If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Elmira, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Elmira
- LOVELESS BLACKTOP & LNDSCPNGOwners are very punctual, efficient and friendly people. They did a great job decent price. I spoke with the wife she was great person to work with ! They showed up on schedule. Will use again in the future.
- BoMaK Contractors'sThe guys showed up and were very friendly and professional. They really took the time to make sure it looked perfect. We will definently have them back for future work.
- Midstate Basement Authorities, IncEric and crew were great to work with on a big job they just finished for us replacing the entire foundation of an old house in Ithaca. The original foundation was in danger of collapse. Working with Taitem Engineering the crew at Midstate assessed the scope of the job and designed a fixed bid job to shore up the house, replace several joists and remove the old foundation walls. Along the way the entire HVAC system had to be removed and put back and plumbing and electrical had to be changed across the basement. The house looked like it was being raised up mid job with the old foundation removed and the house safely shored up. After removing part of the old foundation walls the crew found further structural issues with the house framing. They consulted with the engineer and came up with a plan to fix the problem. It was a change in scope and design, but Eric didn't change the price of the job. They changed the footer and wall design and worked with me to get the approval to change the job. The additional shoring that was needed on the job because of the change didn't cost us anything extra and now the house is level, secure and stronger than it was before by a longshot. Plumbing, HVAC and electrical are all back in place and passed inspection. Erik even personally made sure the hot water was on and working throughout the house. The crew worked **** ** the job on time and professionally each step of the way. Eric also managed multiple subcontractors on the job and dealt with the permitting process and the City of Ithaca directly. Last day on the job they were cleaning up small specks of material that I would have missed or not really cared about. They also communicated well with the church next door to use their parking lot for access. After the job they returned the church parking lot to better than it was before by grading out some gravel others had snowplowed into a corner before Midstate's job even started. I've already recommended Midstate to friends and wouldn't hesitate to work with them again
- Garage Floor Coating of New YorkThe crew was on time, prompt and courteous. The work was performed over three days and the crew all worked very hard to achieve this. The whole process went smooth and they did exactly what they said they would do. We are extremely happy with the result and constantly showing our garage off to everybody. Definitely recommend
- Ithaca ConstructionMy home, as you can see from this partial list of the projects I am undertaking, needs a lot of TLC. Working with George was a great experience. His estimates were reasonable and reliable; he and his crew were punctual and easy to have around. But its the quality of the workmanship and the attention to detail that really makes this contractor stand out from the crowd. Although I am not an expert; I have high standards, and George got things right the first time. At one point, we had to leave him entirely in charge of the house as one of my work assignments led to the departure of the entire family for a whole month right in the middle of the proceedings, but I felt entirely comfortable leaving things in his care. He went above and beyond the call of duty more than once, and is very generous with his advice, which is invaluable when you have a "fixer upper" to contend with
- IACOVELLI BROS CONSTRUCTION COHe was very courteous and polite. It only took him a couple of days. He gave me a few more sidewalk slabs since he purchases them in bulk. He did not want them to go to waste. The work that was performed was excellent. I would definitely use them again.
- IQS CONSTRUCTIONI was very pleased with the estimate from Jim Yarbrough (owner) - it was full of detail (he asked questions to be sure he was giving me what I wanted) and much less expensive than a similar quote (with much less detail) from another contractor. The work they did was fantastic - solid, professional quality - and the extra touches are really nice. For instance, Jim found some copper caps for the posts that matched the solar lights I already had in other areas. He also made some really nice railings, took the time to sand down the edges of the deck planks to give them a nice finished look, and he raked the soil back in around the sidewalk after the concrete set. The project took a bit longer than I'd hoped - there was a break in the middle where Jim got caught up in other stuff - but I was more than satisfied with the apology he gave me, and the quality of his work is so high that I would absolutely hire him again
- Armstrong ContractingThis referral came from the Elmira City Public Works when I called them seeking sidewalk contractors. Richard Voorhees, the contractor was very professional, he explained my options and gave me a reasonable estimate for the job. He assured me the world would be done in accordance with Elmira City guidelines and new sidewalks would not be put in until the city inspected the preparations and gave a go-ahead. The work began shortly after I signed and returned the written estimate. The crew work long days removing sidewalk blocks and always cleaned up as they went along. The worksite was marked off with cones at the end of the day and the workers came back daily and continued until the job was completed. My compliments to the quality of work and the length of time it took. I am very satisfied, and would recommend this contractor for sidewalk replacement and blacktop resurfacing, it was a pleasure to do business with them
- Land Shapes Construction CoGreat experience! They were able to complete everything in less than a week. Showed up every morning between seven and seven thirty and sometimes stayed until 9 at night. Amazing knowledgeable crew too. I'm not an easy person to work for. I did a lot of construction and remodeling in my younger days and I went back over the building with a fine tooth comb after they left. Crowns were all correct number of nails were correct. The framing was spot on. The only problem I had was with our local code inspector that wanted to treat the outdoor hand rail as if it were an indoor handrail next to a wall. I had to pull the New York Code to show him that he was wrong not the builder. I'll be calling them again in the Spring for more work
- Micron ConstructionHe dug it up, poured the concrete and did a great job. He is very meticulous and extremely honest. Also, very knowledgeable in his line of work.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Elmira
- Business Description:The Outdoor Advantage, LLC has been making customers happy in central Maryland by performing quality work at reasonable prices since 2002. We specialize in hardscape design and installation, mulching, hauling, planting, gutter cleaning, landscaping, power washing, snow removal and general outdoor maintenance. We help the homeowner add value to their land and create beauty according to the homeowner’s budget and dreams. It is our pleasure to serve the homes of Carroll County, Baltimore Count..Recent Review:Outdoor advantage did a superb job. They removed a large (20x12) fish pond that had been in place for over 30 years. They had to haul away about 6 tons of field stone then create a flat and level surface for the pool. They then seeded and put straw down on the bare area. They showed up on time and finished at the end of the day. Outdoor advantage is my go to company for any landscaping project. I've used them many times and wouldn't hesitate to use them in the futurejim C.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Recent Review:Owners are very punctual, efficient and friendly people. They did a great job decent price. I spoke with the wife she was great person to work with ! They showed up on schedule. Will use again in the future.Ashley C.
- Business Description:Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc. is Central New York's trusted, full-service basement waterproofing and foundation repair contractor. Fully insured, and equipped to handle any size job for both residential and commercial. Services include basement waterproofing, water control systems - interior and exterior, crawlspace encapsulation and repair, foundation repair, shotcrete, structural analysis and repair, sump pumps, wall crack repair, bowed wall repair & concrete repair...along with concr..Recent Review:The guys, Mark and Travis were awesome. Worked hard, were very friendly and explained everything. They had a 2 hour ride to get here so that cut into their work time, which wasn’t their fault, so they were here longer than expected, but they got it done well. Would have them here again in a heartbeat- though I hope that won’t be necessary 😊martie t.
- Business Description:We are a local family Owned and Operated business looking to fulfill all our customers needs.Recent Review:TLR contracting & Lawn care did a amazing job on my fence. They were their on time and ready to roll everyday!! Tyler was very understanding and met my expectations to the T. I would recommend TLR contracting and lawn care to anyone. I have gotten alot of complements on my fence already, I absolutely love the job they did. If I need anyother work done i will have themShelby B.
- Business Description:Contractor based in Big Flats, New York.Recent Review:Very responsive, good estimate, quick response and patio is nice but clean up was totally ignored and we have at least two days of rock/stone removal from the lawn, grading around base of patio as if left water would get under freeze and crack concrete, and general clean-up. We complained and were told "we don't do landscaping, pour some dirt on it"... the work was acceptable the mess is not. I have many pictures if proof of neglectful work is neededStephanie M.
- Business Description:Affordable Waterproofing LLC is a family-owned company based in Delran, New Jersey. Started in 2009, Affordable Waterproofing has been supplying New Jersey, South Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware with cost-effective and superior waterproofing services for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on supplying the best basement waterproofing system installation, mold removal, and foundation and structural repairs around. Because of our commitment to our clients, we back all of our services with a w..Recent Review:It SEEMED to have gone well 2 years ago, but, I was told in order to get rid of the smell I would have to throw out anything that was porous. Of course I couldn't do that, it was many things. So, I learned to live with the smell (after two weeks the smell was back). Lo and behold (two years later) I moved aside some boxes and saw mold and a wet cinderblock wall). I called the company because I spent $6k for remediation. Someone came to my house and said "well, what do you want from us, you did not get rid of your water problem". I was livid because I never had a water problem until they painted my walls and covered up the holes that were drilled into the cinderblock to allow for drainage. I threw that man out. I had his boss trying to call me and the boss even sent me a text asking me "don't you want to speak with the owner?" No, I do not want to speak after being "monetarily raped" two years ago for a paint job, dropped ceiling removal and some perfume sprayed aroundTracy S.
- Business Description:Alternate business name: Paris R Minuto LLC. Additional website: www.standbypowersystems.biz. Fully licensed for electric & plumbing installations. Factory trained & certified for GENERAC and KOHLER. Ability to monitor both residential, commercial & industrial generators through the internet 24 hours a day 365 days a year. 100% Turnkey Installations. See website for other detailsRecent Review:I called Standby Power during an extended power outage because my generator failed and the company that installed my generator 7 years ago was not answering phone or responding to voice mail messages. Standby Power , which also has the name ASTEROID on its service contract, returned my call but I found their service to be dishonest and totally unacceptable. I strongly recommend to stay clear of this company for the following reasons: 1. I believe their prices are inflated. A part they were going to replace for over $300 was replaced for about $100 by another company 2. They were not honest with me and left me with a non-functioning generator. I told them the company that originally installed my generator had looked at it recently but the other company didn't return my phone messages so I asked Standby/Asteroid to come back and fix it. I provided Standby/Asteroid with a list of everything the original company had found wrong with the generator. The scheduling receptionist at Standby/Asteroid assured me that a senior member of their team would come to my home with a more junior technician to diagnose the problem and take it from there. On the scheduled day, the senior person did not come, the technician who came knew nothing about the list of problems the original company provided and then after looking at my generator for about 15 minutes he drove away. When I called Standby/Asteroid they said they would not pick up the problem that another company started. I had clearly indicated the generator needed a major repair and that the original company had also looked at the generator. In short Standby/Asteroid is unreliable and more interested in managing their paperwork then they are in helping customers get their generator fixedDavid B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Pine City
- Elmira Heights
- Big Flats
- Van Etten
- Painted Post
- Columbia Cross Roads
- South Waverly
- Beaver Dams
- Montour Falls
- Watkins Glen
concrete contractors in Elmira
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Construction180 Park Station Rd.
Erin, New York
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Apgar Construction LLC224 Church St
Breesport, New York
- Appalachian Preservation Services, LLC184 Bowers Rd
- Armstrong Contracting3614 Comfort Hill Rd.
Wellsburg, New York
- Avalon Homes950 Danby Rd.
Ithaca, New York
- Advanced Construction
- Dave Marion Carpentry2492 Fry Rd
Aurora, New York
- Dave Marion Carpentry
- Erickson Building & Design9340 County Rd 142
Interlaken, New York
- Erickson Building & Design
- Garage Floor Coating of New York559 E Franklin St
Horseheads, New York
- Garage Floor Coating of New York
- Piedmont Equipment Inc695 Atlantic Ave
Rochester, New York
- Piedmont Equipment Inc
- SB Construction56 Bert Little Rd
Lowman, New York
- Scott Cohen231 old rte 34
Waverly, New York
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- Slavin Construction2366 Corning Rd
Elmira, New York
- Standby Power Systems1606 Tanner Ave
Burlington, New Jersey
- Steve's Painting303 S. Franklin St
Watkins Glen, New York
- SB Construction
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement245 Flint Ave 101
Corning, New York
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement
- VHM Construction494 Fulton St
Waverly, New York
- VHM Construction
- Weston Morris Enterprise1849 Danby rd Apt 4
Ithaca, New York
- Weston Morris Enterprise
- Yardwolves landscaping llc61 Larchmont Rd
Elmira, New York
- Yardwolves landscaping llc