We Get It Done Movers

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

458 Tallman St

Syracuse, NY 13202

We are offering all moving services

We accept remote payment

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

movers (3)piano movers (1)

10/14/2021

I had a huge piece of furniture that needed to be moved and could not find someone that would work with me in timing and cost. We Get It Dome contacted me immediately amd were able to accommodate all my needs quickly. Two gentlemen showed up the next day and got the job done perfectly. They were polite, so nice amd professional. I would recommend you use this company.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

09/29/2021

We get it done movers were very punctual and professional. We would highly recommend them to family and friends and to anyone needing help with their move.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

09/13/2021

They worked hard and did a great job.

Description of Work
Piano Movers

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

08/19/2021

Amazing!! There was great contact person who was very connected and responsive. On the day of the move, she sent me a reminder and then a few hours later she let me know the workers would be a few minutes late. They arrived and from the start to the finish of the move they were professional, hard working, responsible, and kind. I would 100% use this company again without hesitation.

Description of Work
I needed someone to move about 10 pieces of furniture.

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

We specialize in loading, unloading, packing, unpacking, assembling & disassembling.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal