A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lancaster, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lancaster
- DELO DRAIN & SEPTIC SERVICESpoke to the owner and explained what was going on. Had a truck out here the next day. The technician Roger was great. Answered all my questions and gave recommendations on how to prolong the life of my system. Top class company and employee. Highly recommend Delo for your septic needs.
- Banks SepticIt went well. Straight forward and no surprises. No up selling. Turned out my tank was under a sidewalk. I decided to cut the sidewalk myself. Banks came back out a few days later when I was ready.
- Western New York Septic TankI have an old septic that is small but still seems to be in good working order as well as an acceptable leach field. I called WNY septic on a very wet morning when my toilet was bubbling if I used the shower. They were literally here within hours despite being super busy that day. Showed up with kindness and a great attitude. Got the job done in a timely, kind, professional manner despite the nature of the work at hand!! Can’t express how greatful I am to have found a reliable company such a as this!
- Macken Services, Inc.I have use Macken Services for the past 6 years. Each time they were on time and totally professional. What business owner whistles while doing the job of cleaning out a septic tank? They did a very thorough cleaning, which I have learned through Macken Services, means washing the stones completely and flushing the toilet while they are cleaning to make sure it is flowing properly. NO other company did this all the other years I had other companies. Very reasonable price which has remained steady all these years. Yes - as long as they are in business, this will be the company I use
- Lakeshore Septic SvcDave and Appollo did a great job including a pipe repair that saved us from a lot more work. They were punctual and professional as well as neat and courteous. We will definitely use this company if we need septic tank work in the future.
- Mahar ExcavatingThey do very good work at a reasonable price. They were very professional. The charge after the job was exactly what they quoted me. I was happy with the price and happy with the installation.
- DELO DRAIN & SEPTIC SERVICEI really respect the fact that he did not agree to come out and charge me loads of money to do the pump and inspection. He knew that the county will come out and inspect it during the closing process. I actually hung up the phone feeling really good about our conversation and will definitely call them back to perform the services needed
- Macken Services, Inc.Perfect! We just purchased this house. I never had a septic tank before. The individual that took my initial call as well as the 2 people on the truck were very helpful in teaching me about my system. The truck showed up on time and they got right to work. On top of that, they offer a military discount
- DELO DRAIN & SEPTIC SERVICEThe technician arrived exactly on time. He was very professional, friendly and knowledgable. A full review of the system was carried out until the problem was identified and resolved. Very thorough work
- BRUNDAGE J A DRAIN DOCTORThey were very clean. The equipment was clean and they left the area clean. They did a very nice job.
Septic Tank Companies in Lancaster
- Business Description:Western New York Plumbing Co. was started in 1960. The business was quickly expanded when they were awarded 1970’s apartment projects like Slate Bottom Creek and Garden Village Apartments and as a New Home building boom started in Cheektowaga, Lancaster and Amherst. The company focus shifted to Single Family New Construction where our reputation for quality and innovation evolved. Today, Western New York Plumbing Co Owners Dan Greene & Barrett Greene continue their father’s dream and share ..Recent Review:I contacted WNY Plumbing to get an estimate to do plumbing so that I could have a washing machine and laundry sink in my basement. There was no set up for this. The plumber did all the plumbing work including installation of a pump. When they originally gave me the estimate they said the job might take a little less time and if it did the price would be reduced. The plumber was very efficient and organized. This meant my job was done in less time and I paid less than originally estimated. I appreciated the honesty and good work. I would recommend them to others and would use them againTerry & Anita B.
- Business Description:hard to find plumbing stems, faucets & parts, snowblower & lawnmower repairs and parts,U-Haul truck rentals,U.P.S. shipping location,swer & drain cleaning, master plumber on staff. with 35 years experience, key cutting,authorized Toro dealerRecent Review:This business appears to be PERMANENTLY CLOSED.Patricia H.
- Business Description:We specialize in underground utility repair, construction and rehab. If your project requires a simple repair or complex equipment and demanding schedule, we can help.Recent Review:So happy to be able to use the plumbing again within 4 hours of their arrival, after dealing with repeated cleanings for the previous 10yrs which was just getting worse as the years passed. If they were unhappy to on the coldest day of the year so far, they hid it well. They did leave behind 1 of their power cords, forgot to reconnect my downspout completely, and poked a hole in the screen door, but that's pretty minor for work done that I won't have to worry about until the day I die or sell the house. They came back when I called to finish the downspout, get their cord and take away an old pipe left in the basement that they replaced. I would recommend them for replacing a sewer line to anyone, but I can warn you - they don't give free estimates, unless they can't camera your line 1stArethusa V.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Licensed. We guarantee our work. We service all of Niagara and Erie Counties in Western New York. Grease trap maintenance throughout WNY.Recent Review:The Drain Doctor came out to the house in less than 2 hours. The service tech was very knowledgeable and courteous. Drains were cleaned quickly. Would definitely use them again.Dennis M.
- Business Description:Cellino Plumbing is a professional, fast responding plumbing company. Our expert plumbers serve all of the West New York area. Call us today!Recent Review:Cellino was very responsive and the tech, Adam, arrived on time. He had to open up the living room ceiling to fix the leak. It took a couple of hours but he was polite and efficient.Les K.
- Business Description:When you choose Roto-Rooter, you'll get honest estimates and a no-hassle guarantee so you can get it fixed quickly and enjoy peace of mind again. We're there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, day and night, holidays and weekends, at no extra charge! We can also help with clogged drains, sewer and drain cleaning, toilet problems or any issues at your home or business in Buffalo, no matter how big or small-and we stand behind our work. Discover why Roto-Rooter has been the top name in sewe..Recent Review:It went terrible. I explained the water was backing up onto the first floor laundry room, the tech said he needs to snake at the main drain in the basement. Wellll...he uncapped my sewer line, broke the actual "y" pipe fitting on the main and spilled roughly 30-40 gallons on sewage onto my finished basement floor. Now my issue is not with the tech, he was polite, professional and accidents happen. My issue is with what happen next. Roto-Rooter said they would fix the pipe they broke(wow, thanks) but I would have to pay for them to clean up the mess($1,600.00) or they would just leave it there. I have 3 small children and the idea of sewage in my home potentially for days till i found another company to clean and disinfect was not an option. Now, my understanding is that Roto-Rooter is suppose to clean up after themselves, I did not break the pipe or have any sewage on my floors prior to their arrival, the entire mess was caused by their tech(again, a great guy). I just dont understand how I am charged for their mistake. To top it all off, they never snaked the line but kept the $600 line cleaning fee, guess to cover the costs of the pipe repair. On top of everything else, their clean up was not exactly the best. Pics included below, show the replace black fitting and yes, the brown on the wall and floors is sewage they never cleaned up. In summation, I am not suggesting to never use Roto, they are fast and mostly reliable. What i AM suggesting is that you ask 1.1 million questions prior to any work, because if there is a loop hole they will find it and use it to have you pay through your sewer pipeLeon V.
- Business Description:Est. 1985Recent Review:Work was performed Tuesday morning, 1/5/21, by this company and we were told it was fixed after we paid in full via check for a $443.75 cost. Problem returned Thursday, 1/7/21. Upon calling this company to report this problem returning, Bob (owner) cursed me out with profanities and hung up. So shook up on Thursday, I reported him to the East Aurora Police. I'm suing this company thru Small Claims Court. It was fixed on Friday ,1/8/21, by another company called Day and Night Plumbing Company, problem explained and resolved for $245.00mike s.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:ATM Plumbing & Sewer Inc can assist you with your plumbing and sewer needs.Recent Review:It did not go. After a 30 day wait, I cancelled the Order. The Service Provider failed to acknowledge the Order. Also. an Email listing additional acceptable appointment dates was ignored-- no response.William G.
- Business Description:We provide portable toilet rentals for the public, private and commerical markets. Our equipment consists of over 1800 portable toilets from standard event units to deluxe units with sinks to flush units that actually flush! We also supply handicap units, holding tanks and free standing sinks. Our fleet of trucks consists of 3 bulk trucks (to do septic tank/grease trap pumpings), 4 delivery trucks, 8 portable toilet service trucks and various trailers thus allowing us to serve our custome..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- East Amherst
- West Seneca
- Clarence Center
- East Aurora
- Orchard Park
- Darien Center
septic tank services in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ATM Plumbing & Sewer Inc1194 Seneca Creek Rd
Buffalo, New York
- ATM Plumbing & Sewer Inc
- Cellino Plumbing631 Bullis Rd
Elma, New York
- Cellino Plumbing
- Hannon Site Development727 Chestnut Hill Road
East Aurora, New York
- Hannon Site Development
- JMM Construction11290 Walden Ave
Alden, New York
- JMM Construction
- Nickles Home Improvement13385 stage road
Akron, New York
- Nickles Home Improvement