If you’ve noticed your mower isn’t running well after bringing it out of storage, old gas may be to blame. Here’s what to do about it if you encounter this situation.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Buffalo, NY
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Buffalo
- Buffalo HusqvarnaFast and excellent. Replaced clutch on tractor and replaced belt Had tractor back within a week. We will take all our repairs to them. would give them a 10 if I could. Always helpful even when only a phone call.
- Road Runner Small Engine RepairThe Roadrunner team is exceptional!!!! Incredibly reasonable prices and they fit me into their schedule of repairs quickly. They had what was a complicated transmission/spring repair done in a relatively short span of time and they came to my house to do the repair. I highly recommend them!!!!
- STOELTING MACHINE INCThey were very prompt and punctual. Everything fixed correctly the first time. Very knowledgeable.
- Saville's Outdoor Power EquipmentVery well. They picked up the lawn mower, did the work that was promised, and brought mower back to my house on time. They were honest and sraight-forward.
- D & S MOTOR SPORTSI'm usually a do-it yourself kind of guy, and had gotten help, advice, and inexpensive parts from D&S before. they kept me going! Eventually i got to the point where nothing i did would get my 10 year old Toro to run. I felt it would be worth fixing, so D&S took it in. they got it running strong, and made some modifications to keep it from having the same problem again. the mower originally had a factory battery/ key start system, old battery was dead as a boot, and i never had the charger for it. (got it used) i got those parts as well, which was a good portion of the bill. i was willing to pay as I like the ease of the electric start assist. The owner and family staff are friendly, helpful, and really know what they're doing. I will be using their service again, and recommend them highly to any one in the area
- Saville's Outdoor Power EquipmentThey had it ready exactly when they said they would. They clearly explained some optional upgrades but did not pressure me to go that route. I had not used their service before and I have not needed to use the snowblower yet so I cannot be more specific about the quality of their work but it seems fine
- Saville's Outdoor Power EquipmentI would definitely go back to them. They come and get it and bring it back. That's why I like them. The snow blower runs like a champ. I used it this morning. They came yesterday and took the lawn mower for a tune-up. The company used to be called Jim's. When it was Jim's, we brought our snow blower there. I stayed there with them when Jim retired and sold it to this place. I have a disabled husband so I can't get out and do all the work. They come and get it, take it to the shop, fix it, and bring it back. I am very pleased with their work so I will stay with them. They are fixing our lawn mower right now
- Saville's Outdoor Power Equipmentthis business is very efficient and friendly. t They scheduled a pick up time and then called me with an estimated price. When the work was finished they delivered it .
- PENNY'S HARDWARE & PLUMBINGPicked up and returned in about 24 hours.... Courteous, professional... Explained all work done, returned replaced parts as well... Highly recommend them for mechanical work on lawn mowers and snow blower service and excellent plumbing work as well.
- STOELTING MACHINE INCTheir shop was open late when we called, until 7pm, so it was convenient to drop off the mower. They told us it would be 8-10 days to fix, but instead they called back in 3 days. We picked it up, the repair was fine, they had even cleaned the mower. Staff was friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.
Last update on April 27, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Buffalo
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Understanding the benefits of a reel mower can help you decide whether this is the right type of mower for you. Here's what you need to know before buying one for your home.
Deciding whether to repair or replace a faulty lawn mower is a tricky conundrum. Luckily, it often comes down to some pretty cut-and-dry costs.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- West Seneca,
- Grand Island,
- Orchard Park,
- East Amherst,
- North Tonawanda,
- Clarence Center,
- Lake View,
- West Falls
lawn mower repair shops in Buffalo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- HectorsHardware.com876 Maple Rd
Buffalo, New York 14221
- PENNY'S HARDWARE & PLUMBING2468 ELMWOOD AVE
Buffalo, New York 14217
- Regan Landscape, Inc.1517 Kenmore Avenue Suite 2
Buffalo, New York 14217
- Saville's Outdoor Power Equipment3459 Harlem Rd
Buffalo, New York 14225
- Tripis Landscaping & SnowplowingPo box 2088
Buffalo, New York 14219
- ARTHUR'S TRUE VALUE HARDWARE6471 W Quaker St
Orchard Park, New York 14127
- ARTHUR'S TRUE VALUE HARDWARE
- James and Wayne's Handyman4251 Scenic Dr
Youngstown, New York 14174
- James and Wayne's Handyman
- Lawns Enforcement2057 Electric Avenue
Blasdell, New York 14219
- Lawns Enforcement
- SAVILLE'S OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPT3900 Taylor Rd
Orchard Park, New York 14127
- SAVILLE'S OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPT