We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Bright Eyed Moving

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2015

1844 Columbus Rd Suite A

Cleveland, OH 44113

We are a full-service local and long distance moving company based in Northeast Ohio. Our #1 goal is comprehensive customer satisfaction. With smiles on our faces, we perform every task required to get you from point A to point B. From packing up your junk drawer or custom crating your chandelier to disassembling and safely moving your grand piano, we have you covered. Our movers are professionally trained to complete your move seamlessly. Our moving professionals are experienced, proficient, and BRIGHT EYED !...

06/19/2020

Carol Z.

Other than a few upfront contract issues and a billing error that they did not correct until we reminded them of it, it was great. The mover arrived on time at all locations, wearing a mask, was very polite and helpful and got it done in a timely fashion. Everything was solidly boxed and wrapped. It was our first cross country move and since we'd heard horror stories about other such moves, we didn't know what to expect. Glad we went with a non-"big box" mover.

Description of Work
Moving from Flagstaff Ariz to Minneapolis Minn and Duluth Minn

01/21/2020

Laura M.

A somewhat complicated move was made to look like a breeze. All three gents were very polite, totally professional, quite friendly & great fun to work with. I would absolutely recommend this company for your moving needs. They are the BEST !!!

Description of Work
Moving from a storage facility to my new home

01/21/2020

Laura M.

My team of three, John, Joe & Jake were amazing. They arrived exactly at 9:00am, worked like a well oiled machine, & were a lot of fun on top of all that !! They were exceptionally professional, took excellent care of fragile pieces, & put everything where I wanted it. They also provide removal service for any boxes, large things being thrown out (broken ceiling fans, etc.) I would ABSOLUTELY hire this company again, & not worry about a single thing. ❤❤❤❤

Description of Work
Moving my stuff from two different (and thankfully close) locations to my new home.

Category moving companies

Thank You for choosing us to assist with your moving process! We appreciate the review and recommendation from your recent move with us!

12/23/2019

Karl S.

They advertise in Lake Charles, La even though they are located in and only operate in Ohio. I have no idea why they do that.

Category moving companies

Thank you for the positive feedback. We often advertise to fill our back-loads during moves. We are very sorry that we could not complete your move for you.

12/17/2019

Brittany P.

Move went amazing! Movers were punctual, fast and efficient yet careful with all of my items including my Piano! Sales team answered all of my questions and really put me at ease for my stressful move. Made it easy to accommodate changing my dates when my house sale fell through! They were even able to provide packing supplies and storage to hold my items until I was able to move into my new home. Cant thank my movers enough! You guys are the best!

Description of Work
Local Moving Services

Category moving companies,storage units,piano moving

09/20/2019

Wendy B.

Anthony, Tony, and Mike T. were expedient, efficient, and exhibited the ultimate professionalism. I would recommend them to anyone. They made a stressful experience seem effortless.

Description of Work
Moving house

08/29/2019

Jennifer G.

Great company! I used them based off of recommendations from others. They were timely, careful and efficient. The movers were friendly and didn't waste any time getting the job done! Would definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Moving a home

Category moving companies

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for choosing us to assist with your moving process! We appreciate the review and recommendation from your recent move with us!

06/25/2019

Brian B.

Everything went great. There were no issues with the neighbors at either the house or the apartment. Nothing was lost or broken. The movers were polite and professional and was completed in one load. The cost of the services was well within my moving budget and was lower than their competitors. There is no one point of their service that I can find a negative comment for.

Description of Work
Move labor from a house to an apartment.

Category moving companies

Thank You [Member Name Removed]; We appreciate your feedback and your review from your move. Good Luck in your new home!

05/28/2019

Adam N.

The move was a great experience overall. The two-man crew showed up on time and were friendly and professional. They quickly moved things out and were even courteous to the cable installer that had showed up at the apartment I was moving to by moving the truck so he had access to the driveway. Everything went quickly and my things were very taken care of. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
I moved from an apartment in Ohio City to an upper in a two-flat in Detroit-Shoreway

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback and your review. We are happy to hear your move went great and good luck in your new place!

01/04/2019

Mark F.

I chose these guys based on Angie's List reviews. Dominic was very nice and helpful on the phone. Difficulty in closing on the new house made us contact them again very last minute and right between Christmas and New Years but they pleasantly worked me in. I was very nervous the night before as all that could go wrong danced in my head. I was relieved when Adam and Jake, two polite but strong and capable young men, showed up at the precise time they had told me. They were all business and very concentrated finishing everything I first told them and always open to additions when we noticed something else that had to go. It was a very open, collaborative, and efficient process. They finished up without tiring at all after lifting many tons between them and the final price was less than the estimate and hundreds less than the competitive estimate from the company recommended by our realtor. Every thing arrived in great shape and was wrapped to protect against a light rain that day. I could not recommend this company more or the friendly and professional work of Jake and Adam. "A+" all around!!

Description of Work
Moved a house full of furniture 8 miles to a new house.

Category moving companies

Thank You [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback and review! Thank you for letting us be a part of your move and we hope you are enjoying your new home.

Black Diamond Junk Removal

Black Diamond Junk Removal makes the junk removal process easy and stress free. Just point at what needs to go and we’ll haul it away!

Bin There Dump That NE Ohio

Bin There Dump That, Northeast Ohio is your residential friendly dumpster rental company working with homeowners, contractors and businesses to provide an affordable dumpster rental solution with great customer service.

WeHaul LLC

WeHaul LLC Shaker Heights, OH, 44120 (216) 216-376-6289 WeHaul LLC is a Professional Hauling Service Company, which operates in Shaker Heights, OH. Call us now for Free Estimates. Container Rental Beachwood, OH Hauling, Hauling Service, Debris Removal, Garage Demolition, Interior Demolition Contractors http://wehaul-oh.com

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    USDOT
    DOT
    12/01/2018
    10% Off

Local & Long Distance Moving, Partial Moves, Labor-Only Loading & Unloading, Furniture Delivery, Pack, Unpacking, Furniture Repositioning, Custom Crating, Junk Removal