Clean Earth Septic Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2010

Accepts checks, credit, or cash....

BSM General Contracting, Inc.

We are actually new home builders but we specialize in excavation. Our strength is that we understand all aspects of the construction process and have a team of subcontractors including city licensed plumbers if needed. We are not newcomers to the industry, in fact our team of 5 has over 135 years of combined experience.

Dewalt & Sons

Dewalt & Sons has been providing HVAC and general contracting services to the Steuben, Schuyler, Yates, and Chemung counties for nearly 45 years.

09/11/2017

Daniel S.

It didn't. Had it scheduled but found out from a contractor that his jet truck was broke down so I called them the day of service and they said it was fixed and they would be here. The appointment time came and went and they never showed. They never called to say they weren't coming or what was going on. They say 24 hr.service but I called several times and could only get voicemail. Left messages but never heard back. Finally my contractor found out they were broke down again.But they couldn't be bother to contact me.

Description of Work
Needed a drain cleared

Category drain cleaning

We were dealing with multiple people on this you directly and your contractor. We were informing 2 different people at multiple times that we were having equipment issues. We received your messages but had told your contractor as we believed he was on site at the time when he tried contacting us that we would not be able to do this job due to equipment failure and we suggested another company at that time. It is unfortunate we could not get this done for you, we have done multiple succeful jobs for your contractor in the past. Again we had two people contacting us, and before the appointment I informed your contractor it just is not going to happen unfortunately. We figured at this time that he informed you that other arrangements need to be done, that's were things went wrong on our end. We should have made that more clear directly on your end as well. We fully believed that everyone was aware after attempt to reschedule that we would not be able to do this job. We will make sure in the future when multiple people are contacting us thru text message and voice that both parties are informed updated properly. We strive to get all jobs done and have satisfied customers.

03/13/2017

humaira H.

They were very knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
Cleaning of septic tank

03/13/2017

JOEL C.

Same day service. Very professional. Friendly. Clean truck. I have found the best service in the Ithaca area after having tried others.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped

09/27/2015

Mark M.

I told them that would've work for us. They told me to call someone else. I called Mark Thomas Septic Services. Mark came the next day and did the job.

Description of Work
We retuned from a trip to find our septic system needed pumping. I called early to schedule an appointment for later in the day. They asked me to pick a time so I asked for 2:00 PM. They called me at 1:30 PM to tell me they would be an hour late. They called at 2:15 PM saying that they were canceling and the soonest they could get to me would be in 5 days later.

Category septic tank

We are very sorry to hear that A member was not pleased with our prompt communications to him on a difficult day of equipment issues and road construction issues.. We tried everything in our power to get to this job and when it was clearly not going to be possible we very promptly steered him to a fellow trust worthy pumper in his area we knew would take care of him! We also offered to come out over the weekend not five days later! ( the pumper we suggested was used) Clean Earth Septic is a small very business that tries our hardest to make people happy. I understand 100% a bad review for a provider that just blows off an appointment with no communication to the customer, That is not the case here, unfortunately not everyone is understanding of this and warrants this as a reason to write a review of this nature on my conpany. I am open to suggestions from This member on how he feels we could have communicated to him better this difficult day we had that would not allow us to keep our appointment with him. I do hope to get the opportunity to be a service provider for this member in the future! Levi. Carling. Owner clean earth septic service

06/16/2015

Carlos L.

Levi is a nice guy. They were prompt, professional and had excellent overall customer service skills.

Description of Work
Pumped septic -regular service with no issues.

10/14/2014

Robin D.

Levi is very professional, punctual, reasonably priced, easy to do business with. We will use his services in the future and recommend to friends.

Description of Work
Removed green/soil from above septic system, pumped it out, replaced soil

07/17/2014

Mathew P.

Levi was punctual, professional, and played into my innate curiosity by answering questions and explaining the process since I've never dealt with a septic system before. As I do with all services I have done around the house, I got a few quotes and Clean Earth was very competitive compared to all of them. I HIGHLY recommend Clean Earth.

Description of Work
Septic System pump and inspection

06/24/2014

Paul B.

Levi is an upstanding, hardworking, capable person who recognizes the value of customer service. He is clearly in business for the long run and treats customers fairly in the interest of long term business. Would definitely recommend Clean Earth to anyone in need of septic services.

Description of Work
Pump and inspect septic system

02/16/2014

Justin H.

Levi Carling was very prompt and quick to take care of my issues. He quickly found the problem and the septic tank pumped in no time. He did this while my yard was packed with snow and it was no more than 15 degrees outside. I will definitely use Clean Earth again!

Description of Work
Reviewed Drain Issue and Pumped Septic Tank

01/13/2014

Donna C.

I called Levi on a Saturday because we were down to 1 toilet for 6 people. The downstairs toilet had suddenly started gurgling on Thursday night. Internet research said it was a clog, so I called Roto Rooter Friday morning. To their credit, they came out that afternoon, but did not locate the clog. After removing the toilet and digging up the septic, they told my sons that there was no clog, but the septic tank was full. So I called Levi Saturday morning, DURING the Electra snow storm. He arrived at our house in Trumansburg (from Newfield) in 90 minutes, dug up 2 additional spots, found the clog (yes, there was a clog), pumped the tank, and only charged us $200.

Description of Work
He found the clog Roto Rooter couldn't find, and pumped the septic tank.

Category septic tank,drain cleaning

Clean Earth Septic Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2010

1051 State Route 224

Van Etten, NY 14889

Septic pumping & inspections, grease trap pumping, light excavation, drain tile, ditches, 1 ton dump truck, footers, septic tank certifications, electronic tank locating, motorized sewer line cleaning, repairs, baffles replacment & risers installed

Heavy excavation jobs, New Septic systems