Both single and double cylinder deadbolts will enhance your home’s security. Learn all about double versus single cylinder deadbolts to find out which is right for you.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Amanda, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Amanda
- Accurate Locksmith & SecurityEverything went extremely well. Called Alex in the morning and he was able to make it out later that evening to replace one of the locks that was unable to be repaired. The other lock needed additional parts and he agreed to come back the next day to finish, which he did. He was prompt, courteous, and reasonably priced. I really appreciated his attention and follow-through to protect our business
- Columbus Locksmith LLCFantastic service! He was able to come same day to rekey locks for a new home. Frank was very nice and would definitely hire again!
- Accurate Locksmith & SecurityAlex was simply amazing. He showed up on time, fully prepared and completed the work efficiently. He even went over the different types of locks, how to properly reinforce my doors and was able to get all three locks keyed to one key system. Alex was fun to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone who was looking for a locksmith
- Gregs Locksmith ServiceIt one great! Same day service . He was prompt and pricing was more than reasonable. I had another locksmith out earlier in the day to do the job. He performed a service which I did not need to have done and did it poorly . So I called Greg and he was reasonable, reliable and did a great job! I would highly recommend him and would use him agai
- Accurate Locksmith & SecurityAlex at Accurate Locks was excellent, and I highly recommend his services. He was easy to reach, prompt, kind, and knowledgeable. He even fixed a door hinge for me, free of charge. I would absolutely utilize his services again.
- Accurate Locksmith & SecurityService was excellent. Great communication. Showed up when he said he would. Great customer experience!
- Accurate Locksmith & SecurityAlex was punctual and polite and extremely professional. He did a wonderful job fixing my door lock that we had issues with for years. He had to rebuild the whole thing, gave us a fair price and showed up on time. I could not be more pleased with his work.
- Accurate Locksmith & SecurityAlex was fantastic, he was responsive, knowledgeable, patient with my questions, and did a good job with the locks. Would hire again in a heartbeat.
- Columbus Locksmith LLCFrank answered my call right away, he was able to get to the property and unlock the door - all within 45 minutes. A quick response is what is needed in a situation like this, and I would not hesitate to call Frank again.
- Columbus Locksmith LLCIt was an urgent situation as my mother was mugged, and her identification and house keys were stolen. When I called Mr. Keys, he quickly understood the situation and came out immediately. He quickly re-keyed all the locks on the property insuring the safety of my parents while still giving them the convenience that all their locks still worked with the same key. He was a life saver
Locksmiths in Amanda
- Business Description:We have been working in the locksmith industry over 5 years now. We strive to provide the best solution out there. We are very friendly and ready for any job, small or big.Recent Review:It did not go well. I was charged $331.66 for the call. I had 2 exterior doors for which I had lost the keys. I thought the lock needed to be replaced which because I had another locksmith come over and correct the situation found out I only needed to have keys cut. The locksmith didn't put a screws back in one of the locks, the face plate was silver colored not brass . He told me that he didn't have the brass color after he started the job and I already had to pay a charge for him coming to my house. Then was charged a 3%credit card fee which I did not know about until after I had paid. Before they arrived I received 3 calls changing the arrival time. The locks looked awful and I called another company redo the job. They only charged $ 92 . The service person for Expert Lock and Key was very friendly and professionalDianne B.
- Business Description:Punch Out Plus, LLC offers remodeling, home improvement and handyman services, drywall repair and installation, and home remodeling to Columbus Ohio. We are licensed, bonded, insured, and Lead-Safe Certified. If you’re looking for someone that you can trust to do all those handyman jobs around your home or office, you’ve found them! Punch Out Plus, LLC is a local, family owned company that is a 48-time award winner for providing exceptional serviceRecent Review:They were awesome. Everything was done beautifully. Highly recommend them!SALLY M.
- Business Description:5 employees. Uses subs for some carpentry. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:This is the fourth time we have had Sue’s company paint in our home. Sue and Steve are wonderful people and excellent painters. I got 4 quotes and Sue beat everyone. They showed up on time, we’re amazingly fast and very clean work. I’m a knit picker on paint jobs, I couldn’t find a place where there was a drop of paint or paint on the woodwork. Our experiences with her and the company have been courteous, professional , couldn’t be happier Tony Worthington OhiTony P.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:.Recent Review:This is the 2nd time we've hired Dan, this time for several hours of help getting us started on a DIY kitchen-backsplash project. Dan arrived on time and did a great job covering all the bases we'd hoped for: initial prep of the area (including wrapping the sides of switches and outlets with electrical tape); planning how to run the tile; mixing mortar; wet saw operation (we supplied the wet saw in addition to the tile and tile-related materials); applying the tile; and cuts around outlets. At the end of our time with him, we felt confident enough to tackle the rest on our own. We've since finished (now ready for grout) and really pleased at how it's turned out. Thanks DanANDY B.
- Business Description:Whether you need your business re-keyed, your home locks changed or need a key made for your vehicle. You can depend on New Albany Lock & Key, Llc / Central Ohio Locksmith. We are a complete, mobile locksmith service providing Commercial, Residential, Automotive and Motorcycle locksmithing services. Darin will try to repair those vintage locks in your home. Dedicated to pride in service and customer satisfaction, Darin Speer has built a reputation for fulfilling his customers' needs quickly a..Recent Review:great job very personable would call again i still have no idea who angie isjames s.
- Business Description:Ace Home Servicing is a full service Handyman company. We are part of a group of companies taking care of all of your home needs. We pride ourselves on the ability to service every handyman project or "to do" list we're presented. Our clients no longer have to waste time and money hiring several different companies to complete multiple projects. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We look forward to servicing your next repair, renovation, upgrade or odd jobRecent Review:It remains a nightmare, and is not settled. The contract that was drawn up specifically stated the colors of paint that took a lot of thought to select (see above list). When I walked into the condo the first day of painting, I immediately noticed that what was to be the Benjamin Moore Café Royal #1130 paint, that covers all walls but the bathrooms, had a very noticeable pink tinge to it. BM Café Royal #1130 paint has a yellow tinge as its base. When I complained about the wrong paint being used, I got an angry excuse from Eric, the coordinator, or whatever he was, of the project, saying that the paint I wanted was too expensive so they got Sherwin Williams colors that weren't even close to what I wanted. WOW!!! There was no discussion at all. He said it would cost more to get the BM paint I wanted, so he took it upon himself to proceed HIS way. I wanted to get this done so I agreed to more money, but was told by my trustee that I shouldn't have done that because the correct colors were stated in the contract, and were identified as BM paint, and I had no reason to doubt that they wouldn’t be used. I shouldn’t have to pay for what I was supposed to get in the first place. PLUS, at no time was the cost of the paint brought up as being more than budgeted (there wasn’t a budget, per se). I had movers that were scheduled at the time, and it was a very tense situation to get the job done, and have dry paint, before they brought in the furniture. After consideration under duress, the Benjamin Moore paint was supposed to be used as a planned second coat the next day. A BM rep said that paint of a different hue needs to settle for at least a week before a second is applied so the paints don’t have time to mingle unappealingly. So much for the plan, but I found that out after, not before. I didn't feel right, but asked for proof that the number of cans of Benjamin Moore paint that was needed for the entire condo were actually purchased. I was given some runaround as an excuse that paperwork like that isn't available as "someone else" bought the paint for them to use? A receipt was eventually produced with one can going back as it wasn’t needed. Allegedly, the second coat was applied, but to my trained "color" eye, it wasn't, as the dreaded pink was still present on the main walls and in the basement office area. There are some other things that don’t quite pass muster as well: 1) The painter who owns the company that was hired leaned up against the wall that was supposed to have been painted the second coat earlier that day, and it didn’t smear or get on his clothes at all; 2) I noticed that the wall socket plates were back in their proper places (too soon after painting earlier?), but upon checking them, paint was bone dry, not fresh as it still should have been, and no paint came off on those wall plates; and, 3) one can of BM paint was sent back, but if they had ordered the correct amount of paint for the second coat to match what they had ordered when they got Sherwin Williams paint, then what did they NOT paint the second coat of the correct paint? There are so many things wrong here, along with the lack of trust in general, I’m deducting any addition of BM paint to my bill since there’s no justification in paying for something that I had no reason to think I wasn’t getting because it was specifically stated, plus I don’t trust what is there now. It left a sick stomach and I am going to have someone more reliable redo the job with the paint I was supposed to get. Total cost was supposed to be $2,000, but I am reducing it significantly, but allowing for the bathrooms that seem to match what I wanted. This is what a trustee and an attorney are for as it was too much for me at that point. We haven’t come to a decision but I had already stopped payment on my check that involved painting services earlier. I had planned this move for a long time, and the colors were consistent no matter where I ended up. They were embedded in my brain. I didn't expect a disaster of this caliber. If you hire Ace Home Services for anything, I'm not sure painting should be considered in the list of things that they should do, especially if Eric is in charge of any of it. If you have worked **** ** your color decisions, you deserve a respect that he can’t seem to muster with his poor communication skills. That guy will screw up white paint, and there are at least 723 shades of white, so that would be a very interesting battleJillian P.
- Business Description:In For Less Locksmithing LLC
- Business Description:Our promise to you and this great community is the promise of great Emergency Locksmith Services in Dublin, OH metro area. We offer these 24 hours a day Locksmith Service For any needed give us a call at any time For your Locksmiths Needed
- Business Description:At Ashville OH Locksmith Store our promise to you and this great community is a great Locksmith Service in Ashville, OH. We offer Locksmith Service at any time 24 hours.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Find out how much it costs to install deadbolt locks based on factors like the type of lock and whether or not you hire a pro to install your deadbolt.
Deadbolt locks are crucial for adding another layer of security to your home. If you are considering installing deadbolts, here's what you need to know. Learn the benefits of this type of lock, different deadbolt types, and more.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Amanda
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1800lockoutp o 27275
- AAA Car Center90 E Wilson Bridge Rd
- ABC LOCK & KEY1876 WESTBROOK VILLAGE DR
- Ace Home Servicing1255 N Hamilton Rd
- ACE LOCKSMITH295 E Jenkins Ave
- Advanced Locksmith Service7668 Sawmill Road
- Affordable Lock & Key3370 Pebble Beach Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- All Day Locksmith Service2855 Indianola Avenue
- All Secured Security Services LLCPO Box 8398
- Amber Locksmith Store1032 East Long Street
- American Eagle Locksmith Service4420 BICKEL CHURCH RD NW
- AMLOCK, LTD2 Wrexham Ave
- Anchor Lock & Key Store, Inc50 West Bridge Street
- ANOTHER KEYPO BOX 372
- Aqua Locksmith Store280 East Whittier Street
- ARS Services Open It IncPO Box 141253
- Ashville OH Locksmith Store29 Cherry St (Suite: 300F)
- Atlantic Locksmith Store2080 Advance Avenue 202
- AAA Car Center
- Baltimore OH Locksmith Store1346 W Market St
- Bexley OH Locksmith Store2484 E Main St (Suite: 377F)
- Blacklick OH Locksmith Store6755 Taylor Rd (Suite: 208E)
- BlueLine Locksmith458 School St
- BOB'S KEY SERVICE3535 N HIGH ST
- BRIAN'S LOCK SERVICE INC.PO Box 414
- Briggsdale OH Locksmith Store1582 Harrisburg Pike (Suite: 518C) 518C
- BRUCK SAFE CO108 E COLLEGE AVE
- Baltimore OH Locksmith Store
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE846 ELIOTS OAK RD
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Canal Winchester OH Locksmith Store120 W Waterloo St (Suite: 198C) 198C
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Carl Zipf Lock Shop161 E Fifth Ave
- CARL'S LOCK SHOP5027 Zimmer Dr
- Carley's Lock Company, Inc.187 W Johnstown Rd
- Carroll OH Locksmith Store70 E Canal St (Suite: 586C)
- Clintonville OH Locksmith Store4136 Indianola Ave (Suite: 343D)
- Columbus Master Locksmith1571 North 4th Street (Suite: B)
- Creative Touch Painting & Decorating LLC3755 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE
- Gahanna OH Locksmith Store64 Granville St (Suite: 504E)
- Galaxy Locksmith Store5865 Chantry Drive B22
- Galena OH Locksmith Store13 Columbus St (Suite: 231B)
- Galloway Locksmith5445 Eaglecrest Dr,
- Galloway OH Locksmith Store338 Hubbard Rd 436A
- German Village OH Locksmith Store739 S 3rd St (Suite: 320E)
- GOLDEN BEAR LOCK & SAFE INC7445 DARON CT
Plain City, Ohio
- Grandview Heights Locksmith Store1277 Grandview Ave (Suite: 683H)
Grandview Heights, Ohio
- Grove City OH Locksmith Store4022 Broadway (Suite: 850G)
Grove City, Ohio
- Groveport OH Locksmith Store5900 Groveport Rd (Suite: 435E)
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
- Gahanna OH Locksmith Store
- HARB NAJJAR CARPENTRY & HOME REMODELING1207 E COOKE RD
- Harrisburg OH Locksmith Store984 High St (Suite: 891B)
- HI-TECH LOCK & SAFE1660 FRANCISCO RD
- Hilliard OH Locksmith Store5240 Cemetery Rd (Suite: 742C)
- Hilltop OH Locksmith Store3277 W Broad St (Suite: 679D)
- HARB NAJJAR CARPENTRY & HOME REMODELING
- In For Less Locksmithing LLC3599 Refugee Rd
- In For Less Locksmithing LLC
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- Safe & Key Store1390 Courtright Road
- Shawnee Hills OH Locksmith Store9303 Dublin Rd (Suite: 294C)
Shawnee Hills, Ohio
- Slaters Hardware1141 N Memorial Dr
- South OH Locksmith Store3350 Lockbourne Rd (Suite: 702C)
- Sunbury OH Locksmith Store125 OH-3
- SUPERIOR LOCK & SAFE CO.PO BOX 1099
- Safe & Key Store
- Upper Arlington OH Locksmith Store1917 Northwest Blvd (Suite: 233F)
Upper Arlington, Ohio
- Upper Arlington OH Locksmith Store
- VANGUARD HARDWARE INC.3017 INDIANOLA AVE
- VANGUARD HARDWARE INC.