Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Strongsville, OH
There are 67 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Strongsville
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows9/10 Mark and crew are honest and communicate effectively Job had some bumps along the way but we never felt like we were getting the runaround
- Keselman Construction Group, IncI had a wonderful experience with Keselman. They remodeled my basement, kitchen and main bathroom. I worked with their designer Jessica, to pick out the layout for my kitchen, cabinets, countertops, flooring and fixtures. She was helpful and a pleasure. All of the workers that were onsite were professional and extremely trustworthy. The communication from my project manager Sergiy, was awesome. He would let me know each morning if they would be working and went over all the details with me. They were always willing to adjust the scope of work to add additional items I thought of as the project progressed. Also, if any mistakes were made they were quick to correct them and make it right. The final product looks amazing and I would highly recommend them read less
- Professional Drywall Repair and FinishingCost did a great job installing drywall and matching ceiling texture after we had a water leak. Professional, communicative and great quality.
- Cohen's Painting & Papering LLCTim and his crew were efficient, thorough, and professional. Best painting job our deck/ramp has had !
- Barbera Home ImprovementJohn Barbera is da bomb! I had water coming in through a light fixture and he and one of his guys came out within the hour (literally) and identified the problem (flashing boot on the soil stack) and fixed it. I personally know others who have used Barbera Home Improvement and have been extremely satisfied with his services, so I also decided to get an estimate for a roof replacement since it's old. John returned my inquiry right away and came out personally to review the roof and created an estimate right there on the spot via software in his truck and I had the estimate before he even left the driveway -- talk about customer service, efficiency, professionalism and being tech-savvy. John also brought lots of good information with him, including insurance information, a very informative booklet on how to evaluate roofers and what is important, which helped with terms, options, etc., that I had no idea of, which was very helpful. He also have reams of paper listing addresses by tons of cities of roofs he replaced and also the product and shingle color so a drive-by could be done, which was also beyond incredibly helpful when evaluating products and and color choices. I decided to get several estimates for a roof and other companies sent a "sales" guy who showed up and never took any notes, no clipboard, no paper/pencil, so when I mentioned things like: do you run downspouts from an upper roof exit into the lower gutter so water doesn't spray all over the roof, a skylight that needed replacement, valleys, etc., I could tell with some of these other companies, they weren't listening and not prepared, and their estimates reflected this. I would then inquire: I don't see a skylight replacement? etc., and they would respond: "Oh yea, I forgot about that, I'll add that in." When you are spending decent dollars for a complete roof replacement and some sales guy doesn't even come prepared, creates inaccurate estimates, it makes me wonder how professional and competent the installation crew(s) might be or even the managerial oversight, or possible warranty claims after the fact. John Barbera and Barbera Home Improvement, from A...Z were in a complete league of their own which became quite evident throughout the roof estimating process. Thank you John read less
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsAmazing experience. Not only was my home completely transformed, but Gary & Dave were incredible to work with every step of the way! The installers were fast, clean & worked w/extremely high quality standards! Highly recommend them!
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsMark had been out the house several times for a quote. He was the most sincere and kindest people when we asked him to come out repeatedly. We had discovered issue after issue as we were only wanting to get the house reproofed. It turned out that the house was not wrapped which led to a moisture issue. In dealing with correcting the reason with the mold, Mark provided a simple solution as to why the mold was there and what we could do to prevent if from happening again. Mark even provided us with a reference for mold remediation when he was completed with he job. The job that expanded into a siding job then rolled into a replacement of OSB wood paneling as the window trim had reduced the OSB originally. Mark came up with solutions to each hurdle we encountered and he didn't charge unfairly. He is in business to earn a living like anyone else, and we didn't feel he was unreasonable for what he charged. He was fair. He was honest. Not the cheapest, but reliable and reasonable read less
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsGary gave a detailed estimate and was patient as I got other estimates and had new questions. It was a large project involving removing 3 layers of roofing (bottom layer was wood shake shingle, no decking).While not the lowest estimate, it was the lowest with the most experience and great Angie's list & BBB ratings. The roofing was removed, decking put on, new roofing installed, fascia board was replaced along with new gutters and downspouts. The chimneys were tuck pointed and chimney caps put on. The roofing took about 3 days once they started. A crew of 8 worked very hard. Crew manager, Brandon, was very helpful and found a great solution to the problem of what to do with the gap left along the siding edges when 3 layers of roofing was only 1 layer. Brandon was very helpful, answering all my questions as they went along. The clean-up was good (I did find a few nails, and some splinters of shake shingle but I'm sure some was stuck in the large shrubs). The did tarp the attic and did a decent clean-up of the attic. It took 8 days before the gutter crew came out, and while not a big problem it was a little annoying. Overall I am very satisfied and would recommend Home Exteriors read less
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsI was very pleased with the quality of their work, and I really appreciate Dave coming out a few days after I called to give me a really good quote. He was very upfront and honest, and in no way did I get the impression that he was trying to upsize me or pressure me into a sale. He was very laid back, knowledgeable, and gave me a good deal on the work I wanted completed. The only very minor issue we had is it took them some time to actually get the project started (about four weeks) after I gave them the ok... but it was their busy season and he always kept me up-to-date. I have no complaints at all in regards to the quality of work. Dave came out and we discussed a few different colors- the color he recommended was perfect and works really well. The contractor that came out had the work completed in two days, and the attached siding was snug and fit tight against the house/roof. He also did a good job of sealing the ends of the coil. My biggest concern was making sure the siding/coin was well attached, as I can't tell you how many times I've come across siding dangling off or coming off after a storm. After inspecting his work, it was clear the coil was attached well and wasn't going anywhere. Overall, I would highly recommend Home Exteriors as they gave me a wonderful price and the workmanship was of quality read less
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsI HAVE TO ADMIT I HAD SIGNED WITH ANOTHER COMPANY TO COMPLETE THE ROOFING JOB. GARY CAME AND TOOK A LOOK AT THE ROOF AND IN A FEW MINUTES CAME INSIDE AND MET WITH ME AND GAVE ME THE PRICE OF $4700 FOR 25 YEAR SHINGLES. I STATED THAT I WANTED 30 YEAR DIMENSIONAL SHINGLES, ESPECIALLY THE ENTIRE CERTAINTEED SYSTEM. HE NEXT QUOTED A PRICE OF $5050. THE CONTRACT I SIGNED EARLIER THAT DAY WAS FOR $9145. THANK GOD THERE IS A 3 DAY PERIOD TO CANCEL. I CANCELLED THE NEXT DAY WITH THAT COMPANY. GARY SAVED ME OVER $4000.00 DOLLARS. THE CREW WAS EXCELLENT AND DID THE JOB IN TWO DAYS. I HAVE SIDING ON MY HOUSE SO BECAUSE OF THE 3 LAYERS THERE WAS EXPOSED WOOD. THEY TOOK CARE OF THAT ALSO WITHOUT COST AND POINTED BOTH CHIMNEYS. THE OTHER ROOFING COMPANIES NEVER MENTIONED A PROBLEM WITH THE CHIMNEYS. ONCE IT WAS POINTED OUT TO ME, I SAW THAT THE MORTAR WAS MISSING AROUND THE BRICK. THE ADDITIONAL COST FOR ROTTEN WOOD REPLACEMENT WAS ONLY $85.00. I WILL DEFINITELY USED THEM AGAIN FOR WORK read less
Contractors in Strongsville
- Business Description:With over 15 years of Construction/Carpentry Experience, Klabik Construction has decided to branch out on their own. Creating this small business to help you reach your home Improvement goals and needs.Recent Review:He did an excellent job. He was very professional and was extremely neat. He cleaned up very well. He also hung drywall and insulated the basement and it was an excellent work.Julliann F.
- Business Description:Complete home remodeling since 1983.Recent Review:It went extremely well. Work was done on time and on budget with total professionalism. Would recommend Shawn Marquard to anyone who is looking for this type of construction.Judy V.
- Business Description:5 employees. Uses subs for roofing, windows, siding & enclosure. Cost is determined by the job. Award wining. Additional contact name - Bob Polk. Additional email - email@example.com. Bob Dutton, additional email bob.dutton @fairviewhomeimp.com, Chuck Svoboda, additional email Chuck.firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:Very happy with the job. Fairview Home Improvement was the only one to respond to my job requestLizbeth P.
- Business Description:Our team has over 20 years of construction, remodeling, and related experience in residential and light commercial projects. Additional DBA - Przbuilders.com. Additional Contact Name - Christopher Przela. Additional Email - Chrisprzela@gmail.com read lessRecent Review:My wife and I were very impressed with Chris and his crew. We had a master bath added, wood floors refinished, porch railing fabricated and installed, basement windows replaced, closet added to guest room, office finished in basement, porch insulated, lighting added, replaced 2 exterior doors and full interior painted. Chris was professional and easy to work with. The workmanship was beautiful. We have and will recommend him to anyone looking for work on their homes read lessMo L.
- Business Description:We are driven by our Customer’s Satisfaction! To us, it isn’t just a phrase, but a way of doing business for the right reasons! We take the time needed to do the job right! We want to be sure that your experience with Toth Painting Solutions is one that you will be proud of and remember for years to come. We simply enjoy what we do and have built strong relationships with our customers. We wear shoe covers and cover all furniture to keep your home clean during the process. Our employees.. read lessRecent Review:The guys who came to do our home were very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They worked diligently and were careful not to make a mess anywhere. After the job was completed, they swept up the floors and swiffered them!! I would recommend them to anyone who needs painting inside or out. High quality work and affordable pricing read lessLoretta W.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Roofing Contractor since 1979! Celebrating 35 years, we are dedicated to servicing our residential & commercial customers in the areas of: Repairs, New Roofs, Chimney & Masonry work, Slate and Tile, Gutters & Home Renovations! DBA U Trash It Dumpster Rentals read lessRecent Review:Brad Smith Roofing Company did nothing short of a superior job: quote, materials delivery and most importantly, the roofing project itself: tear-off, install, clean-up - all 100% flawless!!! The roof is not only beautiful, but provides peace of mind to us that we had a quality company do the job with a reliable warranty. Thanks to Sean Masterson and the entire team of individuals who were on the jobsite. We've received many compliments about the roof and feel confident more business will be coming your way. Thanks again for a beautiful job. Please tell the team that was here - nice work read lessCraig O.
- Business Description:nty Door Services has been servicing the Northeast Ohio area for over 40 years. We dispatch most service calls within 24 hours or less and provide quality workmanship at fair and reasonable rates. We have friendly, knowledgeable technicians ready to repair your existing garage doors or install a new one. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT read lessRecent Review:Frank installed it and did a fine job. He knew how to overcome some challenges with my older garage and it is working great! He was very knowledgeable as to what would work, he was on time and very cordial. I would recommend this company again. Thanks read lessKathi S.
- Business Description:Full-Service interior remodeling company. Specializing in basements, bathrooms, and kitchens. In business since 1996.Recent Review:The team did an amazing job finishing our basement. The entire process as smooth and their work is fantastic. Their entire team was so professional and responsive to all of our questions. Couldn’t be happier with our new basement read lessBrian J.
- Business Description:Registered, Insured, & Bonded with most cities in: Cuyahoga, Lake, & Geauga County and surrounding areas. Family owned and operated business. All of our roofing workers are employees, not subcontractors. References Available Upon Request. Family owned & operated. Free Estimates. We guarantee honesty, integrity, reliability, & professionalism read lessRecent Review:I've used them for a couple of years. I also referred them to clients of mine. They were very honest and do quality work.Diana F.
- Business Description:Since 1986, Plaso construction has been successfully serving customers in 6 counties in northeast Ohio. Our 32 years of experience allows our company to partner with you to design and build your dream. Our mission is to complete each and every job to your satisfaction with the utmost quality and craftsmanship. We pride ourselves in creating a satisfied customer with every job we complete. We have finished thousands individual construction projects and have been a member of the better busine.. read lessRecent Review:From start to finish, Dan and Andrew Plaso could not have been more responsive and professional. Four homes in this area had trim blown off by a recent wind storm. All damage was similar. We all got quotes from other companies, but in the end we all decided to go with Plaso Contruction based upon their quick response, their lower quote and the manner in which they explained exactly what they would do, and how the result would be much higher quality than the original method of installation. The job was done a few days later, and the result was nothing short of outstanding. All of us could not have been happier. We highly recommend Plaso Construction. They are responsive, skilled, and honest read lessDaniel H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Columbia Station
- North Royalton
- Middleburg Heights
- Parma Heights
- Olmsted Falls
- Brook Park
- North Olmsted
- Broadview Heights
- Fairview Park
- Rocky River
- Seven Hills
- Brooklyn Heights
- North Ridgeville
general contractors in Strongsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1467 Olivewood Ave
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A.P.K. Construction29024 Euclid ave.
- Above The Rest Home Improvements4608 e 131st st
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adambuilt LLC33941 Lorain Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Adria Design156 Lear Rd
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Adrian's Home Remodeling, LLC1308 E.359th Street
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- AFTER HOURS CABINET SHOP37 MAIN ST
- AILES CABINETRY & MILLWORKS2333 LAKE ROCKWELL RD
- Al's General Building Contractor LLC.1336 Cascade Cir W
- ALL AMERICAN DRYWALLP.O. Box 67201
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- All City Roofing And Construction, Inc.7967 Tilby Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Pro Painting10239 Penniman Dr
- ALL TECH ELECTRIC LLC1080 BASSETT RD STE B
- All Weather Builders & Remodeling LLC3181 West 139th
- All-Star Contracting LLCPo Box 35522
- Allen Construction & Maintenance, LLC1128 24th St
- ALLIANCE CARPENTRY321 E 248TH ST
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- American Building & Restoration / Americlean37233 Carleen Ave
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- Apollo Builders1179 Haverston Rd
- Architectural Advantage Of Ohio, Inc.8044 Maddock Rd.
- Arenesse Construction and Remodeling7534 mayfield rd
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- Athanas Builders & Alterations LLC3358 Livingston Ave
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- A & G Trucking
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements6088 Pearl Road
Parma Hts, Ohio
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- Baird Brothers Sawmill Inc7060 Crory Rd
- Baldini Remodeling6448 Claudia Dr
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Barbera Home Improvement5376 Ridge Rd
- baumhardt builderspo box 284
- BB Restoration & Coatings1430 David Ave.
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Bella's Home Construction17140 shurmer rd
- Bene Brothers1293 Donald Ave
- BENNETT HOME REPAIR LLC,1199 Sylvania Rd
- Better Homes Home Improvement7426 Jumpers Crossing Ln
- Bill's Electric & General Contractors1889 Grasmere Ave
East Cleveland, Ohio
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- Birch Construction LLC14441 Whitney Rd
- BIXLER HOME IMPROVEMENT CO2117 MCKINLEY AVE
- BLOCH BUILDING INC1025 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio
- Blueco Construction7300 Edgerton rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- BMJ Construction Inc15913 Sylvan Dr
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Boers Construction13275 Hathaway Rd
Garfield Hts, Ohio
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Borchert's Enclosure System Inc13566 Ridge Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bower Construction & Remodeling, LLCP.O. Box 40152
Bay Village, Ohio
- Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2
- Brandon James Building Inc2357 Rivers Edge Dr
- Britt Electrical Construction16001 Nelamere
- Brothers Building4920 Allison Ave
Lake Wales, Florida
- BUCCILLI CONTRACTING5362 HARLESTON DR
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Built by Geo LLC3445 Brookdale Ave
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Burrington Construction Company1862 Drinik Dr.
- BUTCH KLIMEK ROOFING10701 DORMAE CT
- BWG Construction7715 Ridgefield Ave
- Byam's Home Improvement Inc.1746 9th St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Bylers Construction Solutions LLC
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&G Contracting22351 Fairlawn Circle
Fairview Park, Ohio
- c. calhoun construction and custom interiors636 Hill St
- Cadillac Walls1184 Plainfield Rd
- CALDWELL CO LLC526 South Main Street 211
- Call Rick Contractor307 W. 13th St,
- Capps Enterprises1371 W 114th St
- Caraballo Custom Home Inc2998 Alden Dr
- Carano Environmental Service Inc1055 W Bath Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Carpentry by William Anth1464 Robinwood Ave
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- Carrara Construction3774 Congress Pkwy
- Cass Development LLC20941 Westport Ave.
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- Cerha Kitchen & Bath8541 E Washington St
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- C and S Service