CMN Painting

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2015

CMN Painting is a owner operated painting company with 15 years experience in the business. The owner of CMN Painting is on each and every job from start to finish ensuring that you get the paint job that you are promised and expect. We do not hire sub contractors to do our work, we are full time

house painting (128)interior painting (85)pressure washing (17)drywall (11)

10/31/2022

Latesha H.

The owner came for an estimate and never sent the estimate. He was at the site for maybe 3 minutes. I called, emailed and text with no response1

Description of Work
painting shed

Work Completed On 10/31/2022

09/15/2022

Heather A.

Quote was competitive with others I got, materials were higher quality, and I really liked that this company does not use subs. Took several months to be worked into the schedule, but the work was worth the wait. Prep was extensive, Chris and crew were professional and very detail oriented, and my house looks GREAT. Several neighbors have complimented the house, and one has already reached out for a quote on their project.

Description of Work
Exterior paint of two-story, wood-sided house and garage

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

Thanks for the review, i really appreciate it and it was a pleasure working for you. have a great day

02/13/2021

Cory C.

Could not be happier!! The crew (Paul and Kevin) were phenom! Professional, personable, and skilled. I am already trying to get on the calendar for 2 more projects. I can't leave out Chris...his estimates were spot on, he was a text away and responded almost immediately. I am not related, nor am I some bot...just a super satisfied customer! Chris' estimate was the lowest of the 3 I received. After meeting Chris during the measure, who is very serious, I had a feeling. I went with my gut and holy...so glad I did. Thank you CMN!

Description of Work
Basement painting.

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

Review for CMN Painting - 12307 Sunset Dr., Garfield Hts, OH - 39191234

12/16/2020

Marianne C.

Excellent!! I have used CMN once before, so when I needed this work done, I called them. The work was beautifully done, and the price very fair. A few minor spots needed touching up, and that was handled very well. The men who came were very careful and neat, and cleaned up each day when they finished. They moved all the big furniture, and took extra care when moving the piano, which has wobbly legs. My house looks lovely now! I will definitely hire them again when I need more painting done. Great job, Chris! Thank you!

Description of Work
Paint living room, dining room, kitchen and first-floor hall

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

09/04/2020

Sonya A.

Chris was so friendly, meticulous, patient, professional and funny. He is a master of his craft, with great ideas and honest opinions. Great prices and affordable. Punctual and fast , he painted the whole house in 3 days and was disappointed when it rained and it delayed the process. Will definitely refer to anyone and will call again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house and garage

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

08/27/2020

CRAIG L.

Left two messages mid August but no response. I understand everyone's busy (so am I) but the courteous thing to do is return calls. If you're too busy for new work, that's ok but at least call back and say thanks but no thanks.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

i do apologize but its been a very trying year with Covid and no one wants to work, i get 20 messages a day on here besides calls and emails, i havent been able to take on any new jobs for more then 3 months now and havent looked on angies list for weeks now. I had a baby a few months ago and instead of wasting hours everyday to call everyone just to tell them i cant do the job i spend the time with her, i cant work 12 hours a day with a new born at home.

08/19/2020

Kathy M.

CMN painting did a fantastic job painting our home. Chris and his crew were very professional, efficient, and worked well with each other. Chris came out to the house two weeks before they started painting to pressure wash the house so the paint would adhere better. They took the time to cover windows and doors and cleaned everything up after. The crew started at 8 a.m. and were finished by 4:30 p.m. I would definitely hire them again for any painting jobs I need.

Description of Work
Painting the exterior of the house

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/19/2020

Jane M.

CMN didn't respond to my texts, phone calls or Angie's List messages after I bought their painting deal and made efforts to schedule the work. I do not recommend CMN because they did not have the professionalism to contact me. Do not buy a deal from them, and do not hire them to paint because there is a good chance they will not contact you.

Description of Work
One day of interior painting

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

i do apologize this has been a very trying year with Covid and no one wants to work and i also cant get to a job when asked to do it that week or the following week, i am many months out. when you ask for a deal on Angies list you dont actually pay for it, that wouldnt take place until we do the work.

07/23/2020

lois H.

Chris and his team always do a great job which is why I have hired him a few times and plan to hire him again for additional work.

Description of Work
LR/DR ceiling, bathroom, bedrooms

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

05/08/2020

Betty W.

Chris was very responsive to begin with. Sent a guy over to do the estimate and provided with a proposal in a couple of days. I got the proposal which was little higher than what the insurance company said it should cost and I shared this with him and he said he would look at the proposal again. I never heard back from him, and I texted him, heard nothing, two days later still nothing, I called him and left a message and still nothing. I honestly don't care if Chris Nagle doesn't want to do the job but I would have appreciated if he would have let me know that and not waste my time. If you're questioning the proposal cost, you might not get a call back or response even though he has great ratings, this experience could have been better.

Description of Work
I needed some patch work and painting to a couple of areas in my home and requested a estimate.

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

i apologize if you think i wasted your time, i came by the same day you called and got you an estimate a couple of days later. you told me it was higher then the insurance company estimated and that they would want an exact break down in hours and materials and everything that i put into the price and i told you i don't usually do that and would see about going through that which was only a couple of days before you did this review. i have a lot of work to do and going back over a quote that i already did doesnt always go as fast, i appreciate the review but it isnt really indicative of me or my company as you can see from all of my great reviews.

05/04/2020

Carol C.

It was great. John was on time and got right to work. I bought the 8 hours of painting deal. It was well worth the money. John was fast and finished the work with time to spare. It was two colors. Cleaned up everything too. I'm very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Painted stairwell. High work and the 2nd floor hall

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

thanks for the review we really appreciate it, it was a pleasure working for you and i look forward to doing the other work it you want done.

02/23/2020

Christy K.

Hired this company twice: once for bedroom painting & second time for repainting a back porch. Quality work both times.

Description of Work
Repaint porch

Work Completed On 02/23/2020

thanks for the review i really appreciate it and look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

12/22/2019

LINDA W.

I hired CMN to paint my garage and deck and they did such a wonderful job that I called them back when I needed interior painting done. They sent a 3 man team to do 2 complete rooms and the ceilings of 2 more rooms. The ceilings needed 3 coats, and one of the rooms had a lot of trim. They completed all the work in a single day, and they did a fabulous job. My walls look like new and I couldn't be more happy. I highly recommend CMN!

Description of Work
interior and exterior painting

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

thanks for the review i really appreciate it, i hope it helps with the house sale.

12/22/2019

Jeff S.

Chris and the team were very professional. Theyre work was done promptly and with care. We would hire them them again and recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

thanks for the review i really appreciate it, it was a pleasure working for you and i look forward to doing more in the future.

12/04/2019

ANNE M.

I would give CMN Painting a C for the interior painting of my whole house. I waited 3 months to write this review because I wanted to live in the house and really see it all. Also I wanted to cool down before I shot off a review because I was angry initially. Here’s the reasons I was angry: 1) They were sloppy; there were Twizzler wrappers everywhere on the floor in my house. I had been picking them up for weeks 2) They got paint everywhere; there is paint on my bathtub faucet, several windows, window blinds, a desk 3) Didn’t do the obvious; did not fill picture nail holes before painting them, I didn’t know I had to be that specific in the bid; DID NOT PAINT THE INSIDE OF THE CLOSET DOORS, when I complained to Chris, the owner, he rationalized it by saying “we never paint the inside of the doors” REALLY?! 4) It’s not holding up; paint is already peeling off the door jams 5) Chris argued with me; my utility tub faucet wasn’t broken before the painters arrived but was after they left. When I called chris he said there was no way his guys could have broken it. I didn’t appreciate being called a liar and why would I try to pass off a $100 faucet on them when I’m spending close to $7000 to have my house painted?! 6) Finally, it was as if two sets of painters worked on my house. Initially they were neat and did a nice job, but to finish the job they got sloppy and unprofessional

Description of Work
Painted entire interior of my home

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

I am really sorry that they got paint on some stuff and didnt fill all of the nail holes, filling holes and cracks is something we always do and i dont know why they didnt get them all. Everything definitely should have been covered up, i had them take the time to paper the floors to prevent it and they should have had plastic over the the other stuff. As for the doors, painting the inside of the closets wasnt on the contract to be done but the first day there you had the guys doing it and in the end i told the guy that was there to do it. I'm sorry you think i called you a liar but i never said that, my guys said the first day they were there and tried to turn the water on it squirted out the top and thats what i told you and then you accused me of calling you a liar and i also knocked 400 off of the bill for it, just because someone turns an old faucet on and it happens to start leaking water at that time doesnt mean they broke it. I dont know why the guys would have rushed at the end of the job and i wish i knew about it so we could have gotten it taken care of and also so i could do something about it with the guys that were there. I do not like for things go bad or for customers to be unhappy about the job, when it was finished i waited several days to give you time to look around as i do with every job before asking if everything was good with the job or even asking for payment and as i always tell customers if there is anything wrong to please let me know. I'm sorry you had to clean up candy wrappers, thats something else i will have to talk to guys about, you definitely shouldnt have to clean up our mess. We did everything that was asked on the job, when all of the different colors and color changes came up after already painting stuff i said no problem. Sometimes good workers can have bad days and i need to know about it to try to make sure it doesnt happen again cause i really do care about a customers happiness with the work we do also the quality and professionalism of me and my guys.

12/02/2019

Sue C.

CMN was very easy to work with. Did an excellent job. Got the job done swiftly. Highly recommend. A+ service

Description of Work
Ceiling tiles in a classroom and down the hallway

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

11/27/2019

JAMES R P.

good, except for paint bucket cleaning on lawn, which killed some of our grass

Description of Work
exterior house painting

Category drywall, house painters

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

11/17/2019

Maryann L.

I called this company and the owner was out the next day to give me an estimate that was $1,100 less than anyone else! This company did a FANTASTIC job. They painted the ceilings and walls with two coats for my kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway and bedroom. The painters were professional and personable. They worked non- stop and were very non- intrusive. If you need painting done, be sure to call CMN, you will not be disappointed. If I could have given an A++ rating, I would have!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it and look forward to doing more painting for you in the future. Happy Holidays

11/11/2019

James D.

Excellent job and these workers worked very hard and were very accommodating. I would definitely recommend this company CMN to anyone .I will use this company again next year to do my wallpaper removal and painting. Thanks for such great service

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting

Cost $2,527.8

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

Thanks you very much for the review, we really appreciate it and look forward to doing the rest of the painting next year. It was a pleasure working for you and Happy Holidays

11/11/2019

Peter K.

The crew showed up on time. They did an excellent job. Last year they painted the exterior of my house and did a great job, that is why I choose them this time, I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Paint living room, dining room, hallway.

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

11/04/2019

Mark A.

We were extremely pleased with Chris and his company through the whole process. His price and features of contract were competitive; the timing of the work turned out to be only slightly later than first estimated but was weather-dependent; he let us know a day before each step began (power wash & painting); the team of painters worked tirelessly for four days and did an excellent overall job; I would highly recommend to others

Description of Work
Painting of entire house exterior

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it.

11/01/2019

ERROL D.

Contacted Chris thru Angie's list. Set up appointment. Chris came out to determine work to be done. Later he sent a detailed invoice. His guys came out as scheduled and Did a great job. Afterwards there a few white spots on a gray border at the bottom. The guys worked hard to get then out, but they had set. When I spoke to Chris a few days later, he said no problem, to get some matching Gray paint and charge to his account. His guy came out later did the touch-up. Satisfied with whole experience.

Description of Work
paint inside of garage

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

thanks for the review i really appreciate it, it was a pleasure working for you.