The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Lancaster, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Lancaster
- Ballou Paving And SealingBallou paving tore out and installed a driveway at a different location for us 9 years ago and did a great job. We decided to go with them again, this time with a project 4 times larger. I wanted to make sure it was installed before winter came and confidently paid a substantial deposit to ensure it would happen as promised at the end of September. It Did and we Love it! this morning we got to see how nicely it drained the rain as Chris planned it. This is an excellent team and they have my endorsement twice
- KINGSVIEW PAVING & EXCAVATINGI cannot say enough about my experience with Kingsview. Always available, always helpful and professional. They took down and old barn, removed its concrete foundation and prepped the area, then blacktopped a driveway and new pad for a replacement shed. They handled everything from pulling he permit, to disconnecting the electric to the old barn, hauling away the debris, everything. in face they did MORE than what we agreed upon and didn't charge me extra, even though they certainly could have. I am a property investor and I can 110% say that any paving/concrete, site prep jobs I need done in WNY, will be done by Kingsview paving. It was a true pleasure working with them. Satisfied beyond words... Other contractors would do well to follow their example
- Allstate Roofing & More LLCExcellent. The job was completed before schedule. Communication with the company was outstanding. The company provided an estimate and a professional job. Highly recommended.
- Asphalt EngineeringThey were pretty easy to work with. They took care most of the paperwork and then just told us what parts that we needed to do and they were really familiar with laws and things like that so it was really helpful. They were also really flexible because part of our driveway had been painted in the past and part of it was a gravel spot and they were able to just do the paint to pave to process the whole area but leave the gravel spot gravel until the pavement is permanent and then we’ll come back and repave that spot but they paved the rest of it in the fall so that we would have it done for the winter
- Loewer PavingLoewer Paving did excellent work on my driveway. The owner was very responsive, provided quotes quickly, and performed the work on the date promised. The workers were professional, careful, and polite. Their price was not the lowest, but competitive and an excellent value when considering overall quality and experience. The owner took the time to explain immediate and long-term care for my new driveway. As a Facilities/Property Manager for over 35 years, I have worked with many paving contractors. I highly recommend Loewer Paving
- JM Enterprises Blacktop PavingIt went well. The crew was here for a day putting down the asphalt driveway. They did what they said they would do. I like what they did.
- Sutton Paving & Excavation IncSutton Paving just finished replacing my 30 year old blacktop driveway. It was a refreshing change of pace to deal with a contractor that quoted a fair price, did what he said he was going to do and kept me in the loop the whole time. Brandon came out to my house and gave me a reasonable estimate quickly once I contacted him. He and his crew scheduled the job and showed up on time. They did a great job tearing out my old driveway without destroying my landscaping or damaging my sprinkler system. They were friendly and polite and cleaned up afterwards. The finished driveway looks great and I could not be more pleased
- Sutton Paving & Excavation IncWork was done meticulously and at a reasonable price. I will definitely call sutton Paving and excavating for my next project big or small
- BEDFORD BLACKTOPBedford blacktop did a very extensive amazing job. They used road grading equipment to level my driveway so it was perfectly flat before blacktopping they dug with hand tools around my tree roots to protect them. Amazing work was performed.
- M&M Asphalt Maintenance LLCThey did an incredible job. Will definitely use them again when we go to seal the driveway. Trimmed the edges and didn't make a mess when sealing.
Driveway Pavers in Lancaster
- Business Description:With over 16years of experience, delivering a quality product at an affordable price is our goal. Everything is done properly. Finding a cheaper quote is always possible, but the work speaks for itself! We proudly serve all of Western NY. Our jobs vary from anything small to anything large! We pride ourselves on a safe, clean workspace, and a quality job. Here are some of the things we specialize in listed below: Driveways Patios Pads Slabs Sidewalks Decorative/Stamp Exposed Aggregate Basem..Recent Review:Perfect! George was great to deal with and even explained to me how everything would be done. He showed up a few days earlier than expected which was great, and the whole project took just two days. Tear out to finished patio, just two days! Very impressed with his professionalism and the crews enthusiasm towards their work.. it really shows! I would highly recommend this company to anyoneMichael N.
- Business Description:Started in 2006. Driveway repairs and installationsRecent Review:This Spring I received a quote from Jeff. He then had his employee (who was going to seal and pave my driveway) take a look at it. My driveway work was scheduled the following day. The employee was a no show. Then unfortunately Covid happened, I kept in contact with Jeff who said once it was allowed, he will work on my driveway. Several promising texts turned into unanswered texts from Jeff. I was left high and dry, scrambling to find another company to do the work. Very incompetentKer N.
- Business Description:Asphalt SealcoatingRecent Review:We have been using Livingston asphalt sealers for years, but the last few times we have not been happy with his workmanship. We decided to give him one more chance. We booked him in July to do our driveway at the end of August, as we would be away. He never showed claiming he was behind. He then gave us another date, but didn't show again. He had told us he would call if he couldn't make it. No call, so my husband called him. As he was leaving a message on the voicemail that we no longer wanted him to do the sealing, his wife picked up the phone. As my husband was talking to her and explaining that we no longer wanted him to do the sealing, she started to raise her voice and coming up with excuses Very unprofessional!! We'll use someone elseCarolyn W.
- Recent Review:Not well-it rained later that night-the sealer was so thin it washed away and splashed up on my garage doors, house, and ran onto my garage floor. Now I get water and flooding in my garage!! This is over $5000 damage to my house!! They were going to ‘make it right’ but they came out and said I would have to pay for the re-seal and that the water issue is my problem!! Do Not Use!!Angela A.
- Business Description:Free Estimates, Insured, Horse Hair Broom Application, 100% Guarantee on All our work. Please visit www.MartysSealing.com for more information.Recent Review:DO NOT HIRE-they sealed my driveway on a day that we had a rain storm hours after they sealed it. Before hiring them I expressed my main concern which was the small cracks in my driveway and wanting to make sure that they were covered with the sealer. I was reassured by company that the sealer would fill in and cover them. NONE OF THEM WERE. Terrible customer service-Spoke to owner Mike about it who had an impatient, arrogant attitude with me. I wasted $750.00 on this company- don't make the same mistake!Joanna M.
- Business Description:J & D’s Seal Tech is one of the finest paving contractors in Buffalo, NY. We offer high-quality work at the right prices, so call J & D’s Seal Tech for your commercial, residential, or industrial paving job to speak with an experienced paving contractor today! We are fully insured and offer free estimates, so don’t look anywhere else. Call today to speak with professional paving contractors no matter what the job. We have approx 8-10 employeesRecent Review:Said they would be there by noon, did'nt show up until six pm! Other than that they did an excellent job. Would hire them again, even though they won't show up when they say they will!Dennis D.
- Business Description:Oil Storage Tank Removal & Installation Specialist's "We can dig it, drill it, or move it!" Piedmont Equipment INC has over 40 years experience in Oil Tank & Pump removal and installation in Rochester, NY, Monroe County and New York State. We are licensed, bonded & insured in New York State and the City of Rochester. We are a registered NYS DEC Waste Transporter with a valid NYS Waste Transportation PART 364 permit. Offering both Commercial and Residential Services Additional Services offered..
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:From kitchen to bath, windows to doors, no job is too small! for those odd jobs that are not big enough for the BIG contractors. To get personalized service, at an affordable price, call today! FREE ESTIMATERecent Review:His name is Tim. He was very thorough and made sure that everything looked perfect. I liked the fact that he spent time with me consulting to get exactly the right little features that I wanted. He was a very hard worker. He was knowledgeable and very thorough. He cared about the work that he was doingJennifer B.
- Business Description:Andalora Paving LLC Blacktop Paving,excavation,grading and more.. Call today for free estimates
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- East Amherst
- West Seneca
- Clarence Center
- East Aurora
- Orchard Park
- Darien Center
driveway paving contractors in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 716923528799 Warsaw St
Buffalo, New York
- A1 Professional Blacktop Sealers9 Clark St
Lancaster, New York
- Ace Paving Sealing Co16 Birchwood Common
Lancaster, New York
- ACE SEALING CO16 BIRCHWOOD CMN
Lancaster, New York
- Allied Paving & Sealing IncPO Box 81
Boston, New York
- andalorapavingllc4595 Townline Rd
Ransomville, New York
- ASPHALT ROADWAYS8630 GREINER RD
Buffalo, New York
- Autumn Paving Inc279 Roycroft Blvd
Buffalo, New York
- A1 Professional Blacktop Sealers
- Baughman Magic Seal IncPO Box 663
Buffalo, New York
- Baughman Magic Seal Inc
- H J SEITZ PAVING8334 COUNTY RD
EAST AMHERST, New York
- H J SEITZ PAVING
- Ivy Lea Construction765 Walck Road
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York
- Ivy Lea Construction
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS5 SUNSET DR
Livonia, New York
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS
- P&M Facilities Management Services, Inc.126 East Niagara Street (Rear)
Tonawanda, New York
- PALMIERI PAVING & SEALINGPO Box 245
Eden, New York
- Piedmont Equipment Inc695 Atlantic Ave
Rochester, New York
- PMC Maintenance Co330 N. Main St.
Holland, New York
- Power Wash Buffalo15 Montfort Dr
Buffalo, New York
- Premier Blacktop and Landscape1221 Maple Rd Suite C
Elma, New York
- Pro Image Construction, LLCPO Box 1465
Buffalo, New York
- P&M Facilities Management Services, Inc.
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100