Just because your septic tank is “out of sight and out of mind” doesn’t mean it’s working properly. Find out how much it costs to repair your septic tank.
Get matched with top septic system services in Buffalo, NY
There are 8 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Buffalo
- Banks SepticIt went well. Straight forward and no surprises. No up selling. Turned out my tank was under a sidewalk. I decided to cut the sidewalk myself. Banks came back out a few days later when I was ready.
- DELO DRAIN & SEPTIC SERVICESpoke to the owner and explained what was going on. Had a truck out here the next day. The technician Roger was great. Answered all my questions and gave recommendations on how to prolong the life of my system. Top class company and employee. Highly recommend Delo for your septic needs.
- Western New York Septic TankI have an old septic that is small but still seems to be in good working order as well as an acceptable leach field. I called WNY septic on a very wet morning when my toilet was bubbling if I used the shower. They were literally here within hours despite being super busy that day. Showed up with kindness and a great attitude. Got the job done in a timely, kind, professional manner despite the nature of the work at hand!! Can’t express how greatful I am to have found a reliable company such a as this!
- Macken Services, Inc.I have use Macken Services for the past 6 years. Each time they were on time and totally professional. What business owner whistles while doing the job of cleaning out a septic tank? They did a very thorough cleaning, which I have learned through Macken Services, means washing the stones completely and flushing the toilet while they are cleaning to make sure it is flowing properly. NO other company did this all the other years I had other companies. Very reasonable price which has remained steady all these years. Yes - as long as they are in business, this will be the company I use
- DELO DRAIN & SEPTIC SERVICEThey showed up on time even though it was raining and nasty outside. He assessed our problem and spent a couple of hours fixing it. They were ver polite and professional. We will definiately use them again and have since recommended them to 2 of our friends.
- Limar IncLimar helps us with a variety of things, but most recently with our septic pump. They are not perfect, but respond very well when problems are encountered. The pump seized up and they came out immediately and fixed it.
- Macken Services, Inc.We have some pre-existing issues with the overall septic system. Macken's employees have always been forthcoming about what they think the problems are and what the limitations of their services will be because of the system backing up. I don't think the serviceman had any vested interest in recommending repairs beyond his own duties. Considering the nature of the work, they leave my property spotless. I get an invoice as well as a large index card stating the size of the tank, the date of the work and the recommended date for the next clean out, any problems observed, and the company's contact information
- Lakeshore Septic SvcDave and Appollo did a great job including a pipe repair that saved us from a lot more work. They were punctual and professional as well as neat and courteous. We will definitely use this company if we need septic tank work in the future.
- Macken Services, Inc.Perfect! We just purchased this house. I never had a septic tank before. The individual that took my initial call as well as the 2 people on the truck were very helpful in teaching me about my system. The truck showed up on time and they got right to work. On top of that, they offer a military discount
- BRUNDAGE J A DRAIN DOCTORThey were very clean. The equipment was clean and they left the area clean. They did a very nice job.
Last update on September 6, 2019
Septic Service Contractors in Buffalo, NY
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Need a Small Bath in Detached Garage. Are There Any Self Contained Septic Systems I Could Use and What is Involved?
Question by ewpk: I have septic, but know cost of adding another septic or the ability to add to mine is probably not allowed or cost prohibited. Had once heard
Find septic tank services in
- West Seneca,
- Grand Island,
- Orchard Park,
- East Amherst,
- North Tonawanda,
- Clarence Center,
- Lake View,
- West Falls
Septic Tank Contractors in Buffalo, NY
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ATM Plumbing & Sewer Inc1194 Seneca Creek Rd
Buffalo, New York 14224
- BOB STEPHENS PLUMBING & HTG115 GLEN AVE
Buffalo, New York 14221
- PENNY'S HARDWARE & PLUMBING2468 ELMWOOD AVE
Buffalo, New York 14217
- RAINBOW PLUMBING230 SANDERS RD
Buffalo, New York 14216
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup135 South Ave
Buffalo, New York 14224
- T-Mark Plumbing Heating & Cooling2788 Elmwood Ave
Buffalo, New York 14217
- ATM Plumbing & Sewer Inc
- Cellino Plumbing631 Bullis Rd
Elma, New York 14059
- Cellino Plumbing
- Great Lake PlumbingPO Box 283
Grand Island, New York 14072
- Great Lake Plumbing
- RIC Plumbing Inc5984 Dunnigan Rd
LOCKPORT, New York 14094
- RIC Plumbing Inc
Septic tank companies that service Buffalo
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.