Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Elmira, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Elmira
- LIMBWALKER TREE CARE LLCKeith was very responsive. They arrived the day after they fell. Cut them up into long lengths so my contractor could hall them away to be milled. The tree tops and debris was all put in a large chipper and they gave me the mulch and put it where I asked them to. All in all it was a excellent experience and I would highly recommend them. I thought I would have a lot of clean up but I had none. Thank you to everyone at limb walker
- Earth Tenders Tree CareEarth tenders did an excellent job with our trees. Steven's knowledge and environmental care shows in the work he does.
- Earth Tenders Tree CareSteven was prompt and professional with his communications and work. He has amazing tools to make the work safe and efficient, and has also met the budget he laid out. The site was cleaned up well afterwards. He has become our 'goto' tree person. We've shopped around and had a few experiences with others that were not so good. I highly recommend Steve
- The Davey Tree Expert Co.Service was excellent. I called Arborel after getting no response to email and no answers to phone calls to another highly rated firm. The owner was extremely responsive; he came to our house the same day I called and gave me a price. The work was done about three weeks later. Clean-up was immaculate
- W. Case Tree ServiceW. Case came out exactly when he said they would, checking with me first when the weather looked iffy. They were an amazingly efficient crew. The trees were down within the first half hour. Each tree fell exactly within the space they allowed for it even though some of the spots were tight to the house and other trees. They took care of the stumps. They cleaned up all the branches, leaves and chips, and raked the land afterwards so you couldn't even tell that trees had been there. They were very accommodating as I asked about removing extra honeysuckle and old piles of dead plants. I am very pleased with them and their work
- TREETOPS TREE SVCThey were fast, thorough, and clean. I had called them about tree trimming and one tree removal, and Mark had come out to inspect and give an estimate. He told me they were booked for about six weeks. Four weeks later, he called and said he could do it earlier than expected. When he and his crew of two got here, he asked if there was anything more, so I added the removal of a big old Russian olive bush. Fine with him. Of course, he charged me for the extra work, but the price was very reasonable, in line with his estimate, and no more than I expected
- ACORN TREE SVCThey were very prompt. When they arrived we changed our original work request from removing three to one tree plus we wanted them to remove a very large brush pile. They gave us a new quote for cost, removed both the tree and brush pile quickly and did a very good job cleaning up the yard. Their quality of work and customer service were very good
- Thompson Tree and CraneMy experience with Thompson was excellent. They were prompt, communicated with me better than any contractor I have had in the past, made very helpful suggestions, and handled changes to the scope of the project very well.
- W. Case Tree ServiceThe work was completed on time and the work areas were well cleaned. The crew was lead by the firm owner and was very professional.
- RENKO TREE SVCSteve, the owner, gave me the quote to do the work. He was very professional, explained what they would do, found how much to have the sidewalk blocks replaced and said he would take care of those arrangements and finally showed me the insurance certifications he had for the business so if someone was hurt or something damage it would not be my problem. He gave me an estimate for the cost before he left. After talking with a couple of tree services I called his business to say I wanted them to remove the trees and left a message with the answering service he uses. I did not hear back right away and called back a few days later and left a message with the answering service again. He called the next day saying he could have the work done in about a week. His crew of two came a week later and in the pouring rain, did the work. It was not a simple job as both trees had grown through the different utility wires along the street and from the street to the house and the one tree had branches rubbing against the house and over a lower roof. They did a great job. The trunks, primary root balls and the large roots that had grown up into the yard were removed. The two sidewalk blocks were removed and stakes placed in the ground with warning tape put up to block people from walking where the two blocks had been. The next day the concrete was poured for the sidewalk and a couple of days later the stakes and warning tape removed. Today they finished the job putting down lots of topsoil, slightly mounding it up to compensate for settling, feathered it out to help it accommodate the grass seed and finally blew off the small dirt on the sidewalk. The crew that did the work was friendly and knowledgeable
Tree Service Companies in Elmira
- Business Description:We specialize in tree services, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, stump removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:The Outdoor Advantage, LLC has been making customers happy in central Maryland by performing quality work at reasonable prices since 2002. We specialize in hardscape design and installation, mulching, hauling, planting, gutter cleaning, landscaping, power washing, snow removal and general outdoor maintenance. We help the homeowner add value to their land and create beauty according to the homeowner’s budget and dreams. It is our pleasure to serve the homes of Carroll County, Baltimore Count..Recent Review:Outdoor advantage did a superb job. They removed a large (20x12) fish pond that had been in place for over 30 years. They had to haul away about 6 tons of field stone then create a flat and level surface for the pool. They then seeded and put straw down on the bare area. They showed up on time and finished at the end of the day. Outdoor advantage is my go to company for any landscaping project. I've used them many times and wouldn't hesitate to use them in the futurejim C.
- Business Description:We are a local family Owned and Operated business looking to fulfill all our customers needs.Recent Review:TLR contracting & Lawn care did a amazing job on my fence. They were their on time and ready to roll everyday!! Tyler was very understanding and met my expectations to the T. I would recommend TLR contracting and lawn care to anyone. I have gotten alot of complements on my fence already, I absolutely love the job they did. If I need anyother work done i will have themShelby B.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:Very good. No problem with them. Using them for about 7-8 years.Cornelius L.
- Business Description:When your P.C. , Tablet or Cell Phone has you stumped you need an American based tech team on speed dial: Call Now: 877-378-9258. Remote, online, and in home support from the good old USA. In need of a performance improving tune-up? Have a virus or spyware issue? We have you covered. Have questions about a program, your printer, importing photos, working with websites, working with your computer, or just needing advice on what to buy? My Computer Works membership gives you go to access to ..Recent Review:I was satisfied with the overall installation of the requested network wiring. The job took longer that I had anticipated. The installer made sure all the connections worked properly prior to leaving the job siteMel I.
- Business Description:Over 25 Years Experience < In Business Since 1986 < Fully Insured For CITY or PRIVATE Jobs < FREE ESTIMATES < Emergency Services < Any Day Any Time < 10% Senior Citizen Discounts (60 yrs or older) < TREE Health Consultant < TREE Climber < Bucket Truck For Over Home Tree REMOVAL < Landscape Consultant < Landscape Design < Payments Due Upon Job Completion < All Sub-Contractors that we choose to hire are fully insured & LicensedRecent Review:His crew took down three trees and left my yard a huge mess. Tire ruts everywhere! He told me he would come back and roll the whole yard to fix it. I haven't seen or heard a word from him since. I've been calling almost daily and can't get him to return my call. DO NOT HIRE THIS CROOK FOR ANYTHING!!Eric s.
- Business Description:Tree and escavation setvices
- Business Description:Full service family owned and operated tree company. Licensed and Insured
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
If pesky trees are damaging your property, it’s time to hire a tree removal service. Find out the cost for tree removal, whether by region, state, or size of tree, as well as cost of stump removal and cleanup. Plus, learn the risks of trying to DIY.
Find tree removal services in
- Pine City
- Elmira Heights
- Big Flats
- Van Etten
- Painted Post
- Columbia Cross Roads
- South Waverly
- Beaver Dams
- Montour Falls
- Watkins Glen
tree removal services in Elmira
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- FINGER LAKES FOREST MANAGEMENT & TIMBER HARVESTING8924 TOWNSENDVILLE RD
Interlaken, New York
- FINGER LAKES FOREST MANAGEMENT & TIMBER HARVESTING
- KMASCO no CAN'T- we CAN do it ALL your way!108 center st.
Waverly, New York
- KMASCO no CAN'T- we CAN do it ALL your way!
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- S&N Preservation2180 Indian Hills Rd
Painted Post, New York
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shawn's Tree Care11443 RT-15
Wayland, New York
- S&N Preservation
- Teddy's Tree Service258 Hollow Rd.
Hadley, New York
- The Outdoor Advantage LLC526 Belfast Rd
Sparks Glencoe, Maryland
- Tree Worx llc1158 Woodbine Ave
Elmira, New York
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services18 Kendall Street
Clifton Springs, New York
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5024629 Dickson St
Endicott, New York
- Turner Lawn Work269 W 14th St
Heights, New York
- Twin Tier Landscaping & TREE Service1252 Woodbine Ave
Elmira, New York
- Twin Valley Evergreens1188 Pigeon Hill Rd
- Teddy's Tree Service