooth and their work is fantastic. Their entire team was so professional and responsive to all of our questions. Couldn’t be happier with our new basementBrian J.
- Business Description:Delauro Remodeling is a full service remodeling, restoration and repair business. In service for 20 years helping people with there home improvement and remodeling needs. We offer free estimates and service a 35 mile radius from our office / shop in Novelty, OH. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience and also perform insurance damage restoration due to our extreme weather conditions throughout the seasonsRecent Review:Dan and his partner did a good job overall.Tom L.
- Business Description:PuroClean, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. Each of our independently owned franchises pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve. Additional DBA - PuroSystems Inc. Additional phone - (800) 775-7876
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Broadview Heights
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1467 Olivewood Ave
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A.P.K. Construction29024 Euclid ave.
- Above The Rest Home Improvements4608 e 131st st
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adambuilt LLC33941 Lorain Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Adria Design156 Lear Rd
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Adrian's Home Remodeling, LLC1308 E.359th Street
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- AFTER HOURS CABINET SHOP37 MAIN ST
- AILES CABINETRY & MILLWORKS2333 LAKE ROCKWELL RD
- Al's General Building Contractor LLC.1336 Cascade Cir W
- ALL AMERICAN DRYWALLP.O. Box 67201
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- All City Roofing And Construction, Inc.7967 Tilby Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Pro Painting10239 Penniman Dr
- ALL TECH ELECTRIC LLC1080 BASSETT RD STE B
- All Weather Builders & Remodeling LLC3181 West 139th
- All-Star Contracting LLCPo Box 35522
- ALLIANCE CARPENTRY321 E 248TH ST
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- American Building & Restoration / Americlean37233 Carleen Ave
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- Apollo Builders1179 Haverston Rd
- Architectural Advantage Of Ohio, Inc.8044 Maddock Rd.
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- Athanas Builders & Alterations LLC3358 Livingston Ave
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- A & G Trucking
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements6088 Pearl Road
Parma Hts, Ohio
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- Baird Brothers Sawmill Inc7060 Crory Rd
- Baldini Remodeling6448 Claudia Dr
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Barbera Home Improvement5376 Ridge Rd
- baumhardt builderspo box 284
- BB Restoration & Coatings1430 David Ave.
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Bella's Home Construction17140 shurmer rd
- Bene Brothers1293 Donald Ave
- BENNETT HOME REPAIR LLC,1199 Sylvania Rd
- Better Homes Home Improvement7426 Jumpers Crossing Ln
- Bill's Electric & General Contractors1889 Grasmere Ave
East Cleveland, Ohio
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- Birch Construction LLC14441 Whitney Rd
- BIXLER HOME IMPROVEMENT CO2117 MCKINLEY AVE
- BLOCH BUILDING INC1025 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio
- Blueco Construction7300 Edgerton rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- BMJ Construction Inc15913 Sylvan Dr
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Boers Construction13275 Hathaway Rd
Garfield Hts, Ohio
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Borchert's Enclosure System Inc13566 Ridge Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bower Construction & Remodeling, LLCP.O. Box 40152
Bay Village, Ohio
- Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2
- Brandon James Building Inc2357 Rivers Edge Dr
- Britt Electrical Construction16001 Nelamere
- Brothers Building4920 Allison Ave
Lake Wales, Florida
- BUCCILLI CONTRACTING5362 HARLESTON DR
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Built by Geo LLC3445 Brookdale Ave
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Burrington Construction Company1862 Drinik Dr.
- BUTCH KLIMEK ROOFING10701 DORMAE CT
- BWG Construction7715 Ridgefield Ave
- Byam's Home Improvement Inc.1746 9th St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Bylers Construction Solutions LLC
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&G Contracting22351 Fairlawn Circle
Fairview Park, Ohio
- c. calhoun construction and custom interiors636 Hill St
- Cadillac Walls1184 Plainfield Rd
- CALDWELL CO LLC526 South Main Street 211
- Call Rick Contractor307 W. 13th St,
- Capps Enterprises1371 W 114th St
- Caraballo Custom Home Inc2998 Alden Dr
- Carano Environmental Service Inc1055 W Bath Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- Carrara Construction3774 Congress Pkwy
- Cass Development LLC20941 Westport Ave.
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- Cerha Kitchen & Bath8541 E Washington St
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Certified Roofing4758 Ridge Rd Ste 164
- CH CONTRACTING & CONSULTING LLC7258 Big Creek Parkway
- Chagrin Valley Construction Inc9321 Ravenna Rd Ste I
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- C and S Service