We Get It Done Movers

202114845
2 bedroom move in Horseheads
View project

4.3

movers (8)piano movers (1)

11/22/2022

Kevin J.

Hire at your own risk! Movers came unprepared in a pickup truck to move my $3000 brand new Samsung Refrigerator. The owner had to send them videos on YouTube and they read my owner's manual for help since they were clueless on how to just take the fridge doors off. They came with barely any tools as they had to borrow mine. After more than 2 hours of working on the fridge for a 20 minute job, one of the movers became frustrated and ended up breaking parts off of my fridge while moving it and taking it to the new location dismantled and damaged along with missing parts that have been lost by these movers. The move was such a disaster, the owner begged me not to post this reveiw of my experience only to find out that Hanna, the claimed owner of WE GET IT DONE LLC, is 19 years of age and works this business out of her home hiring movers for jobs! The movers are unprofessional and inexperienced. After a month of little efforts to fix the problem, I am taking this to court.

Description of Work
Disassemble and moving a refrigerator

11/13/2022

Judy F.

Very professional and they cared about my items.

Description of Work
moving antique items

Work Completed On 11/13/2022

05/07/2022

Sharilyn M.

Wonderful job and very friendly. Very professional and efficient. It was a joy to use this company. Everything went smoothly and extremely happy with this move. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 05/07/2022

05/02/2022

lori C.

The guys where so respectful and kind, hard working, helpful when I asked for something that they did not even have to do they said no problem no hesitation. I told them I wanted adopted then . I hugged them when they left would love to cook dinner for them when they come back this way. Call me guys I will make you dinner🥰

Description of Work
local move

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

Review for We Get It Done Movers - Tallman Street, Syracuse, NY - 39718064

01/25/2022

Lauren G.

They were amazing!! I moved from and apartment to a house with an additional stop to pack more and then to the house and they were more than accommodating. With only two guys, they were fast and got everything done quickly and efficiently. I definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Moving residences

Work Completed On 01/22/2022

Thank you! We hope you enjoy your new home! We truly appreciate your business.

10/14/2021

Karen W.

I had a huge piece of furniture that needed to be moved and could not find someone that would work with me in timing and cost. We Get It Dome contacted me immediately amd were able to accommodate all my needs quickly. Two gentlemen showed up the next day and got the job done perfectly. They were polite, so nice amd professional. I would recommend you use this company.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for your business.

09/29/2021

Leticia G.

We get it done movers were very punctual and professional. We would highly recommend them to family and friends and to anyone needing help with their move.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

We thank you for your recommendations. We look forward to helping you in the future.

09/13/2021

Nikki P.

They worked hard and did a great job.

Description of Work
Piano Movers

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

Thank you! It was our pleasure helping you!

08/19/2021

Maura K.

Amazing!! There was great contact person who was very connected and responsive. On the day of the move, she sent me a reminder and then a few hours later she let me know the workers would be a few minutes late. They arrived and from the start to the finish of the move they were professional, hard working, responsible, and kind. I would 100% use this company again without hesitation.

Description of Work
I needed someone to move about 10 pieces of furniture.

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

Thank you! We appreciate you and your business!

Contact

Phone

Tallman Street

Syracuse, NY 13202

Open All Day

Website

wegetitdonemoversllc.com

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

We are offering all moving services

We accept remote payment