Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Horseheads, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Horseheads
- Mike's HaulingMike's Hauling was very responsive, easy to talk to, very accommodating and most of all on time. His price was right as well.
- DAVE'S A1 HAULINGAlways a pleasure working with this company - our third time! Reliable, professional, punctual, and thorough! Deserving of an A++!
- DAVE'S A1 HAULINGAfter cleaning out the basement, I had a truckful of stuff to be hauled away. Making an appointment was easy, and Brandon showed up on time, was friendly and polite, and had the pile of stuff loaded up in no time. It was a pleasure to deal with this company.
- Toby's Landscaping & HaulingToby was a professional from the start. Upon receiving my message, he returned my call the same day and made an appointment to meet with me at my home. We walked the property as he listened to what I wanted to have done. When we were done with the tour, we walked through the property again as he pointed out interesting facts to me as well as ideas for mulch color, garden placement etc. Toby supplied me with an estimate the next day. The variables were price of mulch and soil. I agreed to the estimate and signed with him to proceed with the work. We scheduled a convenient time for my family. Toby arrived precisely when he said he would and began work immediately. When I asked questions, he was extremely courteous and professional with his answers. The work progressed exactly as he said it would and was completed within the time frame discussed. My work was completed below the estimated cost and I was extremely pleased. I would highly recommend his work
- DAVE'S A1 HAULINGThey are a family business. He was very good, efficient and fair. He showed up on time when he said he was going to. I am happy with his services.
- DAVE'S A1 HAULINGExcellent - the two women who hauled our junk away were polite, professional, on-time, and quick! Very reasonable cost as well. Would definitely use them again.
- EXPERT CLUTTER REMOVAL SERVICEThe four workers arrived on time and quickly went to work removing clutter and debris from basement and two car garage. They were courteous and polite. They also checked with us on items they thought we might want to keep. They did a thorough clean-out of both areas in a very short time. They were obviously very experienced
- DAVE'S A1 HAULINGI highly recommend Dave's A1 Hauling. Brandon, who performed the work, was punctual, professional, efficient and thorough.
- Casella Waste SystemsThey are on time and they are good. If there a holiday, they call to say if they are going to be delayed.
- EXPERT CLUTTER REMOVAL SERVICEThey showed up just when they said they would and made quick work of the project. Who doesn't love strong men who make 3-year-old eyesores go away in a couple of hours. He estimated $500-700 on the phone, and charged $700. It seemed a little steep for 2 hours of work, but they did have a lot of trucks, 4 guys, and the wood was very heavy... I was happy to pay to see it gone! I also know that it would have been at least $350 to rent a dumpster...
Hauling Services in Horseheads
- Business Description:My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in ..Recent Review:It went really well! Good communication and great customer service. Fair pricing. Thanks guys you did a great job :-)Julie Z.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:The movers are professional and efficient. They packed our stuff quickly and took a great care of our furnitures. Highly recommend.Eric N.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:Here at Rapid Clean Outs we are focused on making your junk removal hassle free. We are willing and ready to tackle any job no matter the size. Looking for someone to clean an apartment after a tenant moves? How about the house you are planning on selling? Garage? Basement or attic? Let us do the work for you! We offer free estimates as well as discounts for EMS, police, fire, and military personnel. We are a small business looking to serve our community with reasonable prices and a friendly ..Recent Review:It was very good and happy with it.Joseph V.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Over 25 Years Experience < In Business Since 1986 < Fully Insured For CITY or PRIVATE Jobs < FREE ESTIMATES < Emergency Services < Any Day Any Time < 10% Senior Citizen Discounts (60 yrs or older) < TREE Health Consultant < TREE Climber < Bucket Truck For Over Home Tree REMOVAL < Landscape Consultant < Landscape Design < Payments Due Upon Job Completion < All Sub-Contractors that we choose to hire are fully insured & Licensed
- Business Description:Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply and vary depending on location of client. Accepts cash and check.
- Business Description:Cleaning company
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- Elmira Heights
- Big Flats
- Pine City
- Montour Falls
- Beaver Dams
- Van Etten
- Watkins Glen
- Painted Post
hauling services in Horseheads
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Landscaping Inc187 Muzzy Rd
Ithaca, New York
- 4 Seasons Landscaping Inc
- ABG Contracting4 Carriage Cir
Elmira, New York
- ABG Contracting
- Elite Excavating Services8855 PA-405
- Elite Excavating Services
- Ogata Solutions5 Yardley Grn 5 Yardley Green
Ithaca, New York
- Ogata Solutions
- W.Rick Construction85 Munson road
Groton, New York
- W.Rick Construction