Hardick Enterprises, LLC

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2015

Hardick Enterprises, LLC Operates as a Full Service General Contracting Firm with complete in house service that does not subcontract out any part of the job. We bill our clients on a per project basis with promotional discounts for return service work & new customer referrals....

The Outdoor Advantage LLC

The Outdoor Advantage, LLC has been making customers happy in central Maryland by performing quality work at reasonable prices since 2002. We specialize in hardscape design and installation, mulching, hauling, planting, gutter cleaning, landscaping, power washing, snow removal and general outdoor maintenance. We help the homeowner add value to their land and create beauty according to the homeowner’s budget and dreams. It is our pleasure to serve the homes of Carroll County, Baltimore County and Baltimore City. We also have several customers as far south as Montgomery County.

B-Sure Systems Inc

B-Sure Systems, Inc. has been in the waterproofing business since 1972, and we go right to the source of your water problem and solve it permanently and at a reasonable cost. We Can: Repair Leaking Cracks, Install Drain Tile, Install Sump Pumps, Work with Exterior and Interior Problems, Repair and Replace Block and Stone Walls From minor water leaks to extensive floor or foundation repair, we can do it all! Call us today for a free estimate and evaluation. The employees of BSure Systems would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in our products and services. Our pledge to you, as a local, family-orientated company, is one of total commitment to your complete satisfaction. All B-Sure Systems' customers are given the opportunity to evaluate every employee from the office to the consultants and production members, in all aspects of knowledge, courtesy, and performance. Also, with today's economy, we know just how important a factor price is. That is why we accept Visa and MasterCard for your convenience. That is also why you will receive the lowest price possible while maintaining the integrity and quality you deserve. A list of previous B-Sure Systems customers is available to you upon request.

Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service

Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communication, just call or email us and we can set up a time and day to come by and look at the project before we give out any quotes. Don't hesitate to call us today so we can come take a look your home!

11/01/2015

I was very happy with the work Russ did, he is very easy to contact and comes to do your job as soon as he can which is pretty quick. He puts in a full day of work and doesn't leave the job until you have inspected and are satisfied with work he has done. He did everything we asked and then some and is very reasonable!! I highly recommend Russ Hardick Enterprises, LLC. It's hard to find people as ...

Description of Work
The provider build a logging road so that our woods would more accessible. Also he cleared out and leveled a brush lot so that we could use it for a livestock pasture.

Category excavators

Thank You [Member name removed]! I hope you're able to climb that hill now. The road build was very difficult to get started because it was so steep with the sub-soil at the base of the mountain being a thick layer of broken shale. Once we reached our leveling off height to parallel the steep ridge the work progressed rather easily enabling the build to be completed in good time. Thank You [Member...

10/29/2015

We asked Russ for an estimate to remove a buried 500 gallon propane tank from our front yard. Within hours he stopped by to look at what had to be done, gave us an estimate, returned with a load of soil for backfill, and began work. Before the day ended, he had unearthed the tank, back filled the hole, and completely contoured the area. When he left, the yard looked better than when he arrived. Ru...

Description of Work
Unburied a 500 gallon propane tank from our front yard.

Category excavators

Thank You [member's name removed]! It was my pleasure to be of service. I hope you enjoy your warm Florida weather this year. Russ

10/28/2015

I loved watching him work, I knew right away he knew what he was doing. Sorry, but I have no Don't to say. If I ever need work done again I will not hesitate to use him again. He was a god sent when he advertised his business for I really needed this work done on my drive for Winter.

Description of Work
Mr. Hardick arrived the day he said he would. I live in the on top of a hill. My drive is very, very long. So a lot of stone was brought in. He took his time in preparing the drive and grading and opening up the ditches. He also diverted the water that was coming out of my upper fields causing my drive to wash out. After we had a hard rain I was happy to see the water traveling where it was suppose to. He showed up everyday and completed the work in no time. Would recommend him anytime and would also welcome him back. Thank you, Mr. Hardick.

Category excavators

Dear [Member Name Removed] Yes You do have a driveway that is very steep and long which was washing out due to the conditions you mentioned. It was my pleasure to be able to correct the situation for you and will gladly return to help in any way I can. Thank You for the kind review Mrs. Faucett and may GOD BLESS You always, Russ Hardick

10/28/2015

excellent job brush hogging our overgrown pasture Russ was very responsive to our request to complete some brush hogging on our pastures. He was very punctual on agreed start date, and very focused on completing the work. Good hard worker, completing several long days of work as required Friendly, personable interface with us. Pasture looks great --- Thanks Russ

Description of Work
brush hog approx 15 acres of pasture that was very overgrown

Category excavators

[Member name removed] pasture was a bit overgrown with brush but nothing we couldn't handle. Thank you [Member name removed] for the review! I'm glad to be of service and look forward to seeing you next time. Thank You, Russ Hardick

We offer Landowners and Homeowners complete packages for Excavating/Earthwork & Landscaping Services as well as Residential New Construction Turn Key Projects and Kitchen & Bath Remodeling.

We do not offer financing.