Manganiello and Sons

Founded 2015 • With Angi since April 2015

1.5

Family owned business of father and sons. We do some home repairs and landscaping. The father Michael has over 15 years experience in this industry and is teaching his sons the trade....

Master Electric of WNY

Master Electric of WNY

Master Electric Co, ECC Electrical Construction Corp. and Energy Cost Control Corp. in Buffalo, New York, is an electrical and generator company that has been in the industry for over 47 years. Our family of companies provide Commercial, Industrial, & Residential Generator and electrical sales, service and installation. We also provide Energy Control services. Whether your project is for new construction, repair, troubleshooting, renovation, or emergency electrical repair, our highly skilled electrical technicians will finish the task at hand in a timely, efficient manner.

02/20/2019

Terrible. They took half of the estimate up front and then did not do the work. These guys are scam artists

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to replace supporting posts on a balacony

CATEGORY handyman service

03/29/2017

I won a $5000 judgment in small claims court.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom & outside work

CATEGORY handyman service

09/06/2016

They took my money and never showed up never answered any of my phone calls. I have still never heard from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I paid them a down payment of $941. They were supposed to replace beams for a balcony on one of my properties.

CATEGORY remodeling

08/02/2016

I would never recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just wanted to let the public know I won in small claims court against this company for $5000 !!!! They didn't even show up to state their case. So that's says it all about this company!!!

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

06/28/2016

Well let's begin.... I hired them to various work around my home totaling over $10000 and gave them $6500 down to start in the bathroom.  It started with the demo I was only having a new tub and surround put in.  I was without a shower for a week !!!! Then came when they pleased very poor contact left a mess everytime!!! Painted the bathroom leaving myself to put my own hardware back in place pain...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install tub and surround some plumbing in bathroom.  Also painted bathroom

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

We offer many services including but not limited to painting, plumbing, electrical, windows, doors, landscaping, lawn care, debris removal, snow removal and much more.

Currently we do not offer roofing.