A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Elmira, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Elmira
- Lord Glassworks and General ContractingMr. Loweth did **** of a great job. He was very professional, kept me informed of the progress, consulted me whenever decisions needed to be made, provided valuable advice, and carried out the work in the best possible way. Being a fantastic artist in another life, he had a sharp eye for detecting problems and creative ways for solving them. I found him to be extremely hardworking and he had great work ethics. The awesome part of having him do all these things was that he ended up doing far more than he had promised. I wasn't expecting all the things that he did to make my deck and porch look fantastic. In addition, he even fixed things that he saw needed small repairs without me even asking him to fix them at no extra charge. He paid attention to details and aesthetics. His work was of excellent quality. He is easily the best professional I have employed at my house. I highly recommend him. Super guy!!
- Crown Construction IncGreat! We had a specific brand of door we wanted and the Crown team was able to Get it for us and install. They were awesome guys with which to work, on time, clean, friendly but not "pesty", right on budget.
- Crown Construction IncI've had two projects designed and completed through Crown Construction. I was completely pleased and satisfied each time. The first project was a bathroom rehab. It went so well and came out beautifully. I then hired them to install a new picture window and front door, which is such an improvement to my home inside and out. They took their time exploring possible design aspects for both projects, and together we came up with the final product. They are expert in what they do from beginning to end. Dependable and communicative. On time to arrive when they say, on schedule, and within budget. What more could a customer ask
- Norb Miller General ContractorVery high quality work done in an expeditious manner. He was flexible and easy to work with. We plan to use his services again in the near future.
- Norb Miller General ContractorI was impressed that he was so meticulous. His work is excellent. He responded quickly, he stuck to his estimate , and he completed his work quickly. He also did a few extra things without charge.
- EMERALD WINDOWS INCWe love the transformation. It was professionally done and fits neatly into our older home--both inside and outside. I would definitely use Emerald Windows again.
- Colgan ConstructionBrien did an excellent job even with some glitches (no fault of his) thrown in, he rolled with it and got the job done. (the picture is of the door finished to where I asked him to do. I will be reinstalling the trim myself.) I had placed the order for the door with Lowes and Brien was able to pick it up and bring it with him. Unfortunately, they gave him the wrong door, which wasn’t realized until the old door had already been removed and the area prepped for the replacement. He drove back to Lowe’s to get the correct door only to discover that they had none in stock. Instead of having me wait, doorless for a week, for one to come in, he drove to Cortland’s Lowes and picked up the correct one from their stock. After installing that, and cleaning up (he cleaned as he went so the mess stayed under control) I noticed our electronic lock was a bit too tight. Brien was able to adjust it until it worked correctly and slide smoothly. He ended up staying well past the time I’m sure he expected to expend on this job, but no complaints and no rushing things to get finished. He’s conscientious and will do (or redo as needed) to make sure things are right and will hold up as expected. We have hired him before and will continue to hire him for other work as needed
- M & P WINDOWS LLCThey are good. They custom ordered a door to replace ours. It is beautiful. He was suppose to charge us extra for trimming it out but he just walked out the door. I was happy with their service.
- Ithaca ConstructionMy home, as you can see from this partial list of the projects I am undertaking, needs a lot of TLC. Working with George was a great experience. His estimates were reasonable and reliable; he and his crew were punctual and easy to have around. But its the quality of the workmanship and the attention to detail that really makes this contractor stand out from the crowd. Although I am not an expert; I have high standards, and George got things right the first time. At one point, we had to leave him entirely in charge of the house as one of my work assignments led to the departure of the entire family for a whole month right in the middle of the proceedings, but I felt entirely comfortable leaving things in his care. He went above and beyond the call of duty more than once, and is very generous with his advice, which is invaluable when you have a "fixer upper" to contend with
- Eric Gray ConstructionHe was very good, reasonable, and professional. I would highly recommend him. He cleaned up well and stuck to his estimate.
Door Installers in Elmira
- Business Description:Best Contracting specializes in Commercial and Residential exterior renovations including storm damage to Roofing, Siding, and Gutters. In addition our Best Contracting remodeling division offers Deck and Patio installs. Call us today to schedule a Free consultationRecent Review:I could not be happier with my experience with Best Contracting. From our first appt with Nate to the end of the process he was there ever step of the way to answer any, and all questions. Very professional, and easy going people. I would absolutely hire again if neededChristopher B.
- Business Description:We here at Art's Overhead Door have been in business since 1946 keeping a simple philosophy: Our customers are our Business. We take pride in the work and service that we offer but our customer service is what keeps us herRecent Review:These guys were great. The installation went flawless and the guys were on time. I had three overhead doors installed and they looked great. I had a problem with the door (hit the bottom panel with tractor) and they ordered the Panel and it was installed the same week. Great service and highly recommend them. Any issues I had they fixed. Had a spring break two days ago and they came out right on time and fixed it no charge. Thanks guysScott M.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services, we want to help you love your home. You can expect the best in repair, remodeling, and/or routine maintenance. Our office is locally owned and operated by Nate and Amy Creery. We believe in providing exceptional customer service, fair pricing, and top-notch home maintenance solutions in the Southern Tier. We gladly provide the best quality workmanship in a timely manner. As a commitment to you, we guarantee all of our work and our handymen are bonded and insured for ..Recent Review:I made the phone call on Monday afternoon. A very professional young man was at my home Wednesday morning, and by the mid afternoon it was all fixed and looked like nothing had ever happened to it. I told him he was the answer to an old lady's prayer! The only drawback was the price, but in these times everybody needs to make enough to take care of themselves and their families, and he did spend quite a bit of time on itlinda B.
- Business Description:24hr emergency Service, board up from fire and wind damage, basement and attic cleanouts, also apartment cleanouts, fire damage cleanups, water damage cleanups, home and office cleanups, rough and finished carpentry, all phases of sheet rock and taping, all phases of priming in painting interior and exterior, flat roofs and shingles repairs and replacing, gutter repairs and replacements, residential and commercial door repairs and replacements with servicing, window replacements and capping, ..Recent Review:Mr. Loweth did **** of a great job. He was very professional, kept me informed of the progress, consulted me whenever decisions needed to be made, provided valuable advice, and carried out the work in the best possible way. Being a fantastic artist in another life, he had a sharp eye for detecting problems and creative ways for solving them. I found him to be extremely hardworking and he had great work ethics. The awesome part of having him do all these things was that he ended up doing far more than he had promised. I wasn't expecting all the things that he did to make my deck and porch look fantastic. In addition, he even fixed things that he saw needed small repairs without me even asking him to fix them at no extra charge. He paid attention to details and aesthetics. His work was of excellent quality. He is easily the best professional I have employed at my house. I highly recommend him. Super guy!!Farhan R.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:Additional address - 20 Petra Lane, Sec 6, Albany, NY 12205. Additional phones - (518) 456-9376.Recent Review:Job was done well. Happy with the work. BUT although I asked workers to wear masks while in my home, I had to mention it three times during their eight hours in my home. Because of Covid, that upset me enough to write this review and I will be sending a letter to the CEO to complainarlene p.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Affordable Waterproofing LLC is a family-owned company based in Delran, New Jersey. Started in 2009, Affordable Waterproofing has been supplying New Jersey, South Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware with cost-effective and superior waterproofing services for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on supplying the best basement waterproofing system installation, mold removal, and foundation and structural repairs around. Because of our commitment to our clients, we back all of our services with a w..Recent Review:It SEEMED to have gone well 2 years ago, but, I was told in order to get rid of the smell I would have to throw out anything that was porous. Of course I couldn't do that, it was many things. So, I learned to live with the smell (after two weeks the smell was back). Lo and behold (two years later) I moved aside some boxes and saw mold and a wet cinderblock wall). I called the company because I spent $6k for remediation. Someone came to my house and said "well, what do you want from us, you did not get rid of your water problem". I was livid because I never had a water problem until they painted my walls and covered up the holes that were drilled into the cinderblock to allow for drainage. I threw that man out. I had his boss trying to call me and the boss even sent me a text asking me "don't you want to speak with the owner?" No, I do not want to speak after being "monetarily raped" two years ago for a paint job, dropped ceiling removal and some perfume sprayed aroundTracy S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Elmira
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bagley Remodeling & Restoration151 Cutler Ave
Corning, New York
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron1221 E Warner Ave
Santa Ana, California
- Barrier Window Systems Inc7356 Main St
Westmoreland, New York
- Best Contracting3624 E Newport Rd.
- Builders Best Design Center2309 N Triphammer Rd
Ithaca, New York
- Burden Builders1073 Sing Sing Rd Apt E4
Horseheads, New York
- Bagley Remodeling & Restoration
- E&J Construction225 Algerine rd
Lansing, New York
- E&J Construction
- Glass Doctor of Corning304 Woodview Ave
Corning, New York
- Glass Doctor of Corning
- Inlet Glass and Mirror Inc709 Willow Ave
Ithaca, New York
- Inlet Glass and Mirror Inc
- Pella Windows and Doors3179 Erie Boulevard East
Syracuse, New York
- Pella Windows and Doors
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement245 Flint Ave 101
Corning, New York
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- ZeroDraft2824 Lemoyne Avenue
Syracuse, New York