Sealing your driveway will protect it from not only the elements, but also fluids from your vehicle—but is it truly necessary? Consider both the pros and cons here.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Buffalo, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Buffalo
- Ballou Paving And SealingBallou paving tore out and installed a driveway at a different location for us 9 years ago and did a great job. We decided to go with them again, this time with a project 4 times larger. I wanted to make sure it was installed before winter came and confidently paid a substantial deposit to ensure it would happen as promised at the end of September. It Did and we Love it! this morning we got to see how nicely it drained the rain as Chris planned it. This is an excellent team and they have my endorsement twice
- Allstate Roofing & More LLCExcellent. The job was completed before schedule. Communication with the company was outstanding. The company provided an estimate and a professional job. Highly recommended.
- J&D's Seal TechDo not hire them! Terribly rude. Contracted them w deposit last year. Never came nor called. When I reached them this year he told me he’d get to it when he could get to it and hind your on me. When they finally came they called me just a week after receiving bill for immediate payment and threaten me with a lien on my business if I didn’t pay. No scruples. No manors. On top of his unprofessional manors it was not a very good job. Rushed. Would never recommend them to anyone. He she gave his business license revoked
- Asphalt EngineeringThey were pretty easy to work with. They took care most of the paperwork and then just told us what parts that we needed to do and they were really familiar with laws and things like that so it was really helpful. They were also really flexible because part of our driveway had been painted in the past and part of it was a gravel spot and they were able to just do the paint to pave to process the whole area but leave the gravel spot gravel until the pavement is permanent and then we’ll come back and repave that spot but they paved the rest of it in the fall so that we would have it done for the winter
- KINGSVIEW PAVING & EXCAVATINGI cannot say enough about my experience with Kingsview. Always available, always helpful and professional. They took down and old barn, removed its concrete foundation and prepped the area, then blacktopped a driveway and new pad for a replacement shed. They handled everything from pulling he permit, to disconnecting the electric to the old barn, hauling away the debris, everything. in face they did MORE than what we agreed upon and didn't charge me extra, even though they certainly could have. I am a property investor and I can 110% say that any paving/concrete, site prep jobs I need done in WNY, will be done by Kingsview paving. It was a true pleasure working with them. Satisfied beyond words... Other contractors would do well to follow their example
- Loewer PavingLoewer Paving did excellent work on my driveway. The owner was very responsive, provided quotes quickly, and performed the work on the date promised. The workers were professional, careful, and polite. Their price was not the lowest, but competitive and an excellent value when considering overall quality and experience. The owner took the time to explain immediate and long-term care for my new driveway. As a Facilities/Property Manager for over 35 years, I have worked with many paving contractors. I highly recommend Loewer Paving
- JM Enterprises Blacktop PavingIt went well. The crew was here for a day putting down the asphalt driveway. They did what they said they would do. I like what they did.
- Sutton Paving & Excavation IncSutton Paving just finished replacing my 30 year old blacktop driveway. It was a refreshing change of pace to deal with a contractor that quoted a fair price, did what he said he was going to do and kept me in the loop the whole time. Brandon came out to my house and gave me a reasonable estimate quickly once I contacted him. He and his crew scheduled the job and showed up on time. They did a great job tearing out my old driveway without destroying my landscaping or damaging my sprinkler system. They were friendly and polite and cleaned up afterwards. The finished driveway looks great and I could not be more pleased
- Sutton Paving & Excavation IncWork was done meticulously and at a reasonable price. I will definitely call sutton Paving and excavating for my next project big or small
- GAUTHIER BLACKTOP INCThey were great, they explained everything they were going to do, and even cleaned up the extra asphalt out of my grass. I am just so glad I found a good responsive company that I could trust and their work was absolutely wonderful. If I had to have my driveway done again I would call them in a heart beat. The owner doesn't sit in a office and run the business, he is right there with the crew and insures the job will be done to the best of their ability
Last update on July 13, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Buffalo
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Compare the pros and cons of driveway repair, like costs, durability, and difficulty of common options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
There’s no need for the walk to your car to feel like a slip and slide. Avoid falls this winter by learning how to melt ice on a driveway—with or without salt.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- West Seneca,
- Grand Island,
- Orchard Park,
- East Amherst,
- North Tonawanda,
- Clarence Center,
- Lake View,
- West Falls
driveway paving contractors in Buffalo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Apollo 123 Inc. dba Deweys Paving20 Ruspin Ave
Buffalo, New York 14215
- ASPHALT ROADWAYS8630 GREINER RD
Buffalo, New York 14221
- Autumn Paving Inc279 Roycroft Blvd
Buffalo, New York 14226
- Baughman Magic Seal IncPO Box 663
Buffalo, New York 14226
- diamond concrete1386 Bailey Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14206
- J&D's Seal Tech887 Hertel Ave
Buffalo, New York 14216
- Apollo 123 Inc. dba Deweys Paving
- Forster Professional Services LLC3843 UNION RD SUITE 15 BOX 173
Cheektowaga, New York 14225
- Forster Professional Services LLC
- GAUTHIER BLACKTOP INC1790 BULLIS RD
Elma, New York 14059
- GAUTHIER BLACKTOP INC
- H J SEITZ PAVING8334 COUNTY RD
EAST AMHERST, New York 14051
- H J SEITZ PAVING
- Ivy Lea Construction765 Walck Road
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York 14120
- Ivy Lea Construction
- TMN Home Improvement341 Westchester Ave
Rochester, New York 14609
- TMN Home Improvement
- Valery Construction Inc5016 Saunders Settlement Rd
Niagara Falls, New York 14305
- Valery Construction Inc