Not sure if you should trim your own trees? Sometimes your tree problem is best left to a pro whose is trained in maintenance and other complex issues.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Lancaster, NY
There are 12 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Lancaster
- Heinz Tree and Land Service LLCDylan and his crew went above and beyond my expectations! They arrived on time and were very efficient. The tree was close to our neighbors property. At one point I saw one of the crew raking the neighbors yard to make sure there was no tree debris in their yard! I was very impressed and highly recommend them
- A&A's Tree ServiceIt went well, I was surprised at the amount of debris, but they got it all cleaned up and communicated all along the way.
- Bobs Tree & Stump ServiceThis is the second time Paul has had a crew in my yard. About 3 years ago, they spent a day here taking down a large number of dead ash trees. When they left, the yard was completely cleaned-up, graded and seeded. I called him earlier this week to see if he could take down a few more dead trees and plant some new. He told me he'd be there by 8am today - he was here by 7:45. The crew started promptly and did a great job - the new trees look great! I would absolutely recommend Bob's (and have) to anyone looking for a reliable tree service
- A&A's Tree ServiceThey gave detail guidance on different options, what risks were involved and really worked to understand what we were hoping to accomplish and then proposed solutions to fit what we were looking for. Incredibly professional - great communication throughout the scheduling process. Left the yard immaculate. Would highly recommend!!
- AJ's Tree ServiceWe were looking to have 5 trees taken down in our backyard, 1 very large right next to the house. We called AJ's, Jeremy came out the same day to assess and give us a quote. After we accepted we were scheduled for the next week. Between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm all 5 trees were taken down, cleaned up, and everything taken away. Everyone was very professional, friendly, and hardworking from start to finish. I would recommend AJ's to anyone looking for tree removal
- Bobs Tree & Stump ServiceWork was done punctually, safely, swiftly and with our backyard gazebo, shed, fence, etc in mind. All workers were courteous. They were the only company that we didn't have to take apart our fence and use the neighbors yard to enter. The owner Paul was wonderful to work with and always returned text messages. Cost was cheaper than all other companies and still excellent work and customer service. Highly recommend
- MAC ServicesThe crew at MAC Services always help determine the best path forward and do a wonderful job mowing, mulcing, snow shoveling, etc. They began by mowing at our old house and when we moved to our new house they helped identify ways to improve our yard. My husband and I would highly recommend the company
- Bobs Tree & Stump ServiceVery good job! It was amazing to watch the tree come down with precision and to realize how much strength and workmanship and trust the people had in each other while removing the limbs then the tree. Very happy with the service and politeness of the men involved. I highly recommend them!
- Heinz Tree and Land Service LLCThey were very respectful, professional, they had the right equipment, and listened to my concerns. They respected my property and my neighbors' property. Their cost was extremely competitive, and very fair. I was happy with the result. They cleaned up after themselves as well.
- Heinz Tree and Land Service LLCGreat experience, communication was clear and detailed. The job was fully explained to me and was completed in less than a day. I had two trees fully removed, one hoboes over water as well but there were zero concerns on their end! The crew cleaned up properly after the job was done and they were all extremely professional. Highly recommend them if you’re looking to get the job done right the first time in a quick and efficient manor
Last update on November 28, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Lancaster
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Are your trees really accidents waiting to happen? Before you're forced to yell "Timber!" learn the eight signs that your trees may not survive winter storms.
Why do you prune trees? It’s actually one of the most important aspects of tree care, and not just because it promotes new growth.
Find tree removal services in
- East Amherst,
- West Seneca,
- Clarence Center,
- East Aurora,
- Orchard Park,
- Darien Center,
tree removal services in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A+ Contractors of WNY LLC3840 E ROBINSON RD #226
Buffalo, New York 14228
- Aaa Dennis Tree Service145 Kinsey Ave
Buffalo, New York 14217
- Above & Beyond Tree Expert Co12680 New York 78
East Aurora, New York 14052
- ANDYS TREE SERVICE INC771 HARDING AVE
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York 14120
- Anthonys landscaping and snowplowing 54 Joanne Ln
Buffalo, New York 14227
- ARBOR TREE & LAND CARE INC556 MORGAN DR
Lewiston, New York 14092
- Ax Men Tree Service1191 Sumner Rd
Darien Center, New York 14040
- A+ Contractors of WNY LLC
- D & J LANDSCAPING8375 LAPP RD
EAST AMHERST, New York 14051
- D & J LANDSCAPING
- Evergreen Lawn Service4156 N Ridge Rd
LOCKPORT, New York 14094
- Evergreen Lawn Service
- Four Seasons Tree ServicePO Box 828
Hamburg, New York 14075
- Four Seasons Tree Service
- INFINITY LANDSCAPING & SNOWPLOWING310 FLORADALE AVE
Tonawanda, New York 14150
- INFINITY LANDSCAPING & SNOWPLOWING
- NATURES LAWN AND GARDEN INC52 SONWIL DR.
Buffalo, New York 14225
- NATURES LAWN AND GARDEN INC
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- SPECIALIZED TREE ServicePO Box 460
East Aurora, New York 14052
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- The Tree Surgeon60 Ashwood Ln
Orchard Park, New York 14127
- Tony's Tree & Landscaping IncPO Box 292
Buffalo, New York 14223
- TREE CARE OF NEW YORK11493 Broadway
Alden, New York 14004
- Tree Works of WNY4703 Bayview Rd
Hamburg, New York 14075
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5515100 Mid County Dr
Orchard Park, New York 14127
- The Tree Surgeon
Tree service companies that service Lancaster
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.