For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Broadview Heights, OH
There are 98 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Broadview Heights
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Wms constructionGREAT!! Really nice guy, very professional and knowledgeable. Quality work, done in a timely manner. I'd call him again in a hot minute!!
- Paul TroyerPaul was professional and on time each time he visited. He made a neat and sturdy repair of awkward squirrel damage to my soffit. He also hung an owl house we made. He was easy to work with, reliable and talented. So happy to have found him.
- Koontz ConstructionWonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend them.
- Crown business consortium LLCThis is our company's "go to" company for much of the work we need for renovations, repairs, etc. We appreciate how they always come through for us! & there work is great!
- Brian LangSmooth process. Brian is a talented individual. He finishes what he starts in a professional way taking a customer's needs and requests into consideration. Outstanding communication skills.
- DCS Contractig and SolutionsThis is a fantastic company! The guys (Dave and Scott) were awesome! They were communicative, on-time, friendly and so talented! My livingroom looks amazing .
- Home Project ReliefTristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled
- HAI Remodeling LLCThis was THE most outstanding experience with contractors we have ever had. And we have used some great contractors before. This team was highly competent, meticulous in every single detail, detail oriented, on time every single day, friendly and respectful. There is not one single thing that they could have done better in the entire 3 week process of total gutting of our master bathroom in our Shaker Heights home (floors, all walls, ceiling, new plumbing, new electric). I honestly did not think it was possible to have such a positive experience for a total bathroom remodel. Their estimate was comprehensive and extremely helpful to go out and purchase what we needed. We had gotten 5 estimates and nobody else provided us with a detailed instruction and budgets for all parts (vanity, tiles, lighting, fan etc). The final settling of the bill was a pleasant experience. Every promise was kept. I also loved that every single day the house was left spotless. All paths to the door were vacuumed and wiped clean. Every day. If you want the highest quality and honest and fun people to have in your home, this is your contractor! I don’t think I’ve ever given such a raving review. But they absolutely deserve it
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsAbove and beyond service. They were very solicitive of what I wanted. Every inch of the construction was competent and top of the line.
Handymen in Broadview Heights
- Business Description:✨ The House Doctors : A Full Service Company - Office # 216-376-9014 & Mobile # 216-376-9014. We Are A Complete professional contracting company , in which we cover all home & commercial needs ! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates & no travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. Award winning ! A family owned / operated business since 1975. Additional contact name - Robert J Vecchio Sr. Email Address ; email@example.com We do communicate via : Phone , Emails ..Recent Review:We love The House Doctors and use them whenever we have a home improvement project to do. Mike, the owner, is extremely responsive and really cares about the work his team does. Darrell handled the painting for all of the projects (he had done our front porch earlier, so we had confidence in his professionalism and work). We also had a large hole in the ceiling of a closet that they repaired superbly. It's like the hole didn't exist. Oh, and they installed a ceiling fan in our master bedroom with skill and ease. We can't say enough good things about the way House Doctors handles its business, and we have recommended them to friends. We recommend them to you as wellFrank A.
- Business Description:Unfortunately due to an unforeseen accident I cannot accept new clients at this time.Recent Review:On time. Friendly. Professional! Would recommend!Jennifer S.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us todayRecent Review:Back in November 2020 We had a written agreement that Mr. Bailey would be at our house on April 19, 2021 for removal of our front porch railings, and then would re-sand, re-finish and re-paint the columns. Sadly, it's 3pm on April 19th and no show! Not responding to texts, emails, anythingCheryl W.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair and home project needs. We have been in business for over 12 years. Our technicians are highly skilled, with over 10 years experience. They are capable performing any project around the home and our work is guaranteed. We have the staff to respond to any request for work within three business days or sooner. We also do bathroom and kitchen remodelingRecent Review:Very well, especially in bad conditions.Lou C.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Tristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled.Julie G.
- Business Description:At Desatnik Decorating we pride ourselves in quality drywall and plaster work along with painting, paying attention to fine detail, and a clean professional atmosphere. We also perform other home improvements as listed in our company profile. Always trying to accommodate people especially in emergency situations where timing is criticalRecent Review:Jeff has been fantastic to work with. We have had him drywall patch, texture ceilings, paint hallways, stairwells and doors on our second floor. We also had Jeff repair and skim coat our dinning room ceiling and walls, jeff also repainted the ceiling in the dinning and our large living room. His work is fantastic, he has been extremely reliable, responsive and trustworthy. Good workman ship is not cheap and I feel Jeff’s prices have been extremely reasonable for the scope and scale of projects we have asked him to do. We have always felt comfortable with him being I our home to work when we have to leave and he is a great communicator for project time, and visits to the house (since drywall is a multi day project). I would strongly recommend Desatnik Decorating for the projects he has done at our homeAndrew L.
- Business Description:If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when w..Recent Review:Superbly fantastic. Very ,very conscientious, responsive, follow up, and clean up. Will use again and again. Adam, the owner, knows his business.MARY ELLEN B.
- Business Description:Family owned. Bob and Mary Ferretti . Bob is owner and operater of all plumbing. Mary Ferretti is co owner and secretary. Bob has been doing plumbing for 32 years
- Business Description:15 years ago, Gibson General Contracting, Inc. of Lakewood was created with the same mission we have today - give homeowners quality home improvements while keeping our prices as affordable as possible. We pride ourselves in doing our job professionally and with minimal interference to your life. Whether your project is big or small, our experience, knowledge and expertise will provide complete job satisfaction & quality work. Lead Certified - RI 185061012079Recent Review:Gibson’s crew did an excellent job and helped us get our garage finished before winter. They were skilled, professional, and efficient. Their prices were competitive. They explained things clearly and worked with us to sort out anything that came up and they were definitely helping us make decisions in our best interest on this job. We are very pleased with their work and their demeanor, and will continue to highly recommending them to othersDennis B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- North Royalton
- Seven Hills
- Brooklyn Heights
- Parma Heights
- Middleburg Heights
- Valley View
- Maple Heights
- Walton Hills
- Garfield Heights
- Bedford Heights
- Brook Park
handyman services in Broadview Heights
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- .B.C. Kitchen and Bath26232 cranage rd
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- 2 brothers maintenance llc4971 grafton road
- 2at Carpentry Inc6870 Spring Glen Dr
Valley City, Ohio
- 3D Roofing & Construction6947 Promway Ave. NW 91
North Canton, Ohio
- 3rd Generation Construction llc38 Lakeview Dr
- 911 Water Damage Experts of Ohio LLC.5370 Brookpark Rd
- .B.C. Kitchen and Bath
- A & E LANDSCAPING CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLY1011 ROSE BLVD
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A 1 waterproof & concrete273 Dobbs ct
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caserta Inc - Painting & Paper Hanging5706 Cherokee
- A RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1467 Olivewood Ave
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A&C Angel Cleaners4771 Walford Rd
- A&M Presevation Services Inc.892 Oakwood Blvd
- A&R Home Improvements1926 Marks Ave
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- A.Caserta Construction LLC16770 Bridge Rd
- A1 Tub & Tile Resurfacing Inc9664 Wildwood Dr
- Aarons On Call1789 E Waterford Ct
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Ace Home Improvements7913 Chardon Rd. Unit 3
- Ace Power Washing13354 Ravenna Ave
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- ADF Services10779 Gabriella
- Adrian's Home Remodeling, LLC1308 E.359th Street
- Afanador Construction, LLC8150 Crestwood Dr
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Affordable Assembly LLCPO Box 8726
- AFFORDABLE CONTRACTING205 E Orange Hill Cir
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE GUTTERS & SIDING16823 Northview dr
- Affordable Hands General Contracting LLC 13701 Horner Ave
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- AFTER HOURS CABINET SHOP37 MAIN ST
- Airguard Restoration24381 Aurora Rd Unit B8
- AL Brothers Roofing LLC11722 Lela Ave NW
- Al's General Building Contractor LLC.1336 Cascade Cir W
- Alex's Pro Painting Service3325 Tyler Dr
- Alexis Painting4815 State Rd
- All Construction & Remodeling11029 Briggs Rd
- ALL MAINTENANCE49015 Middle Ridge Rd
- ALL N 1 Property Improvements
Maple Hts, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All paint & stain llc
Maple Hts, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Purpose Construction ServicesPO Box 131
- Allphases Remodeling8076 Hermitage Rd.
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- AMAC Home Inspection Services3192 Junior Pkwy
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- American Home Construction, LLC.4604 Palm Ave
- ANY AND ALL HOME IMPROVEMENTSPO BOX 29134
- APOLLO CONSTRUCTION7954 BURTON LN
- Appliance Ninjas, LLC22983 Coshocton Rd
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Architectural Advantage Of Ohio, Inc.8044 Maddock Rd.
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- At Handyman & Remodeling Co.10231 Highland Dr
- At Your Service1831 Columbus Rd
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auxano Home SolutionsP.O. Box 241095
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- AXLE Development11470 Euclid Ave. #304
- Aye Jay Lee LLC
- AZ Home Improvement6219 Fitch Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- A & E LANDSCAPING CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLY
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- BALANCE BUILDERS4710 FENWICK
- Baldini Remodeling6448 Claudia Dr
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- Barrish Home Improvement7557 White Oak Dr
- Barski contracting 7447 Norwalk Rd
- baumhardt builderspo box 284
- BB Restoration & Coatings1430 David Ave.
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- Bcandoit8513 Manchester Ave NW
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Beesley Construction14503 Terminal
- BEI MAINTENANCE & REPAIRPO Box 4271
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Bella's Home Construction17140 shurmer rd
- Bene Brothers1293 Donald Ave
- BENKO HOME IMPROVEMENT7013 EDGECLIFF DR
- BENNETT HOME REPAIR LLC,1199 Sylvania Rd
- Benny The HandyMan
- BETTER DEAL REMODELING3651 Sleepy Hollow Rd
- Better Homes Home Improvement7426 Jumpers Crossing Ln
- Bill Conti Plumbing11900 wellesley lane
- Bill's Electric & General Contractors1889 Grasmere Ave
East Cleveland, Ohio
- Blue Truck Enterprise1036 N Pasadena Avenue
- Boak & Sons Inc75 Victoria Rd
- Boda Home Improvement4419 Bruening Drive
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Bowie enterprises
- Breathe Easy Home Improvement3639 Clague
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Brian Campbell Construction1080 Doyle Rd
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Broadview Heights, OH?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Broadview Heights, OH?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.