Bay Chimney Sweep

With Angi since November 2001

*Licensed & Fully Insured *Professional Service *Owner Operated...

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Power Clean

We do power washing of homes, driveways, sidewalks and more. We offer a great job for a great price

Chimney Guys Ohio

Check our website for current promotions. All major credit cards accepted. Sub contracting not an option. We won't show up for another company, and only WE will show up to do work on your home. No surprises.

11/22/2019

It went great! Darren and Corey were very thorough and did a wonderful job. They went far beyond what previous chimney sweeps had done by cleaning the entire fire box and damper.

Description of Work
I needed to have my chimney cleaned.

Category chimney sweep

11/20/2017

It went fine. In response to a question I asked, provider also gave us a written estimate for painting the chimney cap in the spring. Also based upon my question, he said he felt a cracked back panel did not need replacement at this time. He told us what to look for and provided a rough estimate to replace it if needed maybe a couple years from now.

Description of Work
A periodic cleaning of the chimney.

Category chimney sweep

10/04/2017

No one showed up for the estimate after a week and a half.

Description of Work
I called to get an estimate on a chimney crown repair. I needed concrete work completed where concrete had worn away. I was told that someone would come out within a week to give a free estimate. No one showed nor called back. I hired another company to do the work.

Category masonry,chimney repair

We are sorry for not providing a estimate. We are very busy with chimney cleaning this time of year. Too much work and not enough employees. Sorry this was our fault.

04/16/2017

Bay Chimney has been to my home many times. In the past, they have also installed new Chimney caps. They have always been professional. I ask a lot of questions and they are knowledgable and helpful. Always prompt an easy to schedule. They are very clean and respectful. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
I needed to have my Chimney cleaned and also wanted the masonry checked for safety reasons. I also purchased new fireplace doors to be installed.

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

04/11/2017

They were on time, quick and efficient. They did a great job, and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
He replaced my chimney cap.

Category chimney caps