Delauro Remodeling & Repair Co

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2013

Delauro Remodeling is a full service remodeling, restoration and repair business. In service for 20 years helping people with there home improvement and remodeling needs. We offer free estimates and service a 35 mile radius from our office / shop in Novelty, OH. We have a wealth of knowledge and

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4.3

4.4

interior painting (215)drywall (77)plastering (19)water damage restoration (17)house painting (12)handyman (78)electrician (75)plumbers (47)lighting (30)door installation (27)home remodeling (21)woodworking (21)

04/16/2022

Brenda R.

Dan DeLauro did a great job on the bathroom remodel of an original bathroom from 1947. On time, professional and easy to work with. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
total bath remodel

Category electrician, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/16/2022

03/12/2021

Tom L.

Dan and his partner did a good job overall.

Description of Work
Vinyl floor installation, ceiling repair, ceiling lights installed, painting

Category flooring contractor, lighting, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

10/03/2020

Susan L.

Dan did amazing work. I can't believe how good the basement looks as it had a ceiling flaking paint and walls and floors that needed to be done. The attic stairs allowed my air conditioner to be replaced . Dan would also do minor repairs that I found while he was doing the hard work. Would bever hire any other contractori.

Description of Work
Basement restoration, painting, floors for the basement, stabilized the foundation, placed attic stairs

Category appliance repair, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/26/2020

Brad P.

Great. It took a couple of days for Dan to call but when he did he offered to send someone out the next morning. The electrician arrived right on time and was friendly, flexible, and professional. Work was done quickly and better than it had been before. I'll definitely call back.

Description of Work
Outside lamp installed and outdoor GFI outlet replaced

Category appliance repair, electrician

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

09/20/2020

Sanford J.

Everly thing when fine and am looking forward to the gazebo installation.

Description of Work
Deck Replacement with no maintenance materials, researched gazebos which he will install on arrival

Category contractors, decks, flooring contractor, deck cleaning, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

06/05/2020

chris T.

Gentleman I spoke with was nice, however once I told him that I needed just finishing services for the drywall I hung for a kitchen remodel I was doing on my home he was not interested in my job. Immediately their were no finishers available and I was told that they do not finish jobs that are already started. Would of loved to get a quote from him and discuss further but it was a HARD no.

Description of Work
Drywall Finishing for a kitchen remodel

Category drywall

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

10/30/2019

Debbie C.

DeLauro Remodeling completed several different handyman tasks to prepare my Mother-In-Law’s home for sale. They installed multiple new light fixtures, an outdoor frost-free faucet, new faucet on the laundry room utility tub, repaired the flow of one toilet and put down a new vinyl floor in the main bathroom. These items required a few different trips out the home and each time they arrived on time as promised. Dan was very responsive to answering all of our questions regarding the type of work required and provided estimated cost in advance. We had solicited estimates for this work from several other handymen and found DeLauro Remodeling’s price to be the most reasonable. They worked efficiently and provided quality results. We especially appreciated the sincere interest Dan displayed in the projects we described. He’s very easy to work with and is focused on customer satisfaction. Our experience was very positive. I would recommend contacting DeLauro Remodeling Inc. if you’re in need of any of the services they provide.

Description of Work
We were preparing my Mother-In-Law’s home for sale and needed handyman services to install new light fixtures, address some miscellaneous plumbing fixture issues and lay a new vinyl floor in the bathroom.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, lighting, plumbing

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

09/12/2019

Ken R.

After some miscommunication in the fall and COVID-related delays in the spring, all work we requested was completed. Dan did a great job.

Description of Work
Ceiling drywall repair and painting, shelf installation, front door replacement

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

09/12/2019

Ken R.

After submitting a request for a quote, the contractor did not respond for a week, and I had moved on. When the contractor did contact me, he was very professional and punctual from that time forward. He did good work, although he is a little expensive.

Description of Work
Requested a quote

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

09/11/2019

Ari E.

In 2017, Dan came out to do work (plaster repair) and the work was good. We called him back this year for additional plaster repair and he agreed to come out on a Saturday at 9 am for an estimate . After 9 am, we received a message that he was held up and could not make it and would have to reschedule. We rescheduled for that Wednesday at 8 am. Wednesday morning, I texted him to make sure 8 am was still good. By 8:15, he still had not shown up and I left him a voicemail and a text. Around 8:30 he texted to say he had a flu bug and could not make it. I told him at that point I would find another contractor. He then called to say sorry he forgot about us, and was sick and just woke up. I let him know I’d twice moved my schedule around and we would be hiring someone else.

Description of Work
Plaster repair and various projects around the home

Category plastering

09/08/2019

Joyce B.

Repaired/installed exterior lighting, including new second floor flood lights, fixed bad door lock and cracks in garage floor, re-hung complicated cabinet doors and blown off aluminum siding, installed new wash tub faucet and two new cut-off valves for exterior spigots, put in brand new electrical outlet on deck, and did many other tasks. This is the second or third time I have used them within the last five years, and will do so again.

Description of Work
Numerous handyman tasks

Category decks, electrician, handyman service, lighting, locksmith, plumbing, deck cleaning, woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

07/17/2019

Mike M.

Dan and his team did a great job repairing wall and ceiling water damage issues in a single, large room. They fixed drywall (corner of room), the corner of the ceiling, and a second area on the ceiling towards the middle of the room. Dan had to re-texture the ceiling areas he fixed and repainted the entire ceiling. The work was quick, well done, and he offered good future painting advice. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Ceiling and wall repair and paint

Category drywall, water damage restoration, interior painters

07/15/2019

Luanne B.

Excellent service provided by DeLauro Inc. Great at understanding issues and effectively addressing home issues.

Description of Work
Painting; repairs

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

07/04/2019

Jeff M.

I spent over a month getting (7) bids for work a bathroom remodel. Dan was the best combination of professionalism, fairness, honesty, experience and most importantly he listened to what I wanted. He kept his word as far as dates and times. They worked clean and knocked it out of the park. I would definitely would use him and his team again.

Description of Work
Bathroom/Laundry Remodel

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/04/2019

06/21/2019

Anthony P.

DeLauro Remodeling and Repair Co. was professional and completed the job smoothly. Thank you for your business. I would highly recommend Dan and his company.

Description of Work
Delauro remodeling replaced old fixtures and installed new Moen kitchen faucet and garbage disposal

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

05/18/2019

SUSAN B L.

Dan did a beautiful job on my home that had multiple areas of water damage. I kept finding new problems and he kept adding them on as I found them. Matched the paints and the areas of damage can not be seen. Very nice also.

Description of Work
repair water damage and replaced a door

Category water damage restoration, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

04/03/2019

SUSAN B L.

I could have not asked for better service. He was able to match the various paint colors even though last painted in 2003. You can not see where the work was done. Always cleaned up when the day was done even though the job was not complete. the price was fair particularly since I kept finding more things for them to do.

Description of Work
repair of plaster wall cracks and water damage

Category plastering

Work Completed On 03/20/2019

02/07/2019

Jim C.

It went excellent, reasonable in price and very meticulous in their work.

Description of Work
They remodeled 2 bathrooms and a kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

01/28/2019

Anne F.

Excellent. I have him in the house when I'm not here and leave a key for him. He's very trustworthy. Him and his workers are very clean, you wouldn't even know they were there. They do great work and I am always happy. No complaints.

Description of Work
Replaced a bathroom sink and faucet, as well as ceiling repair and painting. He's also done several remodeling and repair projects in the past.

Category drywall, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

01/23/2019

Andrew R.

Slow to respond to set up date and to eventually do work. Made proposal and greatly overcharged. Nice finished product but felt like stretched to claim more time(All day) Owner left for most of the time, coming back hours later to assist finish in time to charge a whole day.

Description of Work
Replace garage door seals.

Category woodworking

01/23/2019

Helen E.

Went great! Dan called the same day and scheduled the install for the next morning at my rental property. They were fast and efficient and I'll definitely call him again for an even bigger project.

Description of Work
Installed a garbage disposal and kitchen faucet

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

10/09/2018

Laura S.

He was No Show, The person I have spoken to said he had forgotten that he had a schedule for a work. this was in the morning and told me that he will squeeze in a schedule this afternoon, he had time between 5:30 to 7:00 pm. Which is obviously not enough to do anything on the work that we needed to be done. The original deal was a 2 hour electrical work, but he was a no show and he was trying to communicate with us for the work but we didn't hear from him not untilI I told him that I was cancelleing the service.

Description of Work
2 Hours of Electrical Labor

Category electrician

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

We tentatively set up 2 days during the week that we come look at the job. We informed them about the project and what was involved. We recieved a call about when we were coming and we said between 5:30 and 7 p.m. we then received a text at 6 to cancel the appointment. We responded back that our ETA was 20 minutes and never received a response back until we saw this review today. Thx for the opportunity to respond back.

09/19/2018

Greg S.

I received a reply from the contractor, but have been unable to make the time to schedule appt. My fault, not his!

Description of Work
plaster repair living room