The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Brunswick, OH
There are 48 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Brunswick
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows9/10 Mark and crew are honest and communicate effectively Job had some bumps along the way but we never felt like we were getting the runaround
- Keselman Construction Group, IncThe crew was fantastic, on time, professional and left everything clean after completing the work. The quality of work was excellent. We have worked on multiple projects with Kesselman Construction and they always deliver. Highly recoomend!
- Keselman Construction Group, IncOverall, we had a very good experience with the Kesselman group. We are so pleased with the walk-in-closet and master bathroom remodel on our 2nd floor and the craftsmanship has held up very well so far. While definitely not the least expense option when it came to contractors/builder teams, we are really happy we ended up going with them. They were considerate, cleaned up nicely after the project was done, and seemed to contact out to quality services. We would higher them again if we were ever to do another addition
- Keselman Construction Group, IncKeselman did an amazing job of doubling the square footage of my bathroom while updating the classic look of a 1920's era cape code home.
- Keselman Construction Group, IncI had a wonderful experience with Keselman. They remodeled my basement, kitchen and main bathroom. I worked with their designer Jessica, to pick out the layout for my kitchen, cabinets, countertops, flooring and fixtures. She was helpful and a pleasure. All of the workers that were onsite were professional and extremely trustworthy. The communication from my project manager Sergiy, was awesome. He would let me know each morning if they would be working and went over all the details with me. They were always willing to adjust the scope of work to add additional items I thought of as the project progressed. Also, if any mistakes were made they were quick to correct them and make it right. The final product looks amazing and I would highly recommend them
- Ray Arnold MasonryEverything was basically flawless for this job. That’s not something I say very often for home renovations, but everything from the first inspection to the last went completely as I hoped. It was especially refreshing because it’s so hard to get labor nowadays. This job was on time and on point!
- Hazelwood FloorsKevin, their foreman, and his team showed up on time throughout the project. They were able to salvage enough flooring from the first floor to weave and repair the second floor hall. Kevin was so skilled I was unable to tell where the repairs were done. They then refinished thestairs , risers and landing. They began installing the first floor flooring. The flooring was 3/8" tongue and groove red oak flooring with a 2" face which I had custom milled to replicate what was available in the 1921 Sears Kit House that was being worked on. They sanded stained and refinished the new floors creating a custom stain that was compatible with my refinished woodwork. Kevin and his team were here 12 days. They minimized their sanding dust with vacuums and cleaned up after themselves every day before they left. The floors look as if they are in a new house built in 1921 which was my goal. I have new handrails and furnace heat diffusers which look original. I am totally satisfied with the work. I recommend Hazelwood Flooring to anyone who wants a quality professional flooring contractor
- A&W Home RepairAbe was outstanding. Work was done quickly and professional. Did everything that was promised. I would hire again for all my projects. Absolutely made the right decision hiring A & W Home Repair
- Cohen's Painting & Papering LLCI have used Tim Cohen several times over the years. I keep going back to him because he is reliable and does quality work.
- A&W Home RepairAbe did an excellent job! He is affordable, punctual, and cleaned up afterwards. He is very knowledgable on home repair, and I will definitely hire him again for future services!
Contractors in Brunswick
- Business Description:Quality. Reliability. Results. Since 1984, Dover Home Remodelers has earned our reputation as the most trusted, skilled and innovative design/build firm in Northeast Ohio. We’ve built our business on not only marquee renovation projects, but rather, on exceptional customer experiences. Our talented design and architectural team works to blend your dreams and ideas with our knowledge and experience, for standout results that exceed your every expectation. Because we have an architect on staff,..Recent Review:Dover completely remodeled our master bathroom. New tile, fixtures, and light in shower. New custom vanity with a cabinet on the counter to hide the cords from devices like hair dryers and beard trimmers. New tile floor. Moved the existing door opening slightly and installed a barn door, New light fixture and fan. New drywall, new subfloor, and replaced some uneven framing in the ceiling. It looks great and we are very happy with the way it turned outAndrew J.
- Business Description:Since 1997, we have been specializing in restoration services, damage caused by water, fire, smoke, flooding, storm/wind damage, vehicle impact damage, all disaster repairs and clean-ups, mold remediation, sanitizing and disinfection, insurance claim specialists, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and cal..Recent Review:We had sewer back at our restaurant on a Saturday afternoon as we were preparing for a fundraiser of 200 people. The plaza management company were contacted and they sent out a plumbing company, they created a bigger mess than before they got there. They said we had to shut down for the night, costing us thousands of dollars and a failed fundraiser. We called 911 Water Damage Expert and they were at my place within 40 minutes, we called to at least clean the sewer and mess created by the plumbers. Rick and his team were attentive and compassionate to our business needs. They looked at my issues and discover the root cause of the back up , fixed it and cleaned the place like it never happened. Here is the amazing part, Rick and his team got it all done in time for fundraiser! His urgency to my needs was a pleasant surprise. He did not waste time reactive causes, he just focused on solving the issue fast. One other tenant in the plaza noticed that I was back in business in just a couple of hours and they asked me for Rick's information and they also hired him to clean up the mess they had. In closing, 911 water damage experts are professionals, honest people that treated my business place like if it was their own. I have been recommending them to everyone that needs their services and my comments about them have been echoed time and time again. They make a stressful situation, no stress at allAngel A.
- Business Description:5 employees. Uses subs for roofing, windows, siding & enclosure. Cost is determined by the job. Award wining. Additional contact name - Bob Polk. Additional email - email@example.com. Bob Dutton, additional email bob.dutton @fairviewhomeimp.com, Chuck Svoboda, additional email Chuck.firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Very happy with the job. Fairview Home Improvement was the only one to respond to my job requestLizbeth P.
- Business Description:We provide complete interior and exterior building and remodeling services. We perform to the highest standards of quality and value. We treat each customer like a friend and their home as our own. We only use quality products and will work with you to ensure the project will fit within your budget. Our main goal is to provide the best services possible and leave you with the satisfaction of a job done rightRecent Review:I can't say enough great things about Dave and everyone who worked for him on our basement. We did a complete finish of our large basement--1500+ square feet, including a family room, study/craft area, reading room with custom shelving, kitchenette, full bathroom, egress window, and more. Dave provided expert guidance and craftmanship. We simply couldn't be happier with how it turned out and would recommend Dave unconditionally. Beyond doing great work, he is VERY responsive and reliable and does what he says he's going to doColleen R.
- Business Description:Our team has over 20 years of construction, remodeling, and related experience in residential and light commercial projects. Additional DBA - Przbuilders.com. Additional Contact Name - Christopher Przela. Additional Email - Chrisprzela@gmail.comRecent Review:My wife and I were very impressed with Chris and his crew. We had a master bath added, wood floors refinished, porch railing fabricated and installed, basement windows replaced, closet added to guest room, office finished in basement, porch insulated, lighting added, replaced 2 exterior doors and full interior painted. Chris was professional and easy to work with. The workmanship was beautiful. We have and will recommend him to anyone looking for work on their homesMo L.
- Business Description:T & R Home Repair Plus has over 25 years experience in the home repair, renovation and electrical services industry. We serve Lorain County & the surrounding areas ( Within 50 Miles of Lorain County) We offer a wide variety of services to fit the needs of every home ownerRecent Review:Excellent service very knowledgeable professional cleaned-up everyday and trustworthy recommend highlyJoellen W.
- Business Description:Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships wit..Recent Review:Everything was basically flawless for this job. That’s not something I say very often for home renovations, but everything from the first inspection to the last went completely as I hoped. It was especially refreshing because it’s so hard to get labor nowadays. This job was on time and on pointMatt E.
- Business Description:The Final Coat, in Akron, OH, is the premier painting company serving Canton, Hudson, Bricksville, Medina and surrounding areas since 1984. We specialize in residential and commercial painting and carpentry services, power washing, roof coatings for sustainability and much more. For more information, contact The Final Coat in Akron.Recent Review:Great communication and work. Very happy with their service.Alex A.
- Business Description:We are a complete home services company. From home inspection, to repair and maintenance, remodeling, home improvement, building and new construction. We offer mold inspection and remediation, and lead based paint testing and removal. We also offer tailored real estate investment solutions, winterizing, and property securingRecent Review:We love Matt and his sons/crew. They are very professional and do amazing work. He is very sought-after, so it is hard to get in touch with him and get on his calendar, but it is worth the wait if you can build the time into your project. He's done multiple jobs for us in the last 3 years, both big and small, and we have loved his work and creativitypaul g.
- Business Description:We are driven by our Customer’s Satisfaction! To us, it isn’t just a phrase, but a way of doing business for the right reasons! We take the time needed to do the job right! We want to be sure that your experience with Toth Painting Solutions is one that you will be proud of and remember for years to come. We simply enjoy what we do and have built strong relationships with our customers. We wear shoe covers and cover all furniture to keep your home clean during the process. Our employees..Recent Review:The guys who came to do our home were very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They worked diligently and were careful not to make a mess anywhere. After the job was completed, they swept up the floors and swiffered them!! I would recommend them to anyone who needs painting inside or out. High quality work and affordable pricingLoretta W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Brunswick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caspersen Company Inc.3473 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- A RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1467 Olivewood Ave
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A-1 Flooring2707 Fulton Dr NW
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Ace It Construction625 Richie Dr
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adambuilt LLC33941 Lorain Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Adelman Home Improvement193 Nestledown Dr
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- AFTER HOURS CABINET SHOP37 MAIN ST
- AILES CABINETRY & MILLWORKS2333 LAKE ROCKWELL RD
- ALL AMERICAN DRYWALLP.O. Box 67201
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- All City Roofing And Construction, Inc.7967 Tilby Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- ALL TECH ELECTRIC LLC1080 BASSETT RD STE B
- All Weather Builders & Remodeling LLC3181 West 139th
- All-Star Contracting LLCPo Box 35522
- Alliance Restoration & Construction LLC1617 W State St
- Allstar Property Management, IncPO Box 350
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- American Building & Restoration / Americlean37233 Carleen Ave
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- Apollo Builders1179 Haverston Rd
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- ATG Roofing & Remodeling889 10th St NE
- Athanas Builders & Alterations LLC3358 Livingston Ave
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements6088 Pearl Road
Parma Hts, Ohio
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- Baird Brothers Sawmill Inc7060 Crory Rd
- Baldini Remodeling6448 Claudia Dr
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Barbera Home Improvement5376 Ridge Rd
- Bari Construction1432 Neptune Ave
- baumhardt builderspo box 284
- BB Restoration & Coatings1430 David Ave.
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Bella's Home Construction17140 shurmer rd
- Bene Brothers1293 Donald Ave
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- Birch Construction LLC14441 Whitney Rd
- BLOCH BUILDING INC1025 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio
- Blueco Construction7300 Edgerton rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Borchert's Enclosure System Inc13566 Ridge Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bower Construction & Remodeling, LLCP.O. Box 40152
Bay Village, Ohio
- Boyd Construction & Hardwood Flooring1268 Woodsview Dr
- Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2
- Bradford Electric & Remodeling218 19th St NE
- Brothers Building4920 Allison Ave
Lake Wales, Florida
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Burnside Construction and RemodelingPO BOX 2708
North Canton, Ohio
- BUTCH KLIMEK ROOFING10701 DORMAE CT
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&G Contracting22351 Fairlawn Circle
Fairview Park, Ohio
- c. calhoun construction and custom interiors636 Hill St
- Cadillac Walls1184 Plainfield Rd
- CALDWELL CO LLC526 South Main Street 211
- Capps Enterprises1371 W 114th St
- Caraballo Custom Home Inc2998 Alden Dr
- Carano Environmental Service Inc1055 W Bath Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- Carrara Construction3774 Congress Pkwy
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- Cerha Kitchen & Bath8541 E Washington St
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Certified Roofing4758 Ridge Rd Ste 164
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- Chris Demkow Design Companies1305 W. 80th St 119
- CHRONISTER TREE FARM2825 SHARON COPLEY RD
- CK Construction5007 Emalene Rd
- CK Home repair25151 Brookpark Rd 1507
North Olmsted, Ohio
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Cleveland Artisans4870 W 12th St
- Cleveland Handyman Services8222 Kenilworth Ave
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncPo Box 86
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- COACH CONSTRUCTION992 LANG RD
- Cochran's Remodeling and Construction LLC.170 Fox Run Dr.
Munroe Falls, Ohio
- Constructions Needs899 Herrick Rd
- CONTEMPO STONEWORKS & RENOVATIONS LLC4086 Rochester Road 103
- Contractor Connection Inc400 Schroyer Av SW Gate 7
- Cornett Roofing Systems1442 Amy Lane
- Country Homes & Remodeling LLC4044 Highland Dr
- C and S Service