Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Elmira, NY
There are 8 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Elmira
- Mike's HaulingMike's Hauling was very responsive, easy to talk to, very accommodating and most of all on time. His price was right as well.
- DAVE'S A1 HAULINGAlways a pleasure working with this company - our third time! Reliable, professional, punctual, and thorough! Deserving of an A++!
- DAVE'S A1 HAULINGAfter cleaning out the basement, I had a truckful of stuff to be hauled away. Making an appointment was easy, and Brandon showed up on time, was friendly and polite, and had the pile of stuff loaded up in no time. It was a pleasure to deal with this company.
- DAVE'S A1 HAULINGI had a number of things in my garage that needed to be discarded. And my mother had more at her house. I had called a couple of other places and my call was never returned. Dave's returned my call the same day, gave me a quote and scheduled an appointment for that Saturday. They came on time, were very friendly and helpful. I will definatley call them again and highly recommend them read less
- EXPERT CLUTTER REMOVAL SERVICEThey showed up just when they said they would and made quick work of the project. Who doesn't love strong men who make 3-year-old eyesores go away in a couple of hours. He estimated $500-700 on the phone, and charged $700. It seemed a little steep for 2 hours of work, but they did have a lot of trucks, 4 guys, and the wood was very heavy... I was happy to pay to see it gone! I also know that it would have been at least $350 to rent a dumpster... read less
- DAVE'S A1 HAULINGExcellent - the two women who hauled our junk away were polite, professional, on-time, and quick! Very reasonable cost as well. Would definitely use them again.
- DAVE'S A1 HAULINGThey are a family business. He was very good, efficient and fair. He showed up on time when he said he was going to. I am happy with his services.
- Casella Waste SystemsThey are on time and they are good. If there a holiday, they call to say if they are going to be delayed.
- Toby's Landscaping & HaulingToby gave an estimate for my fathers property which includes a large pond, farm acreage as well as a home. Toby removed massive amounts of natural debris from the farm acreage as well as from around the home and pond and deposited them exactly where we wanted it.He then used a large tow behind mower to mow the farm acreage and the field next to the pond.He cleared the area around the pond so that we could fish and swim. He also mowed the field next to the pond to make it more grassy, seeding it with a thick carpet type grass that will eventually choke out the wild tall grass.He also cleared out all of the overgrown flower beds around the house as well as in front of the property along the road. He removed invasive and unsustainable growth. He sat with us and designed the flower beds throughout the property, then exceeded our expectations.He also planted several fruit trees, strawberry vines as well as olives for us in the best locations to promoite their growth.Lastly he installed a decorative block patio and walkway with flower beds along the sides.Any questions I had he promptly answered. He also was very knowledgable and when he said he was going to be there to work, he was there. His estimate was a bit high, so when the bill came in we were delighted at the discount. He is very honest, knows his business and is an all around great guy. I highly recommend him, I do to all my friends and family and will use him again and again read less
- DAVE'S A1 HAULINGI highly recommend Dave's A1 Hauling. Brandon, who performed the work, was punctual, professional, efficient and thorough.
Hauling Services in Elmira
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun.. read lessRecent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :- read lessVictoria S.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:Two movers came, helped us with everything that they could see. No issues, communication was great, and they worked hard bringing everything up which was a big task to accomplish. Pricing was very straight forward, and we tipped them pretty well as they did all the heavy work while it was getting a little late.. read lessOlivia M.
- Business Description:Here at Rapid Clean Outs we are focused on making your junk removal hassle free. We are willing and ready to tackle any job no matter the size. Looking for someone to clean an apartment after a tenant moves? How about the house you are planning on selling? Garage? Basement or attic? Let us do the work for you! We offer free estimates as well as discounts for EMS, police, fire, and military personnel. We are a small business looking to serve our community with reasonable prices and a friendly .. read lessRecent Review:It was very good and happy with it.Joseph V.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.co read lessRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommen read lessSonia A.
- Business Description:Trademark Demolition Services offers free estimates. We are a complete Demolition and removal service.We are highly trained professionals. We work hard to meet and exceed all of our customers expectations from a small shed demolition to a 3 story building demolition read less
- Business Description:My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in .. read lessRecent Review:It went really well! Good communication and great customer service. Fair pricing. Thanks guys you did a great job :-)Julie Z.
- Business Description:The Outdoor Advantage, LLC has been making customers happy in central Maryland by performing quality work at reasonable prices since 2002. We specialize in hardscape design and installation, mulching, hauling, planting, gutter cleaning, landscaping, power washing, snow removal and general outdoor maintenance. We help the homeowner add value to their land and create beauty according to the homeowner’s budget and dreams. It is our pleasure to serve the homes of Carroll County, Baltimore Count.. read lessRecent Review:Outdoor advantage did a superb job. They removed a large (20x12) fish pond that had been in place for over 30 years. They had to haul away about 6 tons of field stone then create a flat and level surface for the pool. They then seeded and put straw down on the bare area. They showed up on time and finished at the end of the day. Outdoor advantage is my go to company for any landscaping project. I've used them many times and wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future read lessjim C.
- Business Description:Over 25 Years Experience < In Business Since 1986 < Fully Insured For CITY or PRIVATE Jobs < FREE ESTIMATES < Emergency Services < Any Day Any Time < 10% Senior Citizen Discounts (60 yrs or older) < TREE Health Consultant < TREE Climber < Bucket Truck For Over Home Tree REMOVAL < Landscape Consultant < Landscape Design < Payments Due Upon Job Completion < All Sub-Contractors that we choose to hire are fully insured & Licensed read less
- Business Description:We have worked on our own for 10 years and for fas national bank for over 5 years witch is one of the top national banks in the USA servicing foreclosure homes with tree removals and trimming, removing all unwanted items in abandoned homes and foreclosure homes. And removing unwanted wanted mold. We take great pride in what we do and leave our customers very satisfied. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- Pine City
- Elmira Heights
- Big Flats
- Van Etten
- Painted Post
- Columbia Cross Roads
- South Waverly
- Beaver Dams
- Montour Falls
- Watkins Glen
hauling services in Elmira
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Landscaping Inc187 Muzzy Rd
Ithaca, New York
- 4 Seasons Landscaping Inc
- ABG Contracting4 Carriage Cir
Elmira, New York
- ABG Contracting
- Elite Excavating Services8855 PA-405
- Elite Excavating Services
- Ogata Solutions5 Yardley Grn 5 Yardley Green
Ithaca, New York
- Ogata Solutions
- S&N Preservation2180 Indian Hills Rd
Painted Post, New York
- S&N Preservation
- The Outdoor Advantage LLC526 Belfast Rd
Sparks Glencoe, Maryland
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Trademark Demolition Services6 Mechanic St
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services18 Kendall Street
Clifton Springs, New York
- Twin Tier Landscaping & TREE Service1252 Woodbine Ave
Elmira, New York
- The Outdoor Advantage LLC
- W.Rick Construction85 Munson road
Groton, New York
- W.Rick Construction